I PUUUUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYYYES

I PUUUUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYYYES

This makes me pissed off to actually be trans, these fucking tumblr asshats, unvalidating an actual illness.

Kill yourself

> their mental illness isn't legitimate, but mine is

>screaming internally is fine

DUBS FIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a mental condition, not a purse.

Stop being a trans trender

But november 6 is a sunday.

>Screaming internally is fine

>"We're not a mental illness"
>scream like unhinged lunatics at random

Sure showed those cishets!

>because cisnormativity probably still informs your questioning
>well, duh... i-i guess
>wait... w-wut?

Fuck newspeak. Can't wait to introduce SJWs to the rope.

>mentally ill acting mentally ill
they're going to redpill normies into realizing how fucked in the head these people are

>friday november 6th

>screaming internally

Nah, I'm happy. I don't need to constantly project my insecurities like these fuckers. I don't suffer every day because of this, and I don't expect people to conform to my ideals.

Their might be, absolutely, but I have a hard time believing someone "realizes" their trans, when I knew by the time I was 10. And was convinced I was male from when I could speak to the point where I realized I wasn't.

They might be**

back to the ovens with you muhammed

>Friday November 6th

Family is from Kosovo, actually. So maybe I'm a mudnigger deep down, who knows.

>screaming internally 1 day of the year
>not screaming internally 24/7 all 365 days of the year

fucking normies

Fuck off transphobic shitlords, Sunday decided it wanted to be Friday.

nudes, let's go

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

You want nudes of a hairy man-chick with chest scars?

>we are not mentally ill

>the best thing I can think of to protest is screaming like a maniac for half a day

This is something that is stupid enough to be a false flag against them but it's real. I wish I thought of it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this image before, and two years ago the 6th would have been a Friday. That's the only thing I can think of, giving them the benfit of the doubt that they're not *that* retarded.

Craaawwwlliiiinnnnggggg iiiinnnnn mmmyyyyyyyyyyy skkkiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

>im gonna scream

Bet that clit looks like a lil smokie

PLS

Now everyone will get to see how crazy they are.

Yes, ma'am.

It looks gross, I hate it, and I can't wait until monster dick becomes a meme.
I still have some body issues, sorry. once I get a benis :-D I'll probably whore my nudes to the world. I can be like the next Buck Angel but without a nasty cunt.

>loud deep yelling can be heard from the womens bathroom
womp

kek

kek

I expect all leaves to be on the LGBT^+-Autism spectrum by now. So you're nothing new. Kys

On behalf of all other legitimate transwomen, I have to apologise for this. Some of us are redpilled trump supporters too.

Okay Ahmed, because I'm totally talking about how I'm the only real trans person ever.
This. I always make a point to respond to these threads to try and red pill people on the fact that not all trans people are shitheads like this.

Oh, if you're FTM then that's just gay.

Without the feminine penis it's just full homo.

Yeah sorry bro.

Lol user name of guy asking question in op is straight to hell.

Atleast he knows

Post feet

Everything about you is pathetic Canada.

You want hairy FtM feet?

>777
Whelp, it must be true then.

noice

It's the only thing, that slowly stops the ache

I'm so glad Aussies turned it around and Canadians fell apart. Kek is great.

Not if theyre hairy but nothing wrong with some f2m feet in general

*keks internally*

transsexual or transgender. If the first one, lol. If the second, you are mentally ill and belong in a crazy house.

>Justin Trundeu go to bed

>scroll through posts
>nobody else noticed November 6th is not a Friday this year in any time zone
>OP image confirmed not from current year

SHITPOST WARS

AUSSIES VS CANUCKS

I'm glad I'll be out in the woods hunting deer all day (opening weekend of deer season this weekend here in Texas) on November 6, I won't be hearing anything except for soothing woodland noises.

Sorry, hairy AF

transsexual. I am actually doing something about my dysphoria. And I'm aware I'll always technically be female, but I don't give a shit.

Kek. But no, Trudeau is straight up homo. Look how excited he is whenever he's close to other twinks.

Fuck I love my country

>tfw doggokin

Dead

>transsexual. I am actually doing something about my dysphoria. And I'm aware I'll always technically be female, but I don't give a shit.

i dont get it. Women can already cross dress in public with no repercussions. They can wear men styled haircuts with no repercussions. They can burp and be tomboys with no repercussions. Why would you want to take hormones?!

pussy looking men are everywhere so you'll blend right in and be really popular and no one will judge you cause you'll still be a girl except it will kill your ability to have babbos from hormones

Hahahahaha please be real

post cock

Kek

>the screaming starts whenever u want

This is why you keep your old shoes.
In case of cats, drunks or hysteric trans people.

cringe +1

I'm a glass ear (a condition where I believe my eardrums are made of glass) how dare these fascist trannies pick on a poor minority group like me!!! Fuck Obama and fuck fascist trannies!

>This is why you keep your old shoes.
>In case of cats......

Holy shit now I remember the old cartoons where a guy would be trying to sleep and a cat would be yowling outside his window all night keeping him awake and he'd open his window and chunk a boot at it.

I bet they can't even show that shit on TV anymore because of animal rights activists...

These people need to be locked up. Literally screaming for attention

Just because I want my dick cut off doesn't mean I am mentally ill.

I wish it were that easy, it's not about feeling like a male of any shit like that, I always have, and always will feel like myself, not like male or female, that's fucking dumb. the reason I actually transitioned is because there's a massive disagreement between my brain and body. And it's not typical self esteem. I felt legitimate anxiety and stress over having breasts, think of it as a sort of BIID, same with my cunt. I feel emptiness between my legs, and get anxious when I'm naked and see that there's no penis. studies show that in many cases of transexuality, the brain is hit with too much testosterone in the womb, and causes it to develop into a more "male" brain, and I think that's where the disagreement comes from. My brain tells me I should have a benis, and why the fuck isn't it there. I even get phantom dick feelings.
I don't have one yet

Solid kek

Well I always knew inside I was a billionaire trapped in a $10 body! Now the CIS males and patriarchy tell me I'm not allowed to have my billion!

ID looks like 'Vape'

phantom dick feelings??

How would you know what having a dick is like to have had phantom dick feelings. You have to have the limb in question to have phantom feelings. No Dick? No Phantom.

Kek. if you'd have gotten all sevens I'd have to admit my defeat. But honestly, the CIS shit is as annoying as they come. since when did straight normal people have to identify themselves as cis? they should just be labelled as fucking normal.

it's hard to explain, I can't understand it too well myself. think of it this way, when I get horny, I feel a twinge that isn't directly from my crotch, and an urge to stick what I don't have into something.

>I can't understand it
>It's hard to explain

proceeds to explain

>I feel an indiscriminate feeling from a non-place and an urge to put my non-existent thing into some kind of place or thing.

I said it's hard to explain bud, I didn't say I wouldn't try.
But yeah, that's about the jist of it. Hence the word phantom, you damned idiot.

>my birthday

why

Lol he's the damned idiot.

But Friday is November 4, not November 6

Exactly.

Well, just like fags have Milo,sometimes, trans can be based too.
>pic related
>inb4 shill/ctr

Never said it was relevant tho

Is being Canadian a mental illness?

Jesus it never ends

Yes, not knowing what phantom means in that context is kind of idiotic.

Yes, sadly.

How long do you think it will be?

ORIGINALLY

the phantom condition was CREATED for people who lost body parts in horrible accidents. They could still feel their limbs and sometimes forgot they had lost it.

PHANTOM does not retroactively apply to people who declare they are trans and tell people they feel phantom needs to fuck or be fucked.

In fact by your definition you have a phantom male brain

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but it's fucking hilarious either way.

How long do I think what will be?
Did I say I had phantom limb syndrome? I said phantom feeling, as in feeling something that isn't there.
And no, by the study I read, a brain hit my too much testosterone can result is sex discordance in women. I'm no scientist, so I couldn't prove that without a doubt if I tried, so I'm just stating my feelings and opinions on the matter. You're free to disagree.

Realistically, scientifically proven, there is way way way more estrogen in the environment right now.

It would be more believable if a super bombardment of estrogen in the womb caused the body to produce more testosterone thereby fucking up the brain

it's not believable for it to be testosterone because boys/men and even animals are changing due to the environment being saturated with phytoestrogens and estrogen mimicking plastics and chemicals

Not sure. I always heard that an abundance of T converts into estrogen, not the other way around. That's why my injection levels have to be constantly monitored and adjusted.

But if it does, than that could certainly be true. Because there's been a spike in MTFs in the past decade.
And if it's the case, woman who naturally produce estrogen, being bombarded with even more, would cause a rise in T levels.

you'd have to look into the effects of heavy T doses in bodybuilders (being the true best data source, even if non-official due to numbers varying T level dosage of users)

Perhaps this would account for the rise in the number of people who believe they are or feel transgendered, but the increase is slanted with more MtF than FtM yet an overall noted increase in both over pre altered environment levels.