Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time you killed my parents...

>Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time you killed my parents, I acknowledge that you aren't responsible for their deaths

Aka the "Civil Discussion"

You're assuming Stark is physically capable of making a right decision. Tony Stark, despite his vast intelligence, regardless of continuity be it film or comic, is a colossal fuckup who pretends that he's a hero. The poor drunk will solve 1 in every 10 fuckups of his own design. If he'd remained a weapons manufacturer/party boy, the world would be better off. Why? Because he'd have died from a cocaine binge, and never live to create technology that the world wasn't ready for.

Still makes more sense than "You have too much power and no oversight so I, a man with too much power and no oversight, must destroy you."

There can only be one!

“However, my philosophical input only goes as far as the names of our maternal figures.”

Would it be more or less stupid if they added in "Lex Luthor dosed Batman with stolen Scarecrow Fear Toxin" as a reason for fighting?

>Tony, I achknowledge that a team of powered people doing whatever they want without any oversight is a bad idea, so I'm going to agree to some form of oversight. I also agree that keeping the member of our team who is a known criminal that once almost ended the world, and who is currently facing intense scrutiny for being responsible for the death of civilians, on house arrest until things calm down is a good idea. Well down for making such rational suggestions.

>Lex Luthor doses Superman with Fear Toxin, ergo Batman must fight him!

This would’ve made sense at least.

Man, it really should have been more like the DCAU's World's Finest thing. No Wonder Woman, no Doomsday, just a few villains from either side of the alley working together while Bruce and Clark get to know each other

And there's the punchline!

that was why they fought? I honestly forgot. wasn't it something about Lex tricking them or something? I guess I'm too stupid to follow such brilliant pieces of cinema.

that was why Batman had it out for Superman, Superman went to fight Batman because Lex threatened to kill Martha if he didn't

Fuck that. How the fuck did Lex even figure out who batman was and how to push his buttons. Or who superman was. Or how Batman didn't find out about the person who was sending him all the letters. World's greatest detective my ass.

Fear Itself was such shit

Lack of adhering to genre conventions mostly. BvS isn't even the first work to have Luthor figure out Batman's identity and manipulate him. Luthor figured out who Superman was back during Byrne's run in the 80s, he just refused to believe it because of his ego. The guy wasn't sending the letters to Bruce, he was mailing them to the company.

Stark showed that the accords were necessary multiple times and he was the reason for every single one of them. He let the villain escape so he could try to kill a brainwashed soldier and Cap.

>oh but he was trying to compartmentalize it
>oh but cap lied to him

Too bad, he fucked up and tried to commit murder.

And movie lex luthor is supposed to be more realistic then comic "I'm one of the smartest man in the world and can pull bullshit inventions out of my ass"

Superman is the most famous man in the world in BvS. The US government is probably spending billions to figure out his secret identity, using drones and an army of secret agents but lex figured it out on his lonesome, offscreen of course.
>he guy wasn't sending the letters to Bruce, he was mailing them to the company.

Ok then, how the hell did he figure out that Batman is linked to Wanye industries. That's a sure sign that he knew that Bruce was batman.

you try to act calm when you just see how your parents get killed

>I also agree that keeping the member of our team who is a known criminal that once almost ended the world, and who is currently facing intense scrutiny for being responsible for the death of civilians, on house arrest until things calm down is a good idea.
Hey now, Tony wasn't facing any more scrutiny than usual at that time - ohhh...

Why do people on this board not realize that people often react first without thinking things through? There is not one person on this planet who would've kept cool if they found out that the person who killed, and yes I get that Bucky was brainwashed, their parents was literally five feet away from them.

>tried to commit murder.
No he didn't, Bucky was wanted DoA

I'd kill Bucky too desu.

>implying James "I remember every kill" Barnes deserves to be alive