FUCKING VOTE!

DON'T BELIEVE THE POLLS, EVEN IF THEY ARE GOOD. POLLS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO SHOW PUBLIC OPINION, BUT TO MANIPULATE IT!

YOU MUST VOTE!

THE NEWS WILL TRY TO SAY THAT TRUMP HAS ALREADY LOST ON ELECTION DAY TO TRICK YOU. YOU MUST VOTE ANYWAYS! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE... VOTE!

EVEN IF YOU AREN'T IN A BATTLEGROUND STATE... VOTE!

VOTE, YOU FAGGOTS! VOTE!

DEUS VOTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

The electoral college decides any fuckin way we make a suggestion not a decision.

I DON'T WANT YOUR EXCUSES FAGGOT! LET'S MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM THEN

VOTE

How's that make it harder.

For real if you understand something I don't let me know cause I'm not big on politics

IT WILL BE HARDER FOR HILLARY TO CHEAT HER WAY TO THE PRESIDENCY IF TRUMP GETS A NICE LEAD.

THIS WILL BE A VERY CLOSE ELECTION, SO ANY FRAUD COULD HAVE A MASSIVE IMPACT ON THE FUTURE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

How would she do that I mean I understand the concept of bribery, but even then who would she bribe to change it if it's all digital voting it could prolly be hacked n put in one's favor but I doubt that it's that simple.

I already voted Trump in Florida like two weeks ago though.

Trump must win so Europe can free itself next!

GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSES, YOUR APARTMENTS, EVEN YOUR BASEMENTS AND FUCKING VOTES YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOTS OR AMERICA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN

The dead are already casting ballots.

VOTE AGAIN!

JUST KIDDING, ONLY DEMOCRATS DO THAT

This. We are against the electoral college, the corporate media, the conformist, peasant millennial scum, the globalist war-profiteering interests, DEAD people whose ID's are used in electronic rigging, and lastly, people like YOU, user.
Go vote.

how do i vote?

I'm already regsitered, now what do i do?

What year did the millennial gen begin.
I could Google it butt fuck you

1980 so you better not be in your thirties douche

It's really easy, and even if you're autistic, it's not that bad, you just find a place, mine was next to a Hobby Lobby in a shopping center. You go in, and then you go to a person at a desk near the front and show them your ID, and they tell you want to do. Then you go boop some buttons on a machine, and you're done. Took like 5 minutes.

This is the attitude every american user should have, skewer any ability to rig with sheer numbers. They would have to bullshit the numbers really well that it doesn't exceed the number of registered democrats/republicans.

Deus Bump

there are no hobby lobby stores near me

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE!

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

You don't understand how it works! How does it feel to be an actual fucking retard.

go back to /reddit/ faggot

You can't save Rhea.

I'm actually glad Hillary is ahead in the polls. It will make some of her supporters feel like the don't need to vote, and they might even "protest vote" to Third Party if they're confident Hillary will win.

If Trump ever shows a lead, DONT FALL FOR IT. It's the same trick I just said. No matter what, go out and vote guys.

Every vote for Trump will TRIGGER A SJW no matter what state you live in.

Polls that are made public on the news serve one purpose, the same as the news: namely, to generate advertising revenue. As the election draws nigh, the polls must converge to show a dead heat, neck and neck. The closer the race, the more viewers tune in, the more ads they see, the more revenue is generated.

In the end, the almighty ad dollar trumps all, even ideology. The news will continue to claim that this is a dead heat race, even if the actual poll numbers were to show either Hillary or Trump in a landslide, because the dead heat will make ad slots worth more.