GUYS KEEP PUSHING THEM TO RELEASE THE TRUMP VERSION

WE NEED PROOF OF A TRUMP VERSION. DATE SAYS LEAVE ON SHELVES UNTIL JANUARY. THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE RIGGED AS WELL.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478316675837.jpg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b83ap/leaked_newsweek_magazine_declaring_hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Lee-75-Anos-Del-Dragon-Newsweek-especial-2015-Ingles-/231776175711?_ul=AR
ebay.com/itm/Especial-Newsweek-Edicion-Bob-Marley-la-Oficial-70-Aniversario-Homenaje-/361453767624?_ul=BO
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP. THIS IS BEING SLID.

what the fuck, your image leads to an error I've literally never seen before.

bump

ERROR WTF

FULL IMAGE HERE
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478316675837.jpg

Some Shillary work being done here

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b83ap/leaked_newsweek_magazine_declaring_hillary/
i made a thread on thedonald about it so hopefully they draw attention to it. my first reddit post :')

I don't have a problem with the image ?

Election rigging confirmed.

normally in the heat of battle about reddit and all I would tell you to fuck off, but, i approve of this slightly, though you have been given a warning now to never link or say that reddit shit again

bump

Shoop

isnt the_donald really popular? idk i figured posting it there would help

kill yourself leafington

Something's fucky

newp. sorry leaf, today is not the day to deny this.

Rare?

looks real to me famalam

Im not on ya about it, so dont worry, its just a thing an all about redditers and Sup Forums. please shitpost away for the contributions and bumping!

There's no Trump version because he won't win.

oh thats fucky alright, ive tweeted this to newsweek already and greg abbott, dont know what else to do.

and tweeted trump

THE STATE OF YOU AMERIFATS

I don't even see a flag, what cunt?

It's Taured.

GUYS WHAT DO WE DO

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

its honestly disgusting.

fuck off kike. thanks for the bump

yep

revisionist history at its finest.

so what tag are we using?

A bump.
This should be spread EVERYWHERE.

Moar, show election results page

i made a fuckng reddit account just to post this but they wont even allow it to be posted because my accounts new or something. fuckings fags. they're missing out on an actual story that needs to be pushed

what The FUCK

i don't have it. i saved pics from archived thread.

user.....can you please post the page that contains the election results? Please

Oh fuggg

ive never done a raid or anything like that, could we maybe call it #NewsweekLeak

literal malware
thanks gookmoot

Do they have any (((election results))) in the article? If they match up with the leaks from a couple days ago it's pretty much the smoking gun that the media prefabricated this entire election

its from an earlier thread
OP in the original thread was probably v& and there were no more threads made about it

seriously wtf, this is disturbing
is this the smoking gun?

we know who won and its only the 4th.

guys if any of you have a twitter following or a plebbit account can you please get this trending or get it more attention i think for twitter we should use #NewsweekLeak

yea, i see in that thread the looked up the UPC from the picture and it ties back to an unrelated issue of newsweek from awhile back.

Pretty sure this is an elaborate fake or the UPC wouldnt have come back to an old issue

kek

Im sure plenty of magazines have pre-written issues for Trump and Hillary.

Starving kids in Africa are probably wearing Indians World Series Victors 2016 t-shirts right now.

THIS IS A FAKE.....
Here is the UPC of the magazine in the picture

>vape nation
well played CTR

>Im sure plenty of magazines have pre-written issues for Trump and Hillary.
yes but they don't FUCKING PRINT THEM A WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTION

that was just the most recent special edition that was priced the same. UPC codes work that way im pretty sure
yes but this is still a HUGE find, we need to see the trump one

...except your op pic is not in that thread

The special edition on the queen listed on the UPC page had a different code so this one would as well

Nothing with this UPC

tweeted what?

that magazines make covers for both presidential candidates beforehand instead of making and printing them in the five hours between when the results are called and the first issues hit the newsstands?

google the UPC code, they've used it multiple times before

ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Lee-75-Anos-Del-Dragon-Newsweek-especial-2015-Ingles-/231776175711?_ul=AR
ebay.com/itm/Especial-Newsweek-Edicion-Bob-Marley-la-Oficial-70-Aniversario-Homenaje-/361453767624?_ul=BO

That's not the UPC
UPC 7447028980

what if these are just test copies then? and to prevent the rest of the world from knowing they use previous UPCs. if this is a hoax its pretty elaborate and I dont see why CTR would push this

They used it one other time, in 2015 for the edition titled:
100 People Who Shaped Our World Newsweek Special Edition 2015
and
Vape Nation Is America's Newest Vice Going Up In Smoke?

i want to let my brother trump know what the hillary cover looks like. why are you so nonchalant and calm about this and the blatant revisionist bullshit written in the first few pages off the article. fuck off you CTR scum

Why would CTR push this?
Have you missed them slamming Hannity on falling for fake news? Do you want to give them that ammunition on Trump?

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

>the highest glass ceiling in the western world had finally been shattered
>finally
>Canada had a female PM in 85
>UK had Margret fucking Thatcher in 79
>UK also has a female PM this very moment
I guess only the USA counts to Newsweek

Where's the Trump one? They pre-print one for each of them. Just like when the super bowl's over, you think they made em in 2 minutes?

The Soviets never produced propaganda this blatant and nauseating. This would make Stalin blush.

Fuck you kike go get gassed like your ancestors

Liberia has a black president in the 1800's

Dewey defeats Truman

You guys know that victory shit like this is printed months in advance right? Like they make it for both candidates in the event that one wins, they can push the propaganda BS.

Kinda like how for the Super Bowl they make "Super Bowl Champ" shirts and hats for both teams, but the winning teams get theirs and the other is disposed of.

So more than likely there are some for Trump as well.

i'm nonchalant because i know how the physical press works

not 85 I'm retarded, 94 I think

Sounds great. If there's a trump cover and accompanying article that would certainly make the case.

honestly, without the election results page, we will never know if this was real or just someone fucking with us

Better go steal a copy, it's gonna be a collector's item when Trump wins.

Tweet this to Trump and anyone who will talk about it! Proof this shit is rigged.

This isn't an article. The whole mag is dedicated to madam president.

>western world
>Liberia

The UPC is 7447028980 which doesnt even exist yet so this is real and we want to push it into the mainstream. kys CTR.

>Im not on ya about it, so dont worry,
fuck off fagot fuck you time to gtfo

No shit. The point is: where is the Trump edition?

Then maybe they're just so confident hillary will win, and they want to release a full book special on her, so they made it early. What would distinguish between the two?

you don't understand how the press works during elections do you?

you know how the day after the superbowl kids in africa get shipments of thousands of t shirts displaying the losing team's logo?

it's kinda like that.

Alright. 90% sure it's fake. They wouldn't use the word "deplorable" or mention the word "darker".

It's a bit too on-the-nose.

They don't want to. They did.

>Leaked Newsweek special edition delcaring hillary president
"guys its NOOOOTHING even though we dont know where a trump one is and even though coming across one of these is incredibly rare. "
dont listen to this CTR bullshit saying its nothing, they immediately tried to cover their asses saying the UPC was the vape nation one when it isnt.

you omit the leading 0 and the trailing 7
learn to UPC

>

this is newsweek. they call him deplorable daily.

How about some quotes from his 2015/2016 campaign? Do they conflict with your findings?
If so, what do you think it means? Trump is lying to us about his current positions? He actually wants open borders and trade agreements?

The Libya thing is dumb. He is advocating for troops on the ground, like he is with ISIS, so we can get this shit over with quickly, install a new strongman and get the fuck out. Literally same thing as Afghanistan.

I hope that bitch dies of a stroke on live TV.

Actually it is the UPC though technically the UPC is 074470289807 it is just that the first 0 can be truncated.

yeah i guess i might be one of those rare trump shirt wearing ctr shills, i'll take it

Trump version or this is fixed.

honestly, you know what....run with it user...run as far as you can...tweet it to every republican and journalist who will listen to you

and then when CNN calls em all out for relaying fake news, be content knowing you could have stopped it but didnt