Voltron: Legendary Defender

Am I the only one that loves ponytail Pidge?

Please no fetishposting this time around.

Reminder that it has always been this way. Degenerates can't be stopped.

>so many romantic moments
>Lotor knocks Allura off a bridge

This is klancer level of delusion

Side-ponytail too.

That one still fucking cracks me up.

These threads are ruined by fujos.

I can talk about Pidge pussy if you prefer.

They're also kept alive by fujos though.

Appreciate the fujo, and then tell them to take a shower because they smell bad.

>tfw you will never pound Pidge while she looks at you like this

Seriously, this face is 2lewd, I'm getting a little flustered just looking at her.

cute boy, sauce?

I do too.

Hoping eventually it grows out again.

I want to munch her carpet while she ignores me in favor of her robots and calls me degrading names.

What's with this fandom calling Allura a "space mom"? That shit is everywhere but the girl doesn't act like a mom at all. Allura is a closed off teenager who tries hard to be diplomatic but can be quite hot blooded.

I just wanted some pretty art for the brown elf ayy but I keep getting crap where she is telling Lance to brush his teeth or getting married to Shiro. Honestly what the fuck? Am I missing something here? Why do they treat her like she's 30?

>implying you wouldn't want Lotor to stalk and assault you

It's mostly fujoshits who call her that, not sane people.

There's a massive ship war between people who ship Keith/Lance and Keith/Shiro with "age discourse" being the main topic. Some Keith/Lance fans thought Allura was the same age as Shiro and put her with him to get him away from Keith. Allura is a confirmed teenager but they memed the space mom shit too hard and now it won't leave. This fandom is retarded. I first found out about Voltron through a blackmail incident for example.

What the fuck

So what exactly did Haggar do to Narti that caused Lotor to kill her?

>Allura agrees to serve Lotor well, day and night (!!)
kek
>Allura doesn't follow through...
KEK

The voices of sane people are drowned out in this fandom.

There is no war, because Sheith lost when it foolishly believed it could challenge Klance, only to discover that Klance won that war long ago, and Sheith was not even capable of lasting two seasons before collapsing under the weight of its own stupidity. No false ship has a foundation stronger than sand, while Klance lies rooted in the firmament of Reality itself and is unbowed and unbroken despite the legions of idol-worshippers and craven infidel deniers that seek to undo prophecy. They will all scrape in the ashes for their mother's feces for sustenance for their doubts, while the faithful of the great Work celebrate with song and light in glorious Klance.

Blessed be the heralds who bring the word of Klance to the misbegotten and the sinner; blessed be Klance for the righteousness of never having to doubt.

What is your opinion on Matt x Lance?

Haggar was using Narti to spy on them. I don't know.... Hopefully they will explain in the future. Some anons think Narti backstory will happen.

The VLD fandom contains a large number of delusional crazy people who think Keith and Lance will fuck each other. Pretending that Allura is too old for them (while being the perfect age for Shiro, another shipping competitor) is a part of that, being a relatively tame method to get her out of the way in their deranged minds.

Yes, it's as insane as it sounds.

I wouldn't call it so much a 'war' as 'attempted genocide' at this point. Sheithfags didn't deserve much, but they at least deserved better than this.

Is this satire?

Should I start watching this show? Is it good?

Why are the shipping factions so much more prominent than any other facet of the Voltron fandom?

It's from that princeofdoom Lotllura fansite

She's still connected to Cova, I think. Lotor mistook that for Narti herself being compromised (though considering her reliance on the cat she might as well have been)

Long hair Pidge is absolutely cuter than short hair Pidge, yes. Anyone who disagrees is a lout

Because this show has many of the same people from ATLA and LoK which had shitty shipping fanbases. Also a love triangle has been a major component of the previous incarnations of Voltron so there's likely going to be some sort of romantic drama again.

I'll take being a lout over being wrong.

Long hair Pidge is a gift.

True and canon end game ships:
Hunk/rock girl
Lance/Allura
Keith/a grave
Shiro/his clones
Pidge/my dick

If anyone disagrees, feel free to sudmit a complaint to my ass

Lance has hit on every girl except Pidge. Would he hit on her if she had long hair?

>sudmit a complaint to my ass

No need, I'll just make your ass submit to my dick.

Dunno about Lance. Shiro would.

I just love Pidge in general.

So flat.

God, I wish.

Flat is life

I think they're as rabid as they are due to Korra, if they knew anything about the previous versions of Voltron then they wouldn't have deluded themselves to think that Lance/Keith/Shiro is the love triangle here.

That is a nice look.

>out of all the dummies she made when she was stranded, she kept the Lance one
>Lance never hits on her
Poor Pidge

She kept Hunk too, user.

Oh, I missed that. Only saw Lance's.
Poor Pidge will never be sandwiched between Hunk and Lance

Kek, everyone forgets about him.

What's the term for the Pidge/Allura lesbian experimentation ship?

Some retards even think the love triangles are going to be Lotor/Keith/Lance or Shiro/Allura/Lotor. The former is what Lancelotfags believe and the latter is what Shallurafags believe.

It's just called hot

Personally, I want Shiro/Sam/Colleen love triangle.

I approve of this.

Go on...

But Sam's too dead to be in a love triangle

Hunk already has a confirmed waifu.
Plus, fujos don't think he's hot so there's no shipping wars about him

Sam is torn between his lawfully wedded wife at home and the attractive young lieutenant he works with at the Garrison.

The fact that he's usually reduced to food jokes doesn't help either.

Sam is not dead in bed.

>Lotor breaks into Allura's bedroom
Attempted rape, so romanchikku

>season 4 literally lampshades that Hunk is a non-character at this point
>there is no sign this will change any time soon
Honestly makes me mad

I love how /vld/ fanon has so much Sam and Colleen when they are literal whos in the series.

It's fun, but we need more Iverson too 2bh.

well season 4 is the Pidge season leading with the 'Keith is too fucking autistic about his special club to be the leader' episode. Hopefully 5 will at least give Hunk one episode

That's the state of all fandoms now, not just Voltron. I undrstood that when I tried to find some decent "It" fanart, and instead of horror illustrations I got tons of pics with kissing 12 years old children.

Shiro/Shiro/Shiro love triangle when?

>Hopefully 5 will at least give Hunk one episode
lol sure it will

True, LoK has convinced them look for homosexual ship tease which doesn't even exist.

I love all forms of pidge

What happened to Cova anyway? He wasn't on any of the pods when they fled in episode 3 that I noticed.

I saw an Iverson x Lance fanart once.

>all these fuckers sleeping on based Chris Kattanye

Did you miss the part where Lotor fucking murdered the blind girl, and left the cat behind

That probably isn't the end of Cova. Cova will come for all. The Cult of Cova will not rest!

Isn't it Kova?

He's the final boss, so it'll take a little more than that to keep him down. Haggar probably doesn't want her cat killed either, and she was aware of Lotor's evacuation.

Yeah. It was Cova in the original series though, so a lot of people still use that.

>wait why is there a thread about this now
>see screens of shit I haven't seen before

OH SHIT NEW SEASON. I fucking love it when shit sneaks up on me like this.

Don't forget how every time Klancers walk away with red on their face they try to scream it was all a "Shaladin conspiracy" plotted to make them look bad because nothing is ever their fucking fault and Klancers are all saints whose death threats were totally 100% justified.

Nah, it will. It will have nothing to do with his character and won't flesh him out at all, he'll just save the day with his cooking and obsess over food.

Don't expect too much out of it. I had fun with the new season though even if it wasn't very exciting like the last batch.

I hate you and will pray that you get lice

>pidge looking like agirl

Disgusting.

Why is the garrison trio so great?

I don't care about Hunk or Lance. Those two are only good when interacting with Pidge.

To each their own

>Iverson art
RARE

More? I bet times got lonely on the spaceship.

>he'll just save the day with his cooking
I really do think this is what Hunk's arc will be.

>not liking girls that look like boys that look like girls

What's wrong with that Hunk?

He just farted.

>Pidge is still a womanlet in her 20s
This is wrong. Matt got a massive growth spurt. Pidge can't be short forever.

Is this the only remotely sexual art of Samuel Holt out there?

>Implying Iverson isn't working on Galra and he doesn't want to see paladins dead

I don't have the evidence immediately on hand but no, no it is not.

Girls get their growth spurt before boys user. If she was going to get taller, she would have already.

I'm holding you to that user.