Name worse event

IvX

Civil War II.
Maybe IvX.

IvX

Axis
Civil War 2
World War Hulk (the art is terrible)

As shit as this is I like it mostly because it was like my first Marvel comic and because of it I got into the X-men.

I wish the guy who did Muh Phoenix would do more parodies.

There is Age of Ultron, too.

your birth

Civil War II is the worst thing happened to Marvel, in comparision to that, the original Civil War looks good

>tfw I liked Axis

Axis the event was hot garbage, but it did lead to the fun ride of Superior Iron Man.

And Carnage Man, and hero-franchising Hobgoblin.

>IvX
Fucking ruined the x-men EVEN MORE just because they wanted to push a fucking horrible tv show that would flop from episode ONE.
>Civil war 2
Made just because a movie was in the making with the same title. Not even casuals liked it, and this was aimed 100% to the audience that doesn't read comics but wanted to get into them because of the movies. ITS GARBAGE
>Secret Wars 2015
story might have been good, but it ruined continuity and doomed marvel to be even shittier
>Secret Empire
It was a stealth push from the left disguised as something to appeal to alt-fags. Got rejected by lefties and stormfags didn't gave a shit about it. i'm still mad as fuck, pointless event.

This event really fucked the X-Men, but it's nowhere even close to being the worst.

>Secret Empire
>Civil War 2
>Inhumans vs X-Men
>Secret Invasion
>Disassembled
>Hunger
>Cataclysm
>Ultimatum
>Generations
>Apocalypse Wars
>The Black Vortex
>Original Sin
>Battle of the Atom
>Age of Ultron
>Fear Itself
>Shadowland
>House of M
None of these are as great as AvX.

Marvel's downward spiral begins here

/thread

>Fear Itself
the only big change it made to the main continuity was killing off thor, but he came back anyway

How the fuck does a guy who got to be mentored by fucking GRANT MORRISON manage to consistently write such hot garbage? When you look at shit like Civil it almost seems like Millar is Morrison's antithesis.

I read comics for the quality of writing, not whether it'll effect the 50 other titles they're trying to shill at the time.

Okay? It was still a god-awful event.

secret invasion is the one that made me stop caring about marvel so nothing that's followed has seemed as bad to me

Schism

Schism was one of the better ones.

When has morrison done big event stuff? I think that's the issue. Millar had to write an epic, a classic, a big deal and sell it. Morrison just gets to write stories and its like when claremont wrote x-men. Not every issue had to be save the world, fate of the future type stuff. Sometimes he'd make really beloved stories that were immediately iconic. Now they have to brainstorm events. DOFP would be some big damn cross-over multi comic event, not just some two parter.

So Millar comes in and hes like "this isa big deal, this is the next gwen stacy dies or kravens last hunt, this is a big milestone" and has that attitude before even writing it.

axis was good

final crisis
does RIP count?

>25 relplies
>no one mentions Original Sin

I only like this event because it spurred the time travel arc in Avengers

>Secret Invasion
looking back this is where I realized bendis was bad

Civil War 2 and IvX

You mean killing off pure kid loki.

I hate this because it smells like they didn't have an event planned so they quickly made oen up and just got some normal arcs from books and called them tie ins.

Absolutely no good came of Civil War II. It was just a mighty river of bad that got deeper and wider with each page.

Has everyone already forgotten how abysmal Convergence was?

Not even DC remembers Convergence

AvX2 (2019)

Civil War 2, Secret Empire, inhumans vs x-men, black vortex, original sin, age of ultron, shadowland, doomwar, etc

He wanted to do IvX but without Rightclops he didn't see the point.

Uh Final Crisis?

people do not consider convergence an event because it did not involved the characters that were being published at the time, it was more or less out of continuity.

I liked some of the tie-ins convergence had plus convergence didn't even affect the DCU at all, Parahal is forgotten, Post crisis Superman is fused with Superbro, etc.

The Multiversity also

maybe we should do "last good marvel event"

Honestly these two.

>Best Hal is forgotten
Damn it

Annihilation?

that easy, last Real Good marvel event is Annihilation if you count it because there was no avenger, x-men, F4, etc. involved.

He might come back, I'm hoping he fuses with current Hal for even more stupid power up.

That was a big story, but not an event. It was a bunch of one-shots tied together.

What is the must read material for Rightclops. I always wanted to see if I would see the light and understand his reasoning.

I still can't get over how Civil War II introduced an Inhuman poochie that literally wen't "I have to go now" and fucked off from the story in the end.
You can replace him with a Magic 8-Ball with a permanent pouting face and it nothing would have changed.

I really liked Secret War by Hickman.
Shit felt like a huge ending. I don't mind the soft reboot that it brought to the MU.

Yeah, honestly. I thought the event itself was pretty good, just the fact that nothing came of it afterwards was bullshit.

Also it has one of my favorite final pages.

I would say Thanos Imperative but that whole era of Marvel cosmic was a great run. Perhaps the best cosmic run capeshit has ever seen.

It's bad, but IvX and Axis are both worse.

I literally forgot it existed.

context?

Reed healed Doom's face.