Would you rather be a woman?

Would you rather be a woman?

Women have it so fucking easy, and sex feels better for them. They actually moan in pleasure and can masturbate all day long.

Women get drunk every fucking weekend in college, and slut around. They still find a beta provider to marry after it. They coast through life with their parents paying for everything, getting special treatment.

They can treat men like shit and get away with it.

Would I rather be fucking retarded to have people lust after my musty fuckhole? Riveting discourse OP. Delete your account.

>Would you rather be a woman?
It doesn't matter because Im not one and Im not some tranny freak either.

This. I resent the ease with which they navigate social interactions because of their genitalia but if I had to sacrifice my intelligence and rationality I would absolutely choose my life as it is. I don't know if women are actually less intelligent but they are more emotional and that at the very least affects their effective intelligence.

>all women are attractive popular women that easily get male attention

No, I want to be a pretty little girl. People would like me and I'd be happy and I'd marry a man and he'd fuck my little preteen pussy and I'd be a good girl.

No.

Women may have it easier up until the mid/late 20s but men have it better for the next 60 years.

XY FTW

I want to marry Tomoko.

>OP only sees college daddy issue whores as all women
Must suck being a shut in virgin

most based id iv ever seen

I would still rather be a man. I would rather cope with thirst while having the thirst to know.

It's why I'm transitioning, to be totally honest.

>periods
>childbirth
>have to have sex with dudes
>estrogenic retardation
>desperately needy of social life
>obsessed with appearance
>weak

no thanks

you're a quitter of the highest degree

Woa thats a sick ID

no one wants to marry tomoko, user

there's plenty of tomokos irl that everyone ignores

this.

WITNESSED THE LuLGET

Does anyone know the name of that one hot part Jew Canadian chick that has all those pro Hitler videos on YouTube?

>It's another friday night loser thread

Nope. Because I'm a fucking man.

But I already took that pill and am a cute girl now.

It's nice

>Would you rather be a woman?

No

No. I like being in control, even if my circumstances are shitty. Men have more agency than women. Fact.

They also live longer on average.

>Playing life on easy mode

Are you talking about HeyRuka?

GET O U T

No. When I was 18 I was chubby faced yet skinny, greasy, riddled eith acne and had a crustache. Now I actually resemble something normal.

All the pretty girls I went to high-school with are already looking beat. Even if i was a young girl I couldn't cope with knowing I have a handful of years left before the roast beef kicks in.

I've wrestled with that feeling. I tried to like being male, but I just can't do it. I want to be the little spoon, and the wife, and mom. It eats away at me, and has become too much to bear.

Pretty much this. I don't even have it bad right now, and it can only get better. Both huge potential upsides and downsides to being a man. You may need to work harder for what women get with little effort but the payoff can be enormous

No way if I ever met IRL Tomoko I would waifu her in an instant

Nah I like being a man, I like being in charge

Most women are cellulite ridden beasts. So no.

You're probably that dude with the giant fucking forehead and receding hairline that posts pictures of himself in hats.

Get a fucking job dude.

You'll kill yourself within the month. Nothing of value will be lost.

>t. considering sex change and is trying to project delusion onto others
I'm grateful for what God chose me to be. fuck off

>Shitposting on a Japanese imageboard
Do you feel in charge?

WITNESSED

>>periods
Not often if you're pregnant as much as you should be.
>childbirth
That's a good thing.
>have to have sex with dudes
No, you get to have sex with your husband and he cums inside you and puts babies in you.

I don't think so. I never see them. I can't remember a single girl that didn't have at least one male friend, ever.

Isn't tomoko kind of a special case because she's actually somewhat cute whereas any rl tomokos are disgusting?

Tomoko would actually be pretty decent if she just bathed regularly and got a good night's sleep. And stopped being fujoshit.

you cannot purify

Fuck no.

>bleeding
>hormones
>weak
>can't decide shit
>can't have kids after 40
>can't piss outside standing up

then they turn 25 and become leftover sluts and anyone sane ignores them and lets them rot. in the end their look all fade and they are just vapid cunts that no one likes. becoming bitter as the number of years and cats increase. eventually the only family that cared about them die, and the remaining family no longer has a reason to pretend to care about them. They die alone, unloved, and a niece or nephew or astranged sibling or cousin eventually lays claim to their estate, taking the handful of things worth taking and chucking the rest. No need for a grave, cremate and dump in the woods, no one will visit that grave as no one cares.

This can't be happening, I'm supposed to be in charge here!

Are you retarded? We have all that shit inside our asses moron. And protip? "Real" "shit" isn't stored there :)

Yes, id rather be a sexy woman, nit someone ugly. for example, id love to be Emily Blunt

No. I prefer having agency and being self aware.

I'd marry you Persianlady

>I never see them
you see them, you just don't notice them

What?
I've been here longer than you kid

Born a female ?
Categatorically no.

Putting my male brain in a loli elven robotic body ?
You betcha.

All of that is only available for attractive women. The rest are living in hell.

Also, it only lasts until their mid 30's, at which point they become desperate, miserable and begin to age terribly and rapidly.

I've met women in my life that are very capable, not saying that they represent the majority. I think it's more of a socialization thing. Since women are given whatever they want, they don't really have to continue evolving socially. It's like spoiled children who have always gotten what they've wanted. Why evolve a good personality? That's why you don't really see this spoiled bitch thing in the east. They don't tolerate that shit.

But being a women in the west is much easier. the standards for you as a person are much lower and you're afforded greater privilege and access than any other group. If I could be anyone group, I would be a white woman. It's life on easy mode.

>dont you want to be someone who doesn't contribute to the advancement of technology

Nope

You will never be any of those things. You will never find anyone that sees you as a complete, real woman. You will never be happy as a tranny freak.

Just saying.

No, not at all. I'm very glad I don't have to deal with all the extra reproductive/anatomical stuff that women do. I also like the physical strength that comes with being a man.

Can I save this?

>One post by this ID

Sage

Wait until they are 40 and useless to society.

i think they made it pretty obvious that she was unattractive and even got called ugly more than once.
also she smells like an old person apparently.
she's an all-around unpleasant person to be with.

so youre just a faggot for giant cocks arent you

LuLGEt laying down the fuckin truth, brothers!

If only you had an actual get...

Still not as awesome as that "do not get" ID in that thread a few months back. And later in that thread, a "dont" ID. Neither were gets.

>can't have kids after 40
That's why you start making babby soon early as you can so you can pop a bunch out.
>can't piss outside standing up
Why would need to? Girl just crouch to piss on ground.

I know. There's just no way I will tolerate aging as a man though.

:(

>25
>40

wew. which is it

>FPBP

If Sup Forumsacks where women they would be on tumblr right now bitching about Trump and men.

18 out of HS

Fuck off, podesta

SHADILAY

Anime makes it somewhat more difficult to appear unattractive. I wouldn't know about the rest, but it's not surprising if she has a shit personality.

if you wanted to settle for easiest option you wouldnt be man anyway

>Would you rather be a retarded?
no thx

Considering I'll never get someone to appreciate anything beyond the fact that I'm that chick the tie them and fuck them in the ass. That I still have bills to pay because one of my parent is an alcoholic fuckjob and the other is mentally ill. I'd rather have been born with a dick rather than as "poor person too retarded to make decisions on her own".

How about that "erect h8" get awhile back?
That was amazing.

>i think they made it pretty obvious that she was unattractive
Not physically.
If a girl is not marrued as soon as the law allows she's worthless. You should know this, Iran.

No.
Women are pathetic.
Better to live as a crippled lion than a pampered sheep.

How old are you? Do you ever exercise? What type of school did you go to growing up?

>Also, it only lasts until their mid 30's, at which point they become desperate,
>tfw I look much younger than my age

Even when I'm in my thirties I will still look like I'm in my early 20s because I have a baby face. Even my parents in their 50s still look 10 years younger. My 54 year old father still looks like he's in his late 30s and I look like him.

Without makeup I look 14/15 even though I'm 20 ;_;

republic of kekistan

when millennial women reach 30 holy fucking shit

there will be fireworks

>I know.
Then why are you going through with it? Do you really think pretending to be a girl will make you happy? Will your life somehow be better/easier?
>There's just no way I will tolerate aging as a man though.
Do you think you'll somehow age more gracefully as some freak of nature with fucked up hormones? Hell, real women don't age as well as men.

Being a woman is playing life on easy mode, but you can't get the best ending if you play on easy. Because women can coast through life they rarely have the drive for greatness. History is filled with the works of men and we really don't remember the fuck holes.

Being a women has always been easier, but it's not good

They're a lower gender, incapable of pursuing greatness

Look, some men just want to become an elven loli and marry another man that became a loli, and you have to accept that.

No. Rather than live an easy life, I'd prefer to live a good life.

>Women have it so fucking easy, and sex feels better for them. They actually moan in pleasure and can masturbate all day long.

Must suck having a cut dick, burger.

would i like to be an idiot with no redeeming qualities? no.
would i like to have the near immunity from legal and social repercussions that women have? yes.

tough choice.

luck dipshit
if u want to be fucked by some rando tten yes life is easier as a woman
if u don't want to be ducked by virtual strangers then guess what? life is still pretty fraught and subjective
Jesus Christ
its.a pain in the aas getting ur hair smelled on,the bus & weirdos offering to "suck ur pussy"
true story,mawfuckah

i think they did a decent job

>and you have to accept that.
thats gonna be an hard pass

Maybe for a day. I'd masturbate all day probably. I wonder what's it like to get a dick in the vagina.

>How old are you?
Too old to find a decent man. Good looking single cis-women my age are starting to panic about not finding one, so I don't have much of a chance.

>Do you ever exercise?
Not really. I'm always so tired. But I eat well, and I'm normal weight.

>What type of school did you go to growing up?
Public. Small town, not in a liberal state.

I dunno, I still want to french her face dry.

This is actually something I noticed. How many women pursue power? How many want to be politicians and world leaders? Dictators? To rule over others? To seek power not for social validation but for it's own sake. I've never heard of any. In real life or in fiction. "Conqueror" and "Dictator" aren't words that make me think of women.

But that's not how she normally looks...