youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

Attached: james.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
youtube.com/watch?v=CzUYPt0OAGY&feature=youtu.be&t=17m59s
twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/903658061545517062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll always love you James

Attached: 1510981677777.png (970x644, 51K)

Reminder he caved in and watched it after his wife forced him to because of all the bad press he was getting from feminists such as herself.
Source: in this podcast where he was a guest on, at one point he gets asked if he saw it:
retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/

Attached: avgn bald.png (415x418, 145K)

But he still never made a review

What a beta cuck.

I'll tell ya one thing, and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of James Rolfe as a man, just fucking plummeted.

true he said he wouldn't review it, but its still shit that he caved to his wife

I'll always love the guy for the countless hours of infinitely rewatchable comfiness between old AVGN and Monster Madness, but Cinemassacre's output over the last few years has been depressing, to say the least. Seeing James' clear loss of passion for everything, combined with his actually physical deterioration depresses me. Oh well, I'll always have AVGN pre-Ikari Warriors, and Monster Madness '07-'14.

AVGN definitely shit the bed around 2009 or 2010 at around episode 70-80, the only good episodes post those ones are the Action 52/Cheetahmen and the revisiting ones.

loved his monster madness, i found out about of horror films cause of this

this
I remember stumbling upon him on gametrailers in like freshman year of HS in 2007 or something. I thought it was so cool that there were videos of someone saying fuck on that website and I ate them all up.
AVGN was a huge part of my teenage years

Why do women insist on ruining everything good in this world?

Attached: 00-social-tout-yoko-ono.jpg (1120x630, 178K)

I'm going to choose not to listen to this, if I already know I won't like it, then why give it attention?

one of the great mystery's of women my friend

It's all a shit test. Just say no. Women respect men who stand up to them more anyway, so it's a win-win.

ill take your word for it, to depressing to think about

Well he never made that review so i am fine with it

>uncucked
lmao it's worse than before
james is all day mike's, ryan's, and his wife's bitch all the time now

Attached: actionmax.webm (720x404, 325K)

>james
>a man
he newer was a man to begin with

Attached: JUSTminator.png (530x724, 563K)

That's how I feel. What ended up happening with Mike and Ryan were worse anyway

>loved his monster madness
more like MONSTER JUST in which he just reuploads older clipless reviews

Attached: Guest James Rolfe.jpg (1700x1250, 404K)

There's some other good ones in there. Sword Quest was a good informative episode, and the Pong Consoles episode has one of my favorite AVGN lines of all time ("What's this, asshole Pong?").

It really weirds me out when I think that the Street Fighter 2010 episode is over 8 years old now. It's still filed away in my brain as being one of the newer ones.

I wish james had balls to say fuck off to mike.

Mike should have just stayed in shadows

What's the point in that, anyway? Is he afraid of getting a copyright hit or something? That shit drives me nuts. The clips were half the fun.

What exactly happened?

i thought he was totally gone until he did the tiger games ep, which was about 50x better that its contemporaries.

straight trash since then though. should've been his swan song.

Speaking of that why haven't there been movie reviews lately

They are evil.
There are no women in heaven. None.

Tiger games and Seaman were the only two episodes in probably the last five years that have even begun to approach "OK".

>AVGN is whipped
>Egoraptor is whipped
>Spoony is whipped
>Even Mike Stoklasa is whipped

>Doug Walker has a casting couch

Is he the Chad of e-celebs?

Attached: 1365116587453[1].jpg (600x685, 40K)

if you want a timestamp, it's 40 minute mark
>Is he afraid of getting a copyright hit or something?
yes, he still has older reviews on his website uploaded as unlisted in the other youtube channel. which is retarded because his buddy douge walker gets away with it all the time
james reuploaded the old reviews because he killed monster madness, as in the 31 movies every day, he only reviewed like 4 new movies that year. he said we will have more reviews throughout the year, but no reviews in sight. probably busy making errands for his cunt of a wife

Attached: avgn.jpg (1087x1357, 532K)

Not even 2D women?

Attached: 369e043fac8ea1a82c7f57cc5f55288a[1].jpg (1023x870, 121K)

It's dumb as hell. There are probably thousands of youtube review videos that use clips of whatever it is they're using. That's protected by fair use. He's now going back and ruining the old shit he did that I actually like.

>2d
>loyal
not even 2d men are loyal.

Attached: 300px-MikeMateiSpecialEffects.png (300x193, 56K)

Attached: 1521466974157.png (837x1954, 208K)

>probably busy making errands for his cunt of a wife
Well he did say that he is gonna focus on his original movie and if that is true then i am fine with it

Fake

he showed the evidence in the thread

There was a time when Monster Madness was genuinely better then AVGN, because he didn't try so damn hard to be funny during them. He was more deadpan and dry in his delivery, which was his strong suit as a comedian in the first place. I wish someone would tell him this directly.

kek

>here's some photos I found online
>see guise now it proves that my head cannon is correct!

What is "it" exactly?

And the Power Rangers one

it's probably going to take him 20 years to make that movie. by that point everyone's gonna forget about avgn and a divorce will finish him
that was before he said he was in special ed school. wouldn't be surprised if it's true. cinemassacre has history with casual racism

Attached: mikeserious - Copy.jpg (467x628, 49K)

>cinemassacre has history with casual racism

huh?, really?

mike "loco bandito" matei & having jon as a guest.

Attached: 3.jpg (1047x1028, 359K)

Doesn't seem particularly out of place for something a mid to late 2000s internet comedian would make.

that's the whole problem with james, he cannot say no to anyone. even going back to telling his wife to fuck off, or doug walker

Attached: 1498628648731.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

>internet comedian
>Elmo has an idea. Suck Elmo's dick that's an idea. Don't you think that's a good idea, Zoey?

Attached: 1498161918875.png (846x433, 672K)

Yep, sounds like typical early internet/reddit humor to me.

don't bother
around 00:40:00
>meh, it's watchable
>average summer blockbuster movie
>in the end everything I said stands true

>HE'D RATHER HAVE....

>eceleb bullshit

>uncucked
he was never cucked in the first place you hateful paranoid faggots

when it comes to cuckolding wives, all bets are off.

Hmm. My first inclination was that it was fake.
However, to be fair, the whole "James has autism" was somewhat confirmed in a video where he claimed he didn't go to normal school and was special ed for a number of years, information that didn't come out until a year after this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzUYPt0OAGY&feature=youtu.be&t=17m59s

It doesn't straight out say what he was diagnosed with, however.

As for the proof, it's possible that he just found realtor's photos online or something, but that would require knowing where Rolfe lives, which is something strangers on the internet don't know. He also could have just used photos of another very similar house, and since the screenshot doesn't let you examine the photos closely, it's really hard to say.

However, I'm inclined to give the screenshot the benefit of the doubt and somewhat believe it. I mean, this isn't exactly the most important shit in the world. It's not like, if we're wrong on this, an innocent man hangs or something. It's just kinda funny stories about a Youtube man, who cares.

Sounds like Sup Forums.

Anyone who isn't an autist himself can see that James isn't fully there even without him saying it. You can clearly tell he's socially awkward at best and outright autistic at worst.

Not exactly, but there are rumors going around that the black guy is an ex-boyfriend of his AVGN's wife and additionally, their son is half black.

he has two daughters

if you want to cuckpost at least do it nicely.

Let me ask you this. If his wife can make him cast a black guy to cuck him in the film, and he's that weak, what the fuck else can she make him do?

Yeah, he comes off as socially awkward, but if you're being serious about it, you can't really diagnose someone with autism just based on internet videos.

>DAMN, THIS GAME'S A BIGGER MISTAKE THAN THE 19TH AMENDMENT
I always thought that was an odd line but I guess it makes sense in retrospect.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1538x1029, 129K)

explain it

>The Nineteenth Amendment (Amendment XIX) to the United States Constitution prohibits the states and the federal government from denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States on the basis of sex. It was adopted on August 18, 1920. Until the 1910s, most states did not give women the right to vote. The amendment was the culmination of the women's suffrage movement in the United States, which fought at both state and national levels to achieve the vote.

Really makes you thonk.

>there are rumors going around

Attached: MY WIFES DAUGHTER.jpg (585x682, 86K)

How is this caving? He said he wouldn't do a review and he hasn't.

Is this your fetish you sicko? Stop tainting James and his family's name and using little girls for your perversion.

>what the fuck else can she make him do?
anything? and it's not just his wife, mike and ryan tell him to do what they want, and he does it.

Attached: fakecomment_3.jpg (800x1000, 160K)

yea I'm sure he really cares what some random guy on the internet thinks of him

Attached: what's this.webm (1080x608, 2.96M)

It's Mike and Ryan's channel, as it should be desu, James was never interested in videogames, he just happened to make a funny video about a game and gaymers ate it up.

nice shop

>casting couch

He's the cuckiest one of all.

Attached: 1468340443165.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>nice shop
you can look up the video, nothing fake about that description
lmao yeah at this point you're probably right
the best part is Microsoft stopped paying mike and has been shilling ps4 for a while now

Attached: Mike and Ryan.png (698x530, 672K)

James is a huge Ghostbusters mark, but when the movie with all the broads was announced and the trailer was released he said that he would not review the movie. Of course a shitstorm would ensue and for some reasion even Patton Oswalt gave him shit (keep in mind that this was like 2 weeks after his wife suddenly died, still weirded out about that)

>wife's 2nd daughter
>not my 2nd daughter or even our 2nd daughter

wew

>Beans make you fart, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What did he mean by this?

Fake
twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/903658061545517062

When will Bootsy be back?

Attached: bootsy beats mike tyson's punch-out!!.jpg (643x957, 93K)

Bootsy has a small dick and is gay. I'm glad he got kicked out and replaced with Ryan.

calm down mike

>Bootsy has a small dick and is gay.
>I'm glad he got kicked out and replaced with the even limpier dick fatty

ryan is based tho

t. Mike

James was originally planning to give the "...Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on October 14th and 15th. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger role in Cinemassacre, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard about Bootsy's version of '...Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'. They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the house Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

Attached: james8.jpg (260x220, 16K)

Not only is he a cuck, but he's also a liar lol

[sponsored content]

is this from the Cinemassacre biography?

How can you be this cute AND have a 13 inch schlong?

That a brown baby girl if I've ever seen one

Did they fuck?

That Just shows that James have jealous relatives

>you can't really diagnose someone with autism just based on internet videos.

So you've never seen a video with Chris-chan, then?

I always thought he was very funny and confident in the early videos, like around the first 40 episodes. The jokes were simple yet funny, tons of "Silver Surfer? More like Silver Shit" type stuff, he just seemed to have more self esteem and was more chill and his attitude, both snarky or angry, seemed authentic. He was young and skinny, his wife was skinny, AVGN was a hit, life was great. Something went very wrong sonewhere in between...

James Rolfe is a true American hero.

He was even more autistic in his out of character videos back then, I'd say if anything he's gotten way better IRL since then.

Early AVGN was something he did on the side for fun and it reflects in the videos. They were quick and cheap and casually produced, but they were done out of passion and for personal entertainment.

When AVGN became Rolfe's career, his sole means of putting food on the table, that light went out. Once he had no choice BUT to do the Nerd, every day, or starve, it stopped being fun and became work. The more time and effort he had to put into producing every video and raising the "quality" also meant it was more laboriously, less casual, and therefor no fun to do.

When AVGN started, it was for laughs. Now it's just a job.

>that would require knowing where Rolfe lives, which is something strangers on the internet don't know
I've seen pictures of his house on here before, so someone does at least.

He's almost 40 and a father now. Of course he's not going to be as fresh as he was when he was in his 20s.