Over a year ago (not sure about the exact timeframe)...

Over a year ago (not sure about the exact timeframe), it was found by someone on this board that a member of Ted Cruz's staff had experience with something called memetic operations. Nobody here had ever thought about that before; using memes as weapons, turing jokes into serious business. Shortly after, someone from Sup Forums founded our own branch of memetic operations r/T_D. Like it or not, it has been hugely helpful in putting trump in the position he is in today.

So Donald wins the nomination, thanks in (small) part to Sup Forums and T_D's influence. Not to make things overdramattic, but we were not alone in our memetic war. Although considered a myth by many (until solid evidence of their existence came to light recently), Hillary had a group of her own dedicated to wiping out (or at least mitigating) our group. Although many organizations likely exist, we know them as CTR: Correct the Record.

But if we go further back, we see something even more interesting. Back before the Trump announcement, there was a bit of a joke ciculating around Sup Forums, espescially relating to ISIS. The idea of a wrathful god, Baal, who resides atop mount Lel delivering justice to muslims in Syria amused a lot of us. But after the Trump announcement, another ancient god was "unearthed" by Sup Forums.

Here I am sitting in my house after seeing a movie, and I see an article on facebook talking about what else? Weaponized memes. Memes that have changed the very course of this election. Now we have a federal agency coordinating with Sup Forums to deliver justice. People will laugh and try to downplay it. I was one of those people, to be honest. But that doesn't change the fact that it's real.

Do I believe in Kek? Well, so many coincidences have occured that it's hard to say. What I do know is that the past year (and beyond) has been amazing; I'm so glad to have gone through it with you all. Even if this post only gets one reply, or zero for that matter, I just needed to get it off if my chest. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY&list=PLkLkCbO71K_DX5Jz3482lWVguxNFZxz5L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does someone have the specifics on that Ted Cruz staffer, btw? Just curious

Dan Gabriel didn't meme too good. Our memes are the strongest and most natural and we have influence over weaponized autism never before dreamed of.

This is like the sappy speech before the protagonists enter the final boss's chamber.

Save the feelsfest for tuesday, fellow burger

Thank you
Legit teared up a bit. Good read. Did not know about the cruz guy

Took me a minute to find the original source, This was the presentation we found related to the guy. Can't recall the name though.

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Like I said I just needed to get it off my chest. It's gonna be pretty damn hectic next week.
Thank you

You are an irredeemable faggot if you think Sup Forums had a small part in this election.

I found a Kek nasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY&list=PLkLkCbO71K_DX5Jz3482lWVguxNFZxz5L

Kek Vult OP

Guys, in military / government parlance, SIGINT is "signal interception," as in grabbing radio transmissions from the enemy

We created the age of meme warfare, memes control the Internet and whoever controls the memes controls the world.

im nothing without my internet people-they have fantastic digits like these

How do you guys have quality roleplaying on this board without diceroll commands?

its been quite the ride, not sure what ill do with my life once this election is over

i suppose ill go back to watching chinese cartoons? maybe play some vidya? fuck im not sure when it was when i stopped putting time into my old hobbies

life has been nothing but work, gym, family, and internet keks revolving around this election

You're right, and Lord Kek agreed: Sup Forums had, and has, a BIG (4u) part in this election.

Are you saying that Sup Forumss impact is larger or smaller than suggested? Like I said a while ago I would have said our impact was small, but just look at the facts; Wikileaks feeds info to us, and we filter it out for the msm. That's huge.

Hopefully I understood you correctly.

I love you too bro

I'm going to start creating content about this subject. Unfortunately, marketing videos about how marketing and social media sharing is evil is kind of difficult.

Anyways I hope Sup Forums likes it when I finally do get some stuff recorded. I'm in business intelligence/consulting so the subject has interested me for a long time. It's the line where psychology, technology and business merge.

Don't you understand?

We have just created a whole new reality. A reality where meme magick works, one where we have just proved one of the biggest gov. conspiracy. It even involves the occult. With this proved, who knows what else the gov was keeping from us.

Don't fret there user, we aren't going back to our same old lives, we are going to be living in a new exciting world. The possibilities of it are endless.

PRAISE KEK
CHECK EM

Dan Gabriel, former CIA