How Drump gonna improve his chances in 4 days?

How Drump gonna improve his chances in 4 days?
Its next to impossible, Drump is finnished.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's not like the polls are innaccurate or run by lying shysters or anything. DRUMPB BTFO

Wrong

I don't think you understand what those percentages mean, they are arbitrary given by nate (((silver)))s opinion, they are within 1 margin of error nationally and he has multiple paths to victory in electoral college

fpbp and Kek approves

Hillary will be done after Sunday church

Whats a drumpf?

trump is winning new hampshire and half of maine at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if by election day that 35% edges nearer to a number where Nate horseturd can say well its too close to call now

dem trips tho

This. If Trump is the taboo candidate there is definitely a certain percentage of people lying in polls to hide their true intentions. Shy Tory and halo effects in action. Not only this but depressed Democrat enthusiasm toward their candidate.

35% is very possible. But less likely than clinton

lol hilldawg is going to make you eat her hairy asshole cum tues user senpai

>Yeah, it's not like the polls are innaccurate or run by lying shysters or anything
Just like everyone thought 2012 was going to be a horserace right? Romney only got btfo less than trump is gonna

35% is nate silvesr prediction right now dumb spider poster

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

lol Nate Bronze has been showing Trump going up by 5% each day. Trying to save face!

Its funny how nate keeps edging trump higher and higher every day. I bet its going to be 50% on election day then when trump wins hes gonna say "NOBODY could have predicted this kind of election" to save face.

those odds say his chances are more than 1 in 3, you illiterate mongoloid

after his BTFO about the cubs, I don't doubt this in the slightest.

checked

you dont need to win swing states if you win NY and California.

36-64 it's a fucking coinflip.

J-just give up now, Drumpfkins. Nothing short of a miracle can help you overcome 1 in 3 odds. Don't even bother voting next week.

Don't you get it? It's OVER. It's HER turn. Give up now.

These faux polls are going to cause like 90% of the butt hurt from hillaryfags, it's going to be delicious when trump wins. Be sure to screen cap all the butt hurt on Facebook when the day of the wall comes Amerifags..

RVP has him ahead in NH, if this were to flip in Nate Bronze's current map, it'd put him at 270