Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums

say the shit hits the fan, i want to be able to defend myself without a gun

whats my best bet in regards to learning a self defense technique or martial art? bonus point if i can rekt guys much bigger and stronger than me

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/04/save-pepe-cartoon-frog-meme-matt-furie-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that OC?
I took judo once, but honestly the best strategy is always to run. It ain't worth broken bones.

Pick fights with fatties and go for the knees.

Learn technologic and defend your self with gadgets.

You don't learn a martial ART just because you want to hurt people or be violent, you fucking sub-human.

Just get a large knife and you're fine against most unarmed individuals.

Muay thai

if its one on one, be homo as fuck. touch their balls, and they back off. then attack.

boxing
jujitsu
judo
muay thai
kyukoshin
wrestling

Punch face

I think the more trained you are in martial arts, the more inclined you are towards raising your arms instead of defusing the situation with well thought out words.

>say the shit hits the fan, i want to be able to defend
Reading comprehension

jujitsu or BJJ is best if you want to btfo people bigger than yourself

I got you senpai

Your best bet is bear spray.

Your second best bet is a taser

Your third best bet? Get yourself some of these bad boys and wear them under your brigandine. Pair them up with some iron knuckles and some metal plated pants and you're practically unstoppable.

>bringing a knife to a gun fight
enjoy death

So fucking what? If you're just worried about defending yourself during a happening, why would you bother with the years and years of training that it takes until you're proficient enough in any combatives to take on another person? Like I said, you don't need a gun to have an upper-hand on people during times of emergency, just about any bladed weapon will do if you just need to defend yourself.

Just buy a gun. Only autists practice martial arts.

This. Unless you have to fight in order to defend others, it's always best to run unless sure of victory. If shit hit the fan, the medical and law enforcement systems would become burdened and start to break down to some extent. This means you would have to think about combat and injuries more like a wild predator does: being very cautious and strategic, minimizing duration of exposure to possible harm, attempting to exploit surprise advantage, working on putting together effective teams from people who want to be on your side, and so on. Being smart, basically. If you get into hand-to-hand combat and it's not on your own terms, that means you probably already fucked up at some point. I imagine that one of the most important first moves in a "shit hits the fan" scenario would be to lay low and obtain a gun.

Go full Snake Eater mode

>Military knife
>Only operate at night
>Hide in shadows
>Procure all weapons on site

Fuck martial arts get weapons, both blunt force and edged.

it's the opposite

fight dirty, go for genitals, eyes, and joints.

The feeblest little weed with a gun beats any 10th dan martial artist.

Good luck dodging bullets.

Learn a chi based martial art
they're 100% safe and will absolutely destroy anyone
trust me my russian friend knows systema and he showed off on his instructor how to do chi exercises so i knew it was legit
trust me user, when the worst comes chi will save u

Honestly no martial art will help you against a simple armed man with a knife. Ask any martial artist. Just get a fucking nice knife and go ham. Majority of the time though your better off running so get fit is your best option.

>Brazil
>reading comprehension

My sides are bursting from eternal hemoragging

All of you need to go buy a machete. They're considered farming tools. You can go buy one at your local store. You can order one on Amazon. They're cheap and easy to use. It's basically a short sword for poor people. I own pic related. It fits in my backpack. You could really fuck someone's shit up with one of these. Only a gun could stop you.

Pocket sand+a rock=fight won

every day (except Sunday):
>50 Hindu squats
>20 Hindu push-ups
>neck bridge - 30 seconds for front, then 30 seconds for back
do this directly after you wake up because that's when you have good test and hgh in your system. Don't check /po/ first or anything like that. Once you make this a habit you can increase the amount of reps/time. Even if you already work out and do other shit and think this will be detrimental, still do it.

This isn't self defense but it's kinda relevant. Sup Forums needs to be full of thick necked intimidating motherfuckers. We don't want any pencil neck faggots

>say the shit hits the fan, i want to be able to defend myself without a gun

Train your body mind and soul for hours a day. Get a sensei who can teach you the ways of the ancients. Watch as many kung fu movies as you can to hone your senses. Meditate and find true inner peace. Turn your body into a true weapon.

And then get fucking stabbed by surprise by some crack head nigger with a knife and bleed to death with your face in the gutter.

> i want to be able to defend myself without a gun
>Just get a large knife and you're fine against most unarmed individuals.
user literally specifically requests that there are no armaments allowed, yet the fucking Brazilian has to shitpost
Goddamn you probably have like a kindergarten level tier reading comprehensions level
Im surprised you could even turn on your computer, yet alone type a sentence

Just because YOI don't want to protect yourself with a gun doesn't mean your attacker won't use a gun. Learn a martial art, and carry both a gun and a blade. Can't punch a serious threat 20 feet away....

Link to this Shit?

>throw shirt/towel/net/something big in attackers face
>hit/stab/beat that nigger ass

you have to want to kill him btw. its my go to fuck that nigger up method.
Trust me, I live in Mississippi. I fight negros and other ne'erdowells all the time

Martial arts take time to learn, OP. I've seen a knife mentioned. That's good, but it's got no range. You'll also want a baseball bat. Make sure it's wooden. If a metal bat folds, it's useless. If a wooden bat breaks, it becomes a dagger.

You fucked up and it's too late. Best bet: stand behind a jew.

Nice Pepe, fampai.

>tfw Poo Poo Pee Pee gets referenced on a serious journalistic website

theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/04/save-pepe-cartoon-frog-meme-matt-furie-trump

>implying a knife=gun

lmao?

It's called a knife you fucking faggot.