wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37692
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
fisheaters.com/amorth.html
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/info-from-inside-the-fec-the-democrats-may-rig-the-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but who fact checks the fact checkers?

Why would the fact checkers lie to you? :o)

reporter has outdated/simplified idea of what satanic means.

He probably imagines Marilyn Mason and ignores words like sinister and insidious

this
Just think about it for a second. The answer is in front of you.

>False
>Its not satanic, its wiccan

I bet its that type of excuse

Just like how the church of Satan is technically atheist.

In this screenshot we see a title of an article written by Dan Evon which is potentially Jewish trying to diminish the potential links between John Podesta and evil occult practices that were revealed by Wikileaks.

Dan Evon may be a kike at work, so please use vigilance.

Oh course it's not real occultism.
It just made really good propaganda.

Well, wasn't only podesta invited to the dinner, not Hillary? So the claim that Hillary is involved would be false just based on the email alone.

Wut

This
Because manipulation and hiding of evidence doesn't exist
True
Lol, true

id like to see their evidence.

Thats exactly what a spirit cooker would say.

Censorship, a problem in gaming, and politics

The manipulation of information

BEYOND RARE
E
Y
O
N
D

R
A
R
E

>jeepers

>False, it's an art

It did its damage. Kys

K I N D A U N U S U A L
I
N
D
A

U
N
U
S
U
A
L

>people catching on you worship the devil
>only evidence is some emails so far, but you know worse are to come
>idea: release a few pics from inside some of these occult rituals only on Sup Forums
>know that the morons there will never ask for a source
>watch them start spamming memes about you being a satanic monster
>stop posting your pics on Sup Forums now that it's been completely replaced by their made up memes
>watch them lose all credibility as the normies reject crazy conspiracy theories without any concrete evidence since the origin of the pics are totally unknown and unable to be investigated further
>make sure the mods on Sup Forums that you bought using CTR money delete any threads where Anons catch onto this plot, and have CTR shill the devil memes

Nobody is claiming hillary is there, they included that so they could make it a more solid false.

Just like most people aren't honestly claiming he is a satanist, just that he takes part in fucked up """"""modern art"""""" practices, it's just another method to strawman their opposition to get a more solid false.

Who gives a shit holy fuck do you guys even know how much this scares other blacks and latino?

I showed some of that shit to my mom a big hillary supporter and it freaked the hell out of her

She believes santeria is real

This has an effect on voters

All that matters

Quis custodiet ipsos custodis

What the Hell is wrong with faggots that can't understand this? They're fucking & torturing kids. They have codes. Do you think if you Google this it will say Hillary Clinton? Wikileaks released this shit for a reason. Get your head out of your ass.

It's a good thing the Democrats don't rely on voting demographics who are prone to be superstitious and have low IQs, or this story could have a serious effect on their campaign.

Even addressing the matter is a really stupid PR move. They should've just kept their mouths shut and later dismissed it has "those silly rumours". OR they are worried and in a hurry.

yo my man that's a neat ass flag you got there

These claims are so ridiculous, all they had to do was ignore them.

The quickest way to out yourself as a spirit cooker is by saying publicly "I'm not a spirit cooker."
If they said nothing, this story would have went away. But now it's not going anywhere.

>They are only LARPing as satanists

>EXAGGERATED

SO THEY DO SATANIC RITUALS? JUST NOT THE SHIT WE THINK THEY DO?

Yes thats why they are not saying
>Podesta does spirit cooking rituals
because he does
They add Clinton and satanic to the sentence and now it is false, or unproven at least.

sort of clever but not really

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
(OP)
Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

>Satanic Rituals
>Grossly Exaggerated.
>Only grossly exaggerated.
>Satanic rituals.
>Exaggerated.

>Art

>Congo

>dumb aussie

My favorite is when they act offended at people making a big deal over it because they pretend it is art and anyone that cares must be too uneducated to "get" it.

Yeah so they just larp as satanists ironically. Totally normal shit people do. Nothing to see.

>jews

>plot to make Sup Forums lose credibility
>Sup Forums credible

That's why this whole idea is so fucking retarded.

>FALSE

Well we can all just pack up and go home now, boys. "Dan Evon" just blew our kooky conspiracy theories out of the water.

>i have never met black people

>Marylin Mason

>what is edgy performance art

I have a bunch of rich liberal friends who go to private art schools and it's hilarious to me watching Sup Forums try to figure out postmodernism.

FYI no one is serious about anything and the more ironic you can be the more money you make. Eg. Jeff Koons and his balloon animal sculptures.

except john never attended. emails from todays leak proved that tony attended, and that Marina "missed him", as he did not attend. tony confirmed to have attended though.

Look at Twitter. People are unironically getting their news off of Sup Forums and reporting false LARPing stories.

>FYI no one is serious about anything and the more ironic you can be the more money you make

that's why it's shit, and no one is confused about it

Yes he did

obvious proxy is obvious

>(((SNOPES)))

I love how also they post the Trump lawsuit rumors but don't debunk them.

Wait... English is my first language and they are clearly saying that Podesta and Hillary do worship Satan.
>but says claims are exaggerated
>false

SATAN CONFIRMED

proxies r illegal
dipshit

Everything is resembles the occult. Everything here is weird as fuck. Very strange. But nothing to see here move along.

BINGO BONGO BONGO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE CONGO

Art

>no one is confused about it

Did you miss every other thread (((exposing))) the Satanism of the Clinton campaign? Or every other post ITT this thread perhaps?

is it malpractice to save your flag since you're not legitimate?

so much art wow

more art

normies will google the name, see the twitter handle with 666 in it, well before they see a snopes page.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

The illegals and semi-illegals and blacks that always vote dem tend to be VERY spiritualistic or religious, LARPing cultist shit will freak the fuck out of them. Of particular note would be the extremely roman catholic hispanics that would drop her like a bad habit the moment her name is associated with blasphemy or witchcraft.

Who the fuck is doing the fact checking.
And why in the fuck would I trust them

His fingers are fucked up and he looks like an alien.

>(((((fact checkers)))))

Arts

fuck is this real

>edgy
she's not edgy, she's literally detached from reality

youtube.com/watch?v=PYqZDulMJdg
related, some of her previous work

yep

>I was only pretending to be retarded

That doesn't make it any less retarded.

Literally a crazy old cat lady and her husband using google. They have about as much credibility as Politifact and WaPo for fact checking, in my opinion.

the other scars he got while doing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7JJkYM2E8

you'll notice no one is saying the cunt that actually does the "art" is a satanist

she's just a kike doing what kikes do

it's hillary's people that are the real fuckups

youtube.com/watch?v=kI26Rdhe0Z8

Podesta hand scars from his satanic rituals

youtube.com/watch?v=0_s9OF91s5g

Podesta cut his hands for Satan

(((Fact Checkers))) have to be their best invention, right after (((Experts))).

>Shut up goy, here is the truth we want you to believe in.

its only art.... right?

Marina Abramovic - Balkan Erotic Epic

youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

>marylin mason
My favorite beady eyed bbw

cutting for Satan.... er... art

youtube.com/watch?v=XWUDcF1BW_k

>relevant emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15671
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37692
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999
Each mailed the same day
I'm not quite clear on what these retards are trying to say to each other

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
Spirit Cooking email

The dates are a little over 3 months apart
Are there any other images of his let hand with a bandaid or stitches? As it stands this lead is weak

Remember when they allowed comments and then got rekt so they just removed them them all together?

>>Its not satanic, its wiccan
same shit
saturn worship

We know it's false.
But Latinos and blacks aren't going to go along with it. They're heavily religious and superstitious.

disagree with the adjectives
performing occult ritual isn't the same as satanism
rate it false

Only problem is the facts here are still accurate.

>Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place.

Why call it a normal dinner when it becomes public?
Why call it Spirit Cooking dinner in private?

Don't be concerned goy, it's just a little cult activity among some friends. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these people having influence over your country. The rabbit hole goes deeper.

This is the spiritcooking video:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

watch to end for recipe

>>films a man fucking the grass

what did she mean by this?

>tfw the "fact-checkers" play right into your hand by spreading the association between hillary clinton and occultism

please continue going NO HILLARY DID NOT IN FACT MEAN IT WHEN SHE PARTICIPATED IN WEIRDO MAGIC RITUALS

This is the spiritcooking video:

in case you missed the ingredients at the end:

four wax sculptures
gauze, mineral, pig blood (with pig inscriptions)
and Dragons Head (video projection)

You can't fight occult garbage with more occult garbage.

Reminder that Marxism is actually veiled occultism and satanism.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Modern occultism is rooted in the Jewish kaballah, and the Talmud elevates Lucifer and Satan to positions of worship.

henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

>Fr. Amorth: There is no difference between white magic and black magic. When magic works, it is always the work of the demon. Every form of occultism, like this widespread resort to the religions of the East with their esoteric suggestions, are open gateways to the demon. And the devil enters. At once.

fisheaters.com/amorth.html

why has nobody mentioned how fucked up and deformed john podesta's hands are

What do Satanists do behind closed doors is the right question...

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/info-from-inside-the-fec-the-democrats-may-rig-the-elections/

I'm glad Kek feeds off repeating digits from virgins instead of blood. I could never imagine working for Moloch.

This is Snopes. Those fuckers cant be trusted for anything.

Is that Alberto?

This Satanic child sacrifice shit was so 20th century. How is this even relevant anymore?