Spirit Cooking - More DAMNING Evidence

Linking all the evidence together. Dis bitch is Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHC3D9YGg6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHC3D9YGg6k
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43306
newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14333)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680)
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26903
twitter.com/mattduss/status/794658858975248384
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHC3D9YGg6
truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E6CVuN8IYxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[Error]
?

saged
enough of this stupid shit. go back to dumddit

I was really drunk the other night and started making... something, before I passed out. I'm not really sure where I was going with it but there's kinda sorta half of an idea there. If anyone wants to take it and do something please go right ahead.

My bad, Moloch tried to stop me from linking
youtu.be/ZHC3D9YGg6k

>tfw no qt occult grandma to drip her bodily fluids into your mouth

Damn, no wonder they killed Kubrick for that movie.

this can't be real.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43306

newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton

Literally zero evidence.
Sup Forums is never right about nothing

It isn't. None of it is.

They've been saying this for every single scandal that's leaked on Hillary for the entire election.

>"When you disregard every corrupt deal, secretive act, fear-mongering tactic, blame-shift, or election-rigging attempt by Hillary, Trump really is the worse candidate, huh?"

That scene was filmed in a mansion the Rothschilds used to own, fun fact.

Get used to MAGA dicks faglord.

Even just googling it produces top links that debunk the shit out of this. This is CTR wasting our time.

KEK
No doubt if they covered it it would look exactly like this.

what the fuck are you talking about you CTR slider shitlord.

Not signed in.

Always the fucking Aussies. Moot should have banned your shit country.

The exterior was the Rothschild mansion, the inside was decorated by Kubrick and lotsa carpenters.

He did this for the Shining as well, used the exterior for Timberline Lodge up in Mt. Hood as a face, the interior of the place looks nothing like the movie.

Where is the evidence for that?

Redpill normies in FB chat. It's the most direct way to get them to start question shit. Start with people who you know are for Trump but don't know the dark shit.

Also highly effective against Christians voting for Clinton.

Script follows:

"Hey have you heard about this #SpiritCooking stuff"

>"No"

"Look it up"

>"Ew that's nasty"

"It's what Hillary's friends do for fun!" (link to wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893)

>"Wtf"

"They also sacrifice chickens to Molech!" (link to email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14333)

>"This is horrible omg"

"Yea that's Hillary Clinton and her friends. Satanic criminals dude. This is just what they show on camera, that little doll represents a kid, look it's treding on the sidebar right now. Hillary also talks about Minerva, a pagan symbol for secret knowledge" (link to wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680)

>"They're evil!"

"Yeah man you have to tell everyone. They're Satanist criminals!"

>"I will!"

And you have successfully redpilled a normie. They will tell this to others.

great hips

bump

That's a weird thing to get mad about.

>the average Brumpf supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

Somebody please shoop it to say emails

do NOT do this to people

>OC Research Here

'Member this wikileaks email?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26903

>Taco and Tequila Cookout
>so you should bring all children that are available
>All best, Helga Flores, Matt Duss, Michael Werz

Attached is the image of 1837 California St NW. Interesting how it's the only house on the street with bars on its door AND windows. It's also got rear lane access, straight into a garage with no windows that connects via a courtyard with a 10ft fence.

Could be nothing, but there was an interesting tweet a few hours ago by our friend Matt Duss...

twitter.com/mattduss/status/794658858975248384

Not much longer.

Strange. It occurred to me also to start doing this tonight.

Going down a sidetrack here, but nonetheless interesting...

Helga Flores and Michael Werz founded a journal in the mid 90's called "Perspektiven". They're thanked specifically in a 2011 book called "Max Horkheimer and the Foundations of the Frankfurt School".

The Frankfurt School (founded by the Jews) is what gave us critical theory i.e. the questioning of everything as a cultural construction defined by privilege rather than natural order. It forms the basis of feminism and SJWism that we see today.

Image attached from the book.

>Critical Thoery could still illuminate political conflicts around the world
>and even suggest ways to productively intervene.

Works great man. First arm our allies with the info, then inform the ignorant.

Justice is within our grasp

To repeat, the guy who tweeted this 7hrs ago was the host of a fucking suss looking party that specifically mentioned bringing CHILDREN.

Wonder if all this stuff Jones is spouting about the FBI/NYPD getting ready to arrest her is true. Fuck man... We live in a world where Alex Jones is right 90% of the time. We are seriously fucked.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZHC3D9YGg6
Maybe Jones is right:

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

here is the post

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html

Guciffer agrees...

“The Romenian authorities query that I have to be sent back home “right away”, is a silly, hasty move, by the way.

I will not leave this beautiful country without saying that the “Guccifer Project” was a failed project. My will / intention was to fully expose the Illuminati / the Council, and their crimes, but I failed!

“Hillary Rodham Diane Clinton is one of the high priests, a goddess of this ocult, satanic, shadow group. One must see their evil and profoundly corrupt nature to understand what I am talking about.

“Though I know I invested a great deal of time & effort trying to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush klan, the Clinton, and many others, maybe my skills (or lack of skills?) were NOT matching my faith.

“So, I apologize in front of the unknown soldiers who struggle to take this fight against these monsters to a glorious end. Many of ’em are risking their lives, while doing this behind the computer screens, from inside or outside the system.”

In case someone isn't redpilled. In the Jeffery Epstein inner circle lexicon
Hotdog = kidnap me a Haitian boy to rape
Hamburger = Kidnap me a Haitian girl to rape
So I wonder what comes up when you search for those keywords in the wikileaks archive. And actually holy shit: Hillary wanted a hotdog without a bun

freindly reminder:

Satan pedo Hillary accusations go WAY BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=E6CVuN8IYxU

>FBI calling all agents in DC area to report to the J Edgar Hoover building immediately.

I hope to god this is real and some shit is about to go down.

what did they mean by this

what were the pics?

call ashok

Multimillionaires don't arrange pizza parties by email. I mean fuck. How much of an RSVP do you need for a pizza party. This is a codeword. I hope to god this isn't something where they raped little kids.

Not really that exciting... Just weird.

Politics and the occult have been going hand-in-hand forever. Go correct records somewhere else faggot.

>without a bun
>(((circumcized)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

I̷̧̛͔̩̥̳̺͑̑͗͌͌̀̚'̧̝̻̞̳͉͇̩̳̿̅̎́̿͐̕͝M̢͕̟͔̮̝͓̝͔̥̃̊̄̾̀ ̷̛̠̻͍̫͆̀͊̽̽͂͟͠N̢̨̦̩̮̠̖̜̆͋̑̄͜͟͡Ơ̷̧̨̗̳̥̜̯̜̈̍͐̇̈́̒͘͟ͅŢ̸̨̛̮͎̲̹̟̯̈́̋̆̎͘̕͢ ̴̨̢̬͍̟͒͛͛̇̿͗̈́̚̕͟R̸͈̩̝͙͕͈͍̅͆̔̈͋͌͌̕͢͞E̟͎̮͚̞͛̌̐̅̕͜͜ͅȦ̶͕̣͎̳̺͚́͒̄́̚D̵̢̨̛̬̥̝̪͎̦̊̋͐̆̌͂̚̚͟͝Ỷ̶̗̟͕̣̃͑̊̃́̽̈́͜͞ ̶̪̟͍̪̓̑̿͘͞͞ͅT̢̖̠̗̃͋̓̾̋̈̎̕̚͢͞Ȯ̲̜̘͇͎̂̍̿͆̈́̽̓ ̢̥̱̖͍͕͎͕͑̅̌͗͋̎͑͘D̢̝͔̩͖̜̖̒͒̀̔̆̀̇͑ͅĮ͖̭͖̝̦̝͚̉̍̀̂̂͛Ė͇͙̙̞͕̟̞̲̽͌̈͛͌̆͢͠

ITT shills shutting it down

what we know:

there is evidence of communication between podesta and this woman.
Weird photos and paintings of numbers and symbols show Podesta taking an unusual interest in unusual things
Podesta interested in aliens (also known as demons)
the woman linked to Podesta performs all sorts of occult like rituals
Hillary has admitting to talking to dead people while in the white house
evidence that Hillary wants to sacrifice animals to an idol

It's pretty generic to be into Critical Theory for these type of people, but it is connected to that occult stuff. Occult means occluded, hidden. A regular religion exists to provide moral boundaries for society and ought to emphasize wholeness of the society. It uses and can abuse power, but provides the rules for people in exchange. Occult religion exists in a way to use power for a small group in secret.

Occultism for this reason is focused on exploiting weaknesses in the rules others in society follow. That's why it's related to leftism where the leftist pursuit is to find ways of breaking down social systems in order to get their revolution. And the leftist vanguard movements practicing subversion become like these cults. The critical theory makes sense here, you notice it never has anything productive to say, just criticism of everything.

>tfw grew up listening to spiritcooking music

This reeks of Hermeticism. Having an extremely personalized 'spell' and basing it on alchemical symbolism, blood, piss, sperm, etc.

This isn't satanic, this is some really old school shit made contemporary. Alchemists used to dick around with bodily fluids all the time.

death, heaven, red, fire, blood
middle age, sun, yellow, air, urine
middle age, moon, white, water, phelgm
adulthood, earth, black, shit

this ideology is the basis of these rites, symbolic thinking and action to make possible the future.

>"Mix fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk"

milk of man and woman, milk of sun and moon, eclipse

>"With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand. EAT THE PAIN"

left hand is the 'bad' hand, and so, she devours the bad life in her, into the dark of her womanhood

>"Fresh urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams"

sun shining on the subconscious

>"Spin around until you lose consciousness try to eat the questions of the day"

die while considering the futility of it all

>They pour blood over a child dummy in the corner of the room.

birth and become reborn; the doll is symbolic of this.

this is some jodorowsky ritual psychological therapy bs

Yes it is.

Seeing is believing.

Fuck off, shill.

>A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta

you are all THIEVES

>“It was just a normal dinner,” she told the website. “It was actually just a normal menu, which I call spirit cooking. There was no blood, no anything else. We just call things funny names, that’s all.”

DEBUNKED

>believing the msm

Merkel detected

First day on the job?

Fuck off Jerry. You cunts have already ruined Europe 3 times in a century. Everything you touch turns to shit and/or a really good car. It's someone else's turn.

Bitches be crazy

Its interesting, i did a course in canada on sociology, my best subject was critical theory and i got 95%.

It truly is all about questioning traditional reality. My teacher was flabergasted when i told her i was a devout catholic. I was just as flabergasted to find out she was an anti-theist.

Fun times, that was when i was blue pilled and naive as fuck.

Still hated sociology though. Its easy to think about and understand but its too "ivory tower" and cannot get creative answers.

I enjoy topics i suck more at.

Anyone hungry for pizza? Hotdogs?

I can't believe I thought Satan was cool

>“It was just a normal dinner,” she told the website. “It was actually just a normal menu, which I call spirit cooking. There was no blood, no anything else. We just call things funny names, that’s all.”

...pic related.

>we just call things funny names
bullshit excuses 101

Fuck, that whole scene is the perfect metaphor for Hillary and the DNC right now.

huh, really makes you think.

Nothing to see here

me too

wtf is going on

The simpsons is written by visitors from the future

If Clinton is elected, will we get Eva mechs?

>As an self involved performance artist, i didn't put too much effort or symbolism into the creative naming process.

When is it time to start knocking on doors?

>As a self involved performance artist, i didn't put too much effort or symbolism into the creative naming process.

When is it time to start knocking on doors?

Satan has never been cool.

Teenage rebelliousness draws individuals to social taboos. Lacking God as a cornerstone in the family can lead some to go too far over that edge.

God is good.

The Abrahamic God is good and He is real.

Im a believer. Im a POS sinful fuck of a believer, but I pray and have faith.

Dont kill people needlessly.
Dont be a prick needlessly.
Mind your business.
Have faith.

Dont expect to be perfect. You cant be. Nobody can be.

But dont also be a #YOLOSWAG420BLAZEITPHAGGOT degenerate heathen either.

Let the Libs have their debauchery & Satan.

We arent perfect. Thats why we have Christ.

#SPIRITCOOKING

That's from a short written in 2015 you dumbfuck.

Simpsons episodes look slowly and noticeably different over time.

In 2000 however, they did talk about a "Failed Trump Presidency".

No we'll be beating Russians and Turks to death in the trenches,right before the fallout gets inside our NBC suits and kills us.

jesus christ how many times have you posted this video today?

But in the email, she capitalized Spirit Cooking and did not say spirit cooking dinner

Plus she has a book and a film out called Spirit Cooking which details recipes for what she calls Spirit Cooking

imbologna she cares about the nation

She's also the reason my lights keep flickering and my scanner only scans in black and white.

My thick black balls is shooting cum and Trump is going to be your next president.

Screencap it.

I suspected this might be a continuation of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. And if it is, I can see why they're keeping it hushed up.

It says it's a family function so bring your kids if they are available.

You fuck.

Nice try shill!

Could you elaborate on that?

Oh nvm. It's that fucked up Aleister Crowley shit isnt it?

How ironic since we are secretly investing in his creative direction.

>Magic tricks are the same as Masonic rituals.
>Masonic rituals aren't representative of something wrong with the people doing them.
>Masonic rituals aren't evidence of cult behavior.
>Trump supporters believe there is legit magic here, not just crazy fucks in charge of our country.

I've only ever seen groids react this way to magic tricks.

KYS

Art is supposed to be provocative, you tasteless buffoons. You just don't understand it.

AHAHAHA NORMIES GONNA VOTE OFR TRUMP. CAN'T GET ON HILLARY'S LEVEL

DON'T WORRY THOUGH, IT'S JUST ART HAHAHAHA

FUCKING NORMIES!

A vote for Hillary is a vote for full stack tax evasion.

So basically, Podesta has a fetish for gross performance art rituals and children, and now Alex Jones is sensationalizing the entire thing for more views. Nothing new here. Although, I do think it's important to get the word out there that the Clinton campaign is full of nutjobs and pedos, providing false evidence and treating these rituals like they're real and that the devil exists is just making us look crazier. It gives the Clinton camp ground for deflection. Remember, a vote for the lesser of two evils is still vote for evil. Vote Green, vote Jill Stein. Use rationality, logic, and facts. Don't give into fear mongering from either side of the political spectrum. We need to keep people like this out of the white house.

And a vote for war, pipelines, and poverty.

The devil is a knock knock joke with nobody there to answer.

Better than screaming through a wall? Not quite sure about that one.

>OFR
were you in a hurry, or are you just stupid...

i TYPE FAST WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FAT FACE BURGER?