BETTER HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME TO COLLECT

BETTER HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME TO COLLECT

>you will never shove your dick in her loose asshole

>solitaire room

Got me good and the constant loose farting.

this and her piss-stained nightie hit too close to home, my grandpa lives in a home and that's the real deal, the residents stink like shit, I hope I get killed before I turn 70

Why hope when you could easily accomplish such a feat on purpose?

cowardice mainly

Why don't you hire someone to kill you if you're ever in an a state of existence in which you're unable to care for yourself? You can do it now when you're young and on drugs, so when you look back on it when you're old, you're not sure if you're remembering something that actually happened or some kind of dream. That way you won't worry about it, because it'd be silly to worry about a memory of a dream.

>yfw "He was just a mouse who wanted to make people happy"

>grandma spent one week in one of these shitholes after a fall meant she needed round the clock care
>sister mom and I saw what the fuck was happening
>sister and I dropped out of college, mom stopped working for a half a year so she could move back home and we could take care of her
Probably means I'm gonna be much more fucked when it comes to my CV/resume- it'll have a big ugly NEET hole in it, but fuck sending my grandma to old people prison.

have a family friend say you were thier contracted and paid caregiver for the time you took care of your grandmother.

>grandma is 89 and still lives in an apartment on her own

feels great senpai

That's some dedication, our grandma fell and broke her leg and we basically said "yep that's it" and threw her into a nursery home. Granted though she barely pulled through after the leg breakage and we got a whole extra year with her. My mother's a elderly nurse so she found a home that was as decent as they come for grandma "for a place where you pretty much wait to die at"

bad episode, they should have avoided the whole retirement home thing and actually go after big pharma and doctors prescribing opioids and dishing it out like drug dealers

should have focused how small towns have been decimated by prescription drug abuse and heroin

Both her husband and first born son ended up killing themselves and it made my dad, her son super-protective and present. Growing up we'd visit her house twice a week. She was used to constant companionship.
She's 96 so basically she can just will herself to die if she's miserable enough, and that's what she was doing in the care facility- she looked like she was visibly aging a year for every day that passed.
Right before we got her out, her skin was fully translucent and she almost looked like hobos found one of those Skeksis puppets from The Dark Crystal and hatefully gangbanged it.

Except that retirement home shit actually happened. Happens. Happeneds- easily accessed opioids are a big fuckin’ deal.

>on her own
Nothing kills old people faster than this.

Or, you know, just take care of yourself.

My grandmother is pushing 80, and does everything for herself without any help. Doesn't even need a cane or walker to move around.
My great grandfather before her was the same until about 92-93 when he finally needed a cane.

Stop poisoning yourself with shitty food and lack of exercise.

she's been living alone for 20 years

She at least has frequent visitors?

user, most people aren't fucked up at 70. My folks are 65 and still act pretty damn young

So you basically wanted an episode with no jokes.

>cancer is becoming more and more prevalent between 40-60+ even for non smokers and general healthy people

There better be some breakthrough in medicine by the time i hit that age, one of the worst ways to die is slowly by some form of cancer.

Why not take good care of yourself?

If we did that none of us would even BE on Sup Forums

How do you protect yourself from cancer? not smoking/snuff and not working in an industrial site are two ways but otherwise there are so much exposure you get.

>big pharma and doctors prescribing opioids and dishing it out like drug dealers

Except that doesn't actually happen as often as you'd think. ERs cut the fuck down on prescribing opioids back when the epidemic was just beginning. Right now, you'd be lucky to get 10 pills.

The stealing of pills from people who actually need them is far more common.