m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
files.catbox.moe/z1oc3c.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EnGftwFDXz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tumors ≠ muscles.

Buff is good

Buff is never not good.

Why do people like this?

We saw it when we were kids, and it influenced and corrupted our tastes.

I mean, obviously.

Did yall niggas say buff?

Buff is so gross.

Yes, usall niggas did say buff!

Why be buff when you can be

REALLY

REALLY

BIG

>implying the two are mutually exclusive while posting evidence to the contrary

Buff Women?

Also welcome, in my opinion. Frankly, the two need to get together more often.

horse

>that scene in the Fox Spider-Man cartoon where Eddie is working out
>that prolonged closeup of his bicep swelling larger and larger
So simple, yet so effective.

Eddie bonding with Venom and breaking down the prison wall was the trigger for my muscle fetish. I liked them before but from then on I was obsessed with them. Young kid me didn't really consciously realize it though.

why does his crotch have embarrassment lines out of anime?

You would have to ask the artist, user. It just looks like a generic briefs bulge.

Julian?

I loved this episode as a kid.

>Those few brief seconds when Kim is going gaga for him before she regains composure

Dear god, this scene fucked me up so much as a kid. I was small. I wanted that stupid fucking basketball.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

contributing to this thinly veiled fetish thread

I wanted some of Michael's secret stuff myself.

I wanted them both

Greedy fool! That much combined beef would lead to a scenario like !

Unless that was your intent, of course...

>unless that was your intent, of course...
Oh it most certainly was user.

>skipping leg day

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE Sup Forums!?

BIG!?

VEINEY!?

AND FOR THE LADIES..... Hairy.

>tfw dick only fulfils the latter two of those descriptions

You shave too huh?

I'm assuming this is more of a gay fetish but fuck it I can't exclude my favorite

Muscle threads are rare enough that they're always open to anyone who wants to contribute. Everyone can do their part.

it's a shame we never got to see Kim or Shego or some other female character use one of those, not to mention it being a one off device

Holy shit, was that actually in the show? I recognize Princess Morbucks but not sure of the context.

Pretty sure it's a redraw, but yeah, it happened in the episode "Mo Job," when Mojo infuses her with Chemical X.

Man that's just reminding me of how disappointing that FMG episode of PPG 2016 is, especially since the basic idea behind it is actually a pretty solid one I could have seen the original show doing(albeit very differently from how the current show did it)

Okay, that is pretty hot. I sincerely thank Sup Forums tonight for this one.

You can't do leg day if you don't have legs.

Dear lord, how I wish this episode had gone the King-Size Canary route and had Cat and Dog obsessively trying to outsize each other.

What was the episode? I've seen a gif of Buttercup "flexing" but it was just stupid

The episode is called Musclecup, I'll throw up a copy I have in just a minute for you

here it is;

files.catbox.moe/z1oc3c.mp4

as I mentioned before the basic idea behind the episode is a good one*, but the execution is a complete mess in the way that almost everything PPG2016 has done has ended up, if I was better at writing I'd probably try and write a PPG Classic version of it

*one or more of the girls having self confidence issues from having a non-traditional superhero physique and in trying to make themselves fit it better goes overboard in the process(indeed it's basically the same idea that the episode where the girls each adopt a different superhero style uses, just from a different angle)

I agree it could have went great for the original show although I never really considered the actual Powerpuff Girls experiencing muscle growth since they are well... very minimalistic. However, I never considered Princess Morbucks for it either but after revisiting that scene from this thread, I can't get over how well done it was. Now. I'd love to see the original PPG experience growth portrayed in that exact style.

But yeah, like most of the reboot that episode was very disappointing. It's funny because I was hoping the new PPG had another well animated slow motion sequence from the exact same episode with Princesses growth but their portrayal of slow mo failed very early on.

Mo Job is starting to look like one of my favorite episodes of the original PPG, having so many scenes I just love. I wish the reboot took at least SOMETHING from it.

Im going to assume she didnt really get this nice of an ass in the show right?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnGftwFDXz4

yeah,I doubted it could be that good and still be allowed on the show

still a nice scene though

Hah

you can smell the animators precum through time and space staining their pants while they where animating these

Good Day, Fleshy Mammals

>he'll automatically win as long as you're on a beach

>Timmy on the same beach as all these characters
Sweet lord.

Put that away, There’s like, Children here

CHECK OUT MY PECS LITTLE MAN

Nice. Maybe someday you can fill a training bra.

Too bad he skipped leg day

>no mention of Johnny Bravo
I am dying.

If he didn't skip leg day, he'd crack the planet in half with a single step.

unf

Somewhere Vicki is getting schlicky

Would she jump his bones?

I'm sad we've never gotten to see Vicky reacting to any of Timmy's beefy moments.

She could barely contain herself around Gah. Beach Bummed Timmy would be totally irresistible.

Heh

Aw, I was hoping the shrimpy lizard fella was gonna get big.

>Buff
>BUFF
>BUFF is Buff
>Buff is BUFF
>BuFf

wut

jesus hemmingway christ why is this show so fetishy and gross?

Gotta do something to stand out in peoples' memories years later.

Is that Earthworm Jim?

Yeah but most people won't remember the artist, just the art.

>Buff people
Is this a JoJo reference?

I just realized the redhead in the second row has his cable plugged into his hair and not the shaved area with the implant.

Neat

this is a good thread

It's amazing how Susan's upbringing is like something straight out of a FMG story. Continually bioaugmented from an early age, growing up totally in love with how strong and buff she is.

And this moment could even be taken to imply she's huge even by Seeker standards, possibly as a result of being Dr. Gross's "teacher's pet."

Totally Spies

>the inevitable episode where Chloe gets superbuff
Can't wait.

Oh, and this was recently drawn by a crew member and posted on the official AT Tumblr. So there's that.