DC House of Horror preview

Keith Giffen is collaborating with some horror writers on a few DC stories in this anthology, here's a few preview pages. Looking pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/this-dc-house-of-horror-exclusive-reveals-the-scary-sid-1819717945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These all sound pretty cool, although I wish I was more familiar with the novelists

avclub.com/this-dc-house-of-horror-exclusive-reveals-the-scary-sid-1819717945

>Finally some Shazam/Cap
>Modern Chaykin art

Damn monkey's paw.

On the other hand
>Yet another Harley Quinn story
>FUCKING KYLE BAKER IN ART
That one's gonna be great. Or at least, look great.

Yeah...

Has Baker improved his digital coloring at all? That tends to look a little weird

Yay zombie dc

To be fair the idea of a speedforce enabled zombie is pretty spooky

Kinda ruins the atmosphere starting with Constantine being a smartass.

Well, isn't it included in the previews?

oh boy I can't wait for the Army of Darkness crossover

STOP STEALING FROM BASED MARVEL YOU FUCKING HACKS

Not that I saw

This is something I've wanted to ask you companyfags for a long time: why on Earth would you ever be loyal to a faceless corporation? Seriously, are you expecting some kind of reward? Are you a legit shill? I just don't get it.

>your rue face

I'm still waiting, by the way.

>Horror Writers

Hey, has Owl Goingback produced any DC work yet? Was hoping to see his name credited because his name caused some hype when he did the DC writer's course.

>Harley Quinn gets a created by
>Captain Marvel doesn't

Keith Giffen has a reputation for a reason.

>hands degloved
>clearly still intact

He's got a Poison Ivy story in the New Talent Showcase that's coming out in a month or two, haven't seen him on any work other than that

F O U R T H P I L L A R

T
H

P
I
L
L
A
R

getting great movies, tv shows, comic books, and video games are reward enough

It mostly has to do with the relationship between DC and the creators. Deathstroke usually gets it too iirc.

That doesn't explain why you would go to bat for a faceless corporation that will do absolutely nothing for you. They don't even know you exist.

I like how you put movies and TV shows before the comic books, really highlights the mentality of your average Marvel zombie and modern capefag in general.

IK'm really looking forward to this. DC is just endless joy these days.