FBI PREPARING FOR MASS ARRESTS

HELP VERIFY THIS Sup Forums

PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISINT ANOTHER BULLSHIT HAPPENING

THE ELECTION IS ALMOST HERE FUCKING ARREST HER ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ST9IrS9L2Nw
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/thomas1774paine)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>truepundit

kek wills thy arrest of the occultists heretics

This retard made the SAme God damnEd thread yesterday

Fuck the FBI. They're pussies. Traitors

>tabloid tier trash
>happening

Fuck off Trump shill

We've also got buzz from the founder of Blackwater saying the same thing.

We're basically in the dark about it

All we have are rumours and rumours almost never turn out the way they're initially hyped up.

Don't hold your breath.

>Hillary gets arrested days before election
>Democrats field someone more likeable
>Trump gets crushed
Fucking hell lads, you're all daft.

>jewpundit
Literally sage.

Hillary can't be replaced. It would be Trump vs Kaine.

This. Comey is saving the country from a Trump presidency by having Clinton arrested. I don't get how Trump supporters can't see this.

People last night were trying to say TruePundit is "squeeky clean this election cycle" and that they "broke a bunch of stories" Which ones? Fucking none. That's which ones. Publishing rumours and hoping they pan out is NOT journalism.

>truepundit.com/

Kek vult

>truepundit.com

>FBI preparing for mass arrests
>inb4 all the Sup Forums posters get a knock at the door and a van in the driveway

You guys aren't serious right? They can't just nominate their own candidate for the party. Trump would be runnin unopposed unless you count the third party candidates. Not to mention a large amount of people have already voted and wouldn't be able to change their vote now.

/

What about Vets will we be considered war criminals for Iraq etc last 10 years or will they spare us as we are dumb goy soldiers?

Wouldnt all the Hillary votes go to Kaine if she is arrested?

Wasn't this later confirmed by Breitbart?

Fucking weird that this click bait site would get the news first.

HAHAHAHA

The second comment from the comment section:
> Arrest George Soros Arrest George Soros Arrest George Soros Arrest George Soros Arrest George Soros !!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure about that. Maybe.

Posting fake news to stoke false hopes. These threads are hurting more than helping.

People need to push their friends/family/neighbors/others to go vote rather than make people hopeful for a FBI bust that will be stopped by Obama, Lynch, and the entire establishment. GO VOTE YOU FAGGOTS!!!!

What do you think of this new advertising?

youtube.com/watch?v=ST9IrS9L2Nw

Jill Stein confirmed for next POTUS

I got buzz from the king of nintendo that its not

this was supposed to happen yesterday. it never happened

Yeah and appears to be from a different source. Unless Erik Prince is the guy from TruePundit (he's not given his identity, but he's twitter.com/thomas1774paine)

Also wasn't Alex Jones showing a picture purportedly from the laptop? It seems like these people aren't all repeating the same story from the same source. And at least Infowars and Breitbart would be careful about something this huge, which will either be proven true or false within a few days.

im okay with this

>What do you think of this new advertising?

Not bad, definitely in the right direction on the positive side.

I almost want it extended a bit at the end (and into possibly shortened) actually showing shit getting done and maybe extended the sound score to a nice lift.

People are pretty jaded and pessimistic about political promises and messages -especially after Captain Hope and Change- to they need a little inspiration and persuasion to believe.

Just my $0.02.

It would be a smart move to do it on the 5th of November. You'd make instant bootlickers out of a good chunk of this part of the internet.

DO IT FAGGOT

whatever you're thinking divide it by 1000. comey better have something though, for his own sake. if he shit all over the democrats last week for nothing and the hag gets in he will be purged and so will a bunch of people in the fbi

The FBI is now as credible as James O'Keefe because of you all.

Hope you dumb fags are happy.

How's the new Mario?

NO

I YOU DUMB FAGS ARE HAPPY

Truepundit publishes on what "inside sources" say. These dont always turn out true because other things behind the scenes can change, even if the source is true. The FBI is not going to announce forthcoming arrests. You will find out afterwards

oh my god you are all so fucking retarded this was on here last night and is COMPLETE HORSE SHIT jesus christ

>Hillary went 6 times to the island
>Will go public with 650,000 emails unless DoJ gives timely warrants
>DoJ large pushback
>Hillary elected = constitutional crisis
>NYPD first to look at laptop
>Huma and Weiner in cooperation with NYPD
>Laptop copy given to FBI- forces James Comey to reopen investigation
>DoJ trying to run out the clock to prevent real justice from being done
>Info from Hillary's adviser for 20 years, Huma

November 5th 2016 things will happen.

Would make my little brothers 30th birthday the best hes ever had too lol

Lol clearly you don't understand how clearances and classified information and their unauthorized disclosure or storage on unapproved devices, especially when foreign actors then become able to access said data due to one's actions works.
You get fucked, lose your clearance and do hard timeor face the death penalty, unless of course you're hillary Clinton.
Even with the little information available to the public there's enough information from public admission of guilt to have her do 20 years, lose all federal benefits, be convicted a felon, and forever be barred from holding a clearance.

gay. if he was under pressure to go after her he could've recommended indictment in the summer. this is kikebook level stupid.

>Comparing men who served thier country and garunteed the freedoms you enjoy today to Hillary
W E W

E

W

no . he can only be elected to the position of VP.

Then again he will just fill the vacancy upon Jan 25th as per the line of succession.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Clinton will not receive a subpoena before Nov 8th. The FBI doesn't want to cause THAT much of a shitstorm.

Relax her campaign is collapsing and the democrats are running around with their hair on fire, just enjoy the show.

Oh and the biggest thing you can most likely do right now is help with the wikileaks stuff and have you and your friends and family vote Trump Nov 8th.

Remember all this is a big fucking utter waste of time unless YOU vote.

>Breitbart's reporting it now
oh boy...

Vets took upon the mantle to protect this country. They don't know the big picture or make the decisions.

>inb4 Nuremberg trial/They were just following orders.

Now you see why what we did to Germany was fucked up. Makes sense that they would need to justify that terrible decision with some huge tragedy, right? "It is the victors who write the history books"