If they get Dan Harmon fired will it save Rick and Morty?

>if they fire the creator of Community and Arrested Development, two of the most well-received comedy television shows, will it save this show
Probably not.

>tfw I would suck Harmon's dick to find out what happens with the citadel arc

Casual reminder that one of the female writers signed that stop sexual harassment thing Sugar made.

It's only a matter of time.

What stop sexual harassment thing Sugar made?

Also, are you saying that stopping sexual harassment would be bad?

It was pretty obvious by Season 3 that Harmon was the George Lucas of Community. What made the early seasons great was the hardworking writing staff they started with. Once those people started leaving (likely Harmon's fault as well) the show started going to shit.

Not familiar enough with Arrested Development to comment

>Arrested Development
Dan Harmon had nothing to do with Arrested Development.

I could care less if the fat faggot is fired from his show or if the show is cancelled. I didn't watch season 3 after a subpar season 2.

The fact is this; regardless of whether or not Dan Harmon is relieved of his job will not keep the series alive long-term. Normies will and have already moved onto the next BIG thing. Once season 4 is teased, only a fraction of the fanbase will return.

the one on the left is so fucking ugly, wtf

Wait. He had a VERY small role in one episode of the worst season. That's all.

>subpar season 2.
You moron. Season 2 was better than Season 1. S1 was good, S2 was great, S3 was very lacking.

Rolliland isn't as easily offended as Harmon is nor does he give a shit about politics. It would be better if Dan was kicked out.

Sugar is an untalented whore who's been treated like a princess. She never dealt with sexual harassment in her life. But she has gotten other people fired over the most pathetic bullshit.

george lucas WORKS for a living, dogg. george lucas has Done Things And Been Places.

dan harmon has a podcast where he plays dungeouns and dragouns with his adult man friends and they roll the dice to see who gets the most goblets. in his off time he writes sitcom comedy very slowly, too slowly for the staff of artists working for him to be able to create any interesting images or movements or drawings or you understand me

I just assumed it was a female (male).

>But she has gotten other people fired over the most pathetic bullshit.
Proof?

>Women want to stop being sexually harassed

I don't understand the problem here?

>Dan Harmon
>he touched my...my... privates and wanted me to do things to him with rubber ducks AND PICKLES

>Women want to stop being sexually harassed
HA like thats ever gona fucking happen, maybe if we all rip are dicks off and start wearing skirts.

jesus christ, these two would be lucky to be harassed by any thing besides a horny pitbull

Fuck off shill. Season two was shit. Season one was boring. I didn't watch season three as I dropped season two around the unfunny "show me what you got" episode.

The entire show has been nothing but normies screaming Rick quotes like fags.

Then why don't we get her fired? She's not doing any good.

Why don't we just start spreading the Eddy and Double D pics more? Make a tumblr account act all triggered and get a bunch of white knights to spread the message? Send it to Christian Moms on Facebook.

>Sugar is an untalented whore
hey /lhg/

Is the whole 'cartoon industry slowly filling with trannies and feminists' a meme or real thing?
Then again, burgerland is a meme now

>the one on the left is so fucking ugly, wtf
Because they're writers and their job has zero to do with their appearance? That's like asking why Marie Curie, Margaret Thatcher, Florence Nightengale, Queen Elizabeth, and so on were so ugly. They're not actors or models or anything.

What are you even talking about /lhg/?

>You have to be a model/actor to be pretty if you're anything else then you shouldn't worry about how you look at all

Marie Curie is kind of cute.

I don't even like the Loud House, But I've fapped to Eddie Puss before if that counts.

>Roiland isn't as easily offended

I don't know bro, he got pretty mad when Cartoon Brew caught him trying to get out of having the Rick and Morty staff get healthcare.

these two incredibly woke young women understand the characters better than Dan ever could because of their fresh, strong perspective

>She's the same writer who wrote PICKLE RIIIIIICK

>He got pretty mad when Amid tried to start a masturbatory little witch hunt based off of Justin's fucking Reddit shitpost, even though the actual staffers commented on the article saying it was poorly reported

Firing Dan won't change the fact that half of the writing staff already left prior to season 3 in exchange for diversity hires

>Women want to stop being """harassed"""
>What's the problem here?

I don't know man, that sounds like a strange question for a literal misogynistic harasser to ask, you cis white male scum

Sugar didn't make it.

Harmon is worse than lucas, because at least Lucas was rightfully given credit for all the work he put in. Harmon is all the bad parts of lucas+ stealing credit for everything.