Who here actually /white and proud/?

>who here actually /white and proud/?
or are you just memin on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 7/8 white and proud. And before you fags call me not white for having 1/8 metis indian, I'm still gonna wife a white girl. Deal with it.

I'm proud of myself, what I've done and what I do, and I also happen to be white. Does that count?

705 Ontario, reporting in.
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w

I'm kazakh.

I mean I'm not gonna go out and get a swastika tattoo but I'm not going to apologize for slavery either

No. You have no pride in your people, only narcissism. That does not count.

I'm white and I like being white. I'm not going to go around with a swastika on my face shouting about minorities if that is what you are implying.

me

Pretty much this.

>Tattoo drug using degenerate
>White nationalist

You can't be both, pick one.

same desu

Even in good-goy catholic highschool when they taught us that slave owners erased the slave's previous culture and religion and instead taught them Christianity, I couldn't help but think ".... and? this is a bad thing?" According to the catholic highschool teacher, it was.

Okay, nobody enjoys getting packed onto a disease-ridden slave ship for months only to get out and be whipped if you step out of line, but as far as life goes when you get conquered and sold into slavery, North America was the best place to be.

My ancestors came to the northern midwest from nordic countries a century ago and established peaceful and successful vegetabe farms. I apologize for nothing, and I even tell people that most of the time, "slavery" of african people and "colonization" of african countries was GOOD. Ungrateful fucks dont even realize that liberalism and the concept of freedom are white man's philosophies.

Im not exactly white so i dont think so

"white" is not a race.

The Eternal Anglo is Tera's golden child.

>You have no pride in your people

I don't have pride in it, but I do think my ancestors did many good things and mostly made the right choices, for which the world and I personally benefit greatly. Does that still not count?

No. Your race is your family, more family than a half-white cousin will ever be.

I'm white and proud. Don't believe me? Check my post history.

>Your race is your family

If that was the case I would have to hate millions of people in my family. So I'd rather my actual family be my family since I get on well with them. Also no race mixers in it. At least not at the level of my 15 aunts and uncles. I'm sure somewhere in the 50+ cousins I have, one of them might have spawned a mud kid, but I don't know of any personally.

But I guess I'm not white and proud. Weird since everyone IRL I know says I am.

Yes, soon we will control all the Goyim.

Yep, i am

>finland mongols hue