Is the western animation industry facing an incoming blowup?

Is the western animation industry facing an incoming blowup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR6BJhn97uw
youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically the industry is already female-dominated and now they want no men working in it at all.

>Female-dominated
>Animation industry
Sure user, sure

John K expose when? The guy definitely has some creepy undertones around his female animators.

>it's a Sup Forums wants to get rid of muh female animator boogeyman episode
Again? This is the same episode as yesterday!

and how is that different from literally everything else?

I'm waiting for this shit too. A lot of women hate John K.

Then again I'm not sure he's actually working on anything, so he can't really be fired.

That would imply he has a career to be ruined

Seems Sup Forums isn't done leaking into Sup Forums

Cosby got exposed and he was pretty much retired apart from occasional stand-up shows.

>WE WILL NO LONGER BE SILENT now that a show that has been skullfucking us in the ratings is in the crosshairs
Rebecca Sugar, Faust, and Bojack lady are huge pieces of shit. Didn't see this sort of reaction during the Skyler Page thing. Never was a fan of their works and never will be.

Savino did nothing wrong.

its a tumblr comes to Sup Forums because she cant stand men haging around without a bitch to correct them epissode

>and gender-nonconforming people

Meanwhile, in the land of tentacle-rape loli animations:

>crickets

>mccarthyism

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were trying to be considerate of Skyler Page's mental illness. Savino has no such excuse.

>217 women and gender non-conforming people
>gender non-conforming
The state of journalism and animation.

California needs to hurry up and sink into the ocean.

Yeah but he actually raped women.

John K is just a creep.

How can Sup Forums leak into Sup Forums when Sup Forums is literally a representation of the founding political ideology of Sup Forums?

I don't think any woman has been able to stand him for long enough for him to do anything

im never fiving any money to western entretainment again, thats for sure. I can pirate anything i want anyways not that they have produced anything worth pirating in a long long time. They want to take the ball home? fine im done with it, japan makes comics, japan makes cartoons, maybe someone here will too someday

>Women want to stop being sexually harassed

>Savino
wow he fucked every ones shit up

>founding 4chin ideology
>anything but anthiest anime nerds

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

Honestly, if it's really that bad that they need to write an open letter to stop it, then maybe it should all come crashing down.

Most of it sucks anyway.

What about the hundreds of male child actors that constantly get raped?

This wouldn't have been an issue in the first place if these "empowered" cunts had said something before others were abused.

>Abloo bloo, my feefees are so hurt because he touched my ass
>therefore I can't say or do anything until after someone else gets their ass grabbed and we form a union of people who got groped

Good work girls. Keep being huge twats and undermining the workforce with your fucking sensitive feelings. If you're a victim then someone else has to be.

Say goodbye to the animation industry

Good. Fucking speak about it when it's happening, that would be better for everyone. Nobody except the people who do that shit wants them silent, and it annoys the fuck out of me that they pretend it wasn't their own dumb decision to stay silent. Also industry-wide accusations and demands are pointless, fucking name names and describe specific events or shut the fuck up.

men cant get raped! its just not happening.

any man that rapes a women should be castrated and executed by bricks

No offense, women, but you've never been silent. Are you ever going to actually take any action? Your sewing circles are fine for encouraging soccer mom donations for Breast Cancer awareness, but do any of you actually DO anything? You can't even get other women to vote Democrat. Isn't it remarkable how all this belly-aching sounds not very much like indignant and an awful lot like nagging? And you can call that sexism all you like, at some point you have to put some action behind your words.

he is from a different area, which is why I love him. youtube.com/watch?v=XR6BJhn97uw

>signing a paper to stop sexual harassment
that'll show 'em

Hope so.

>So basically the industry is already female-dominated
Lolwat?

>men cant get raped! its just not happening.
what about men who are being enslaved by literal semen demons but are too afraid to speak out?

>Sup Forums is literally a representation of the founding political ideology of Sup Forums?
Sup Forums was made by an at-the-time underage-banned to shitpost about anime and other Japanese stuff

>not a single woman in the industry prostituted her self ever
fucking bitches would like to think this wouldn't they?

No need to thank me.

>"Animation was a mistake."
-Walt Disney

Do not bully Craig. His marriage is one of the few happy things he has left.

>Terry crews gets sexually assaulted
>No one cares because he has a penis
>Sony entertainment employee
>He gets fired instead of being able to get justice
What a sad world we live in

can we start a petition to save sexually harassment in the work place?

Its getting closer and closer to that, thanks to modern boys not being that interested in drawing and animating. Most students you see in most art schools nowadays are women. Sure, 98% of them are lazy shits who fail but that has always been the case with art schools. But eventually women will outnumber men in the field simply because most men have lost their interest on the occupation.

Why did you post a picture of the Platonic Ideal of a country?

Rebecca sugar touched my no no parts.

>and gender-nonconforming people
I'm too old for this shit.

>>Female-dominated
what? they wish, men will always be dominate.

nature made us that way, just like female bears are bigger then male bears.

male humans were made to dominate the human female species.

Most of them don't report it because they're too embarrassed or believe they shouldn't report it as its a sign of weakness. Then like women, they feel coming out is useless as nobody will believe them and the abuser will use their power to discredit and crush them. Fortunately there are groups out there to try to hep them too.

Don't see how any of this discredits women getting harassed.

>You can't even get other women to vote Democrat.

lawl. It's true, couldn't even get half of them to vote period.

"Women and gender non-conforming people"
.... So women and fat chicks with bad hair cuts, got it.

So men can't be sexually harassed, but "gender non-conforming" people can, whatever the fuck that means.

>Terry crews gets sexually assaulted
What the fuck, when has this happened?

No. The industry is aware that these problems exist and working behind the scenes to solve them. It's just that women are too retard to understand that going public with the sexual harassment is unprofessional and makes the problem solving process much harder to control. Now CN, Disney, and other studios have to work twice as hard to do damage control and figure out what to do with all the problems, all because women are retards who don't understand the business world.

The industry isn't dominated by women, the ones that work in animation are the outliers. The majority of women are working nursing for the easy money.

Weinstein apparently.

Crews didn't even name anyone. His sexual harassment accusation is unproven and his reasoning for not coming forward with it earlier is faulty. He's doing the exact same shit, I'm not going to support him just because he has a dick.

Nope, "unnamed executive".

I would gladly give PR stateship if it meant giving Commiefornia the boot.

Commiefornian here, please destroy us. Our leaders are forcing us to contract aids and have our children mauled by pitbulls while throwing us in jail for using the word "He", it would be a mercy killing.

>Watching Mr. Metokur's reaction to Weistein's shitstorm
>"If Terry FUCKING Crews was affected, what makes you think a child in the industry stand a chance"

mmm you could argue the men are equally retarded and unprofessional for the sexual harassment.

Julian Assange would quote that and say "Terrible but true" if you posted that on Twitter.

Your president raped his wife because he was upset about a bad hairplug operation.

Is it really that weird to think that there are countless men that are just constantly acting like subhumans towards female colleagues?

>raped his wife
what? thats impossible, you cant rape whats yours

Imagine thinking an industry staffed by dickless nu-males like animation actually has a meaningful problem with sexual harassment. Half the guys that work there can't get it up without a strap-on prodding their prostate.

just the way these fucking women want it

a darkness is coming, and it bleeds and does not die for three days every month

I don't even know what's going on in this world anymore. I just wanna draw cartoons man.

So how long will it be when California becomes South Korea

It's even more transparent when you realize that many of those pushing this petition, ie Sugar, Hirsch, Faust, DANA TERRANCE... All got shows because they knew or even dared someone in power.

Maybe put a stop to nepotism and cronyism instead?

>if doesn't fall in line with my opinion it must be from pol
this meme is overused and lazy

No? It's not weird to think that men can kill but that doesn't mean I'll readily believe any time someone accuses someone else of murder.

>Your president raped his wife
I may not like Trumpo, but you better have some proof to back up those allegations, punk.

>FEMALE WRITERS, MORTY

Oh, yes, before Cucktor himself reacted, this whole thing was a-okay. Thank fucking god we have moral authorities such as e-celebs.

>Are you ever going to actually take any action?
They obviously are not. it's easy to say something like this but a lot harder to actually do something about it. The women who are apart of it are pathetic like 200 signatures is going to change a thing.

It's not like they CAN'T do anything about it with the kind of power they have in the industry.

Sup Forums is a containment board, always has been, always will be.

Speaking as someone who's been here since shortly before "BRB, soup."

>treating Sup Forums as a hivemind
>Sup Forums was political pre-2011
ok newfag

MGTOW was so shit, Sup Forums wanted nothing to do with them. So they all came here where they lament the decline of children's entertainment by bitching about women. Wonderful.

>gender-nonconforming
Prrrrrrrretty sure no one was hitting on the fag with his dick tucked between his legs or the squat, fat necked bulldyke with the rainbow sidecut.

That's the problem. they think they're helping but are actually making it worse. Reporting things inconspicuous is a much better idea than to have damage control, and I wish these companies have the balls to tell them to tone it down.

But that's typical of how women solves problems.

Complain loud enough until men fix it.

Then complain that men didn't need to fix it, thus having a new complaint that men now need to fix.

They've pulled this shit as far back as Ancient Greece.

No, Sup Forums is the ultimate example of "A community that gets its laughs from pretending to be idiots will eventually be swarmed by actual idiots"

This. In Skylar's case, the victim herself didn't seem to have any lasting ill will towards him because he was legitimately out of his mind and had to go to the hospital a short while after the incident. In spite of her retard friends going on twitter to spill the beans and signal their outrage in public.

tough luck boyo. not so long ago some of your forebearers would have thought the same about just women
youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

I'm currently developing my own cartoon and the thought of just dumping it on the web, rather than pitching it to a TV studio, is starting to sound less and less like a bad idea.

>I know what I want Bojack

>Is it really that weird to think that there are countless men that are just constantly acting like subhumans towards female colleagues?
It kinda is in today's climate and rate of social media use that a man who is even a little bit of a public figure would be retarded enough to try something

Professional Journalism is dead.

>gender-nonconforming
I fully believe the women when they say Savino was a creep, but making this a part of it is just cringy tumblr bullshit and indicative that animation apparently isn't ready for the level of general entertainment industry professionalism.

I mean, even if it were true, it just means that more qualified men will get hired and we will have less liberal bullshit to deal with for the sake of diversity.

Daily Reminder
Barbara Gordon raped Batman and tried to tell him it didn't mean anything the next day on the phone

I don't know what beef you have with that internet person, but I'm just saying I hadn't look at it that way.

What do you expect? A well thought-out open letter without agenda pushing? It's buzzfeed for fuck sakes.

>and gender non conforming people

Fuck off, the real people are talking

Don't get our hopes up.

Couldn't been cause they are just bandwaggon jumping cause of the Weinstein douche and SJWs having an orgy of egos?

Some executive was grabbing at him. Crews realized he couldn't really do anything at the time because it would blow up into a "big black guy bashes white guy into pulp" story without evidence and with that guys media connections. After the incident, he became less and less sure about how he's supposed to handle that situation and what he can do