Trumps endorse TPP

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

DELET THIS

Sup Forums will defend this.

Dammit what is this kikes name. He used to namefag and I can't remember his name.

Did you use like breaks to hide the below comments. Damn jewish tricks.

Get a proxy man, these anti semites won't take you seriously if they see your flag.

Sup Forums BTFO once again

>a leaf tells someone to get a proxy

COMMON SENSE

>Trumpshart thinks his "opinions" matter
lmao

Do you honestly believe that many of us give a flying fuck about the negatives of Donald Trump's campaign? Were I there at present (I have dual Australia/U.S. citizenship) I would vote for him for one reason.

FUCK THE CLINTONS.

I would vote for him for Vince Foster and the dozens of others the Clintons have tramped and left in their wake, during their unmerciless political reign. I would vote for him because I genuinely believe Hillary is the fucking Antichrist.

MOST of all, I'd vote for Trump because, no matter what goes down, it's my hope that the end of the world is coming and, cliché or not, the "swamp will be drained." The lies, greed and murder that lie at the heart of this world will come crumbling down and if that means the deaths of millions, perhaps even billions, perhaps even myself?

So be it.

The sewer must close.

Listen here you shekel sucking kike, political views can be changed over time you retard, back in the early 2000's in one of his stupid books he wrote how he was anti-gun and pro assault weapons ban, now he isn't, that's just how shit works, kike.

Trump has people from citizens united in his campaign RIGHT NOW. not in the past, not few years ago, but RIGHT NOW

Fuck off, Jew.

S A G E
A
G
E

COMMON SENSE, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU DUMB KIKE. YOU DODGED THE OVEN ONCE, IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Citizens united is against the corrupt, rigged, big federal election machine you fucking kike, that's based as fuck

>uhh inb4 he only want to give power to the people so he can be a dictator xD

thats not how shit works here, perhaps in goy land since you guys are cucks, here we have a thing called the 2nd amendment, also the military is very pro democracy, they wouldn't even stop a revolution of sorts

>This is what trump doesn't want you to know:
Literally a tabloid headline
you couldn't stop being a kike if you tried

wtf i love globalism now

Never before have I seen a post that so accurately summed up Sup Forums.

wtf i hate trump nao

>tfw in swing state
>tfw u turn into #HillaryArtillery

Check your mailbox.

CTR trying to earn them shekels with low energy posts!