The Jews ruined a good show

The Jews ruined a good show...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Y4r7RqxmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stone is a jew himself you dummy, it's always been a jewish show

Even as a Trump supporter I still enjoyed this episode. Gotta laugh at yourself sometimes guys.

>waa waaa stop criticizing my canidate

seriously this

kyle and his parents were meant to make fun of his own upbringing.

Last two seasons are the worst yet.

kikes gonna kike

I don't really care if south park bashes trump or not. One of the things that made south park great is that they have no problems bashing both sides.

What I hate is that most of the episodes this season are political. I still feel season 17 has been the last good season for a while. I loved the black Friday trilogy.

ctr

the creators are jew

>Garrison throws the debate
>people still favor him over Killary

Use those critical thinking skills.

Just fuckmyselfupsenpai.

>good show

season 2 was the last good one

...pretty sure that was like 16 years ago

They make fun of both of them.
They make fun of everything.
Where the fuck have you been the past 19 years? You honestly think they were not going to go after Trump? Stop being a little faggot.

I think south park is still pretty good. they are not sjw shills (by taking the piss out of everything including black lives matter, kyle jenner, etc). even if you think they are shilling hillary, they aren't shilling leftists agenda

LMAO, that is literally his wife's son right?

his wifes son

Haha! I'm so glad that they are brainwashing people and thus changing the country at our expense!

I still enjoy the show and been thinking the new season with Garrison been pretty funny, the only thing that really rubbed me the wrong way was how they ended the last episode.

They attached a shitty joke (vote hillary if you think star wars sucked) to voting for Hillary. A lame nerd bait joke. With that in mind, think of all the crap that people post on facebook. I bet you there are people out there who were going to stay at home, or vote 3rd party who will actually switch there vote to Hillary so they can post about it on facebook in their opinion of star wars.

They basically made a interactive political endorsement ad.

>Kobe tattoo

Is that Kobe's son too?

This. Glad to see someone gets it

I told you. They are hill shills

Season 4 was...maybe Season 5 as well.

I would be if it were accurate. Seems like this election cycle Matt and Trey went full normie though. Typically they're more well informed.

But Mr Garrison has always been like this. Check Episode that revolve around him and see that there is no difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Y4r7RqxmY