Jay-z involved with Marina Abromivic, now doing concert for hillary

nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/politics/jay-z-beyonce-clinton-voters.html

what does this mean Sup Forums?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tub7EoRBwO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump for justice and peace

jay-z and beyonce are both house niggas for the elite. how else do you think they get super bowl half times where they get to perform illuminati-tier songs for the entire populace to see?

Jay-Z BTFO

youtu.be/tub7EoRBwO0

>Thumbnail about selling soul
>Devils trips

Please do not forsake us Kek!

thats the only way the get to attract people to hillary rallies, by bringing a (pop start), nigger by preference as to show how they are equal to the people.

pic related I actually read a theory about the eye being about the anus. And that's why they have anal sex it's to open their 3rd eye which brings them to another dimension or smth

What the fuck is going on? This is bigger than I thought.

No, it is because their ``religion'' is full of shit. Satan is the father of lies.

seriously what the fuck right?

If Kek be for us then what deity are they calling forth?

Grab her by the pussy
> Hillary- this makes me rage hard, how dare you be all terrible towards us women and shit. Dude, there's little girls in the world, this is not on.

Thug em fuck em love em leave em, let em play with the dick in the truck, get your bitch butt naked, just break it
> Hillary- I love you. You are a stronk black man. I need votes in NC, please be part of my campaign

This whole thing is fuckin hilarious. Every time I see another news source picked it up I cant stop laughing. I feel bad because it's serious but the fact that this is reality is too much for me.

>Jay-z involved with Marina Abromivic
source?

It's like scientologists all over again but worse.

the fucking picture you fucking leaf christ FUCK LEAFS

Sorry I don't recognize her face yet

JAY-Z DID ILLUMINATI

Moloch

Just fucking kill the witch REEEE

beyonce wears fake hair, layers upon layers of makeup, breast implants, and some skin whitening.

this explains the onion reference on marina abromic's twitter

She's always been light skinned.

Jay Z is at least 50. How old does he pretend to be currently?

There's an episode of 'Lucas Brothers Moving Company' where they become Jay-Z's personal movers and they find out that he is a reptilian and part of the Illuminati. Hilarity ensues.