Clinton's lead is now smaller than the lead Leave had before Brexit

>Clinton's lead is now smaller than the lead Leave had before Brexit

It's done. We've won. May kek give me double ones.

a

Anyone else getting kinda afraid of Kek? Like, he helped us with Trump's campaign, exposing the corrupt government, etc., but envoking a chaos god must have some backfires... right? What if we get our way, but Kek fucks with us by launching nuclear war against the major powers? I have this Monkey Paw feeling I can't get over.

>We've won
Not until Nov. 9th. We've got to keep at it.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Dragon is Clinton talking Pepe
The Beast is the Media
The False Prophet is Trump??

I don't think Clinton would be the dragon. I think the dragon would be higher up in the food chain. She might be the false prophet because she lies and panders to get what she wants. She's promising things she will never do.

I'm guessing you mean remain on the final day.

This is just getting embarrassing.

CLINTON WILL WIN BY KEKS WILL

kek's will be done!

I don't think trump will win. Still gunna vote for him though. I just don't think he will win realistically however.

>"Lead"

kek laughs at you

May your tendies always remain frozen, heretic.

Oh fuck off and die

I can't wait till you Trumptards go back to redddit where you belong

If Trump wins, youll hang last to watch your brethren.

great concern troll 8/8

faggit

trump wins

You should vote. Don't let anyone ever talk you out of it.

That said, Trump is fucked. Annoyingly, almost any of the other Republican nominees would have raped Clinton.

YouGov you say?

any other republican would have buckled at the first racist/homophobia/sexist/yadadadada accusation.

nuclear war is better than letting evil win. Death for all is better than life for the dark things that run this world.

Time for you to go, Sup Forums is Trump only

There wouldn't have been an accusation because the other nominees are seasoned politicians who dont say dumb shit whenever they open their mouths.

Imagine the impact wikileaks would have had if we weren't all talking about grabbing pussy.

Hillary will win and it is all Trump's fault.

>mouth of the beast

DONT ASSUME ANYTHING

VOTE YOU M O T H E R F U C K E R S ! ! !