What was her fucking problem? The kids could've died on that bus

What was her fucking problem? The kids could've died on that bus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HGLvcupAmw
youtube.com/watch?v=fmR29voQ5v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell, one kid froze his head on Pluto.

She has a magic school bus, so I'm guessing she's a wizard. And as we know, wizards have no sense of right and wrong.

Maybe; but there's more at stake here than our lives or the lives of those around us. When the world... When the world finds out what she can do, it's gonna change everything; our... our beliefs, our notions of what it means to be human... everything.

Would you her or her lizard?

So what you're saying is that if she made a mistake, things could have gotten messy?

Come at me, class.

>The kids could've died on that bus
>could have
youtube.com/watch?v=6HGLvcupAmw

>>Frizzle is just transgender future Arnold

WTF?

>Holy shit???????

Typing out an exclamation then punctuating it with question marks just really irritates me. It's like a visceral feeling of disgust, as if I'm actually in the room with the annoying young girl who typed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmR29voQ5v8
haha child endangerment.

Remember that time Phoebe got turned into a plant and started slowly dying because a pot covered her away from the sun?

kids can die on any bus.

who cares if it's magic or not.

This. At least the Magic School Bus had seat-belts.

>No school trip to hell to get the back

-stabs him in the balls- i said BACK THE FUCK OFF?????

I wish I could look at the world with that kind of creativity. imagine taking your spoons, finding a bent one, and using that for a metaphor on how the economy effects the dating scene and larger gender morals. all the books I could write.

>implying that Arnold didn't die when he removed his helmet in a dwarf planet with no oxygen and a temperature of -400°F and the rest of the series the kids pretended that Arnold's ghost was still with them.

>Would you her
I would worship her butthole for eternity, Frizzle gives me megadong

>her lizard
No, Iguanas are for chill and bonghits, not sexual

I thought for SURE this was going to be some theory about Frizzle being a fucking time lord.

Holy fuck "she" suddenly become completely perfect. I would breed with her and call her mommy as her dick furiously slaps my belly.

I want to see a show with the same theme as Magic School Bus but this exact kind of shit happens. Hilariously gloom yet still educational as the kids learn about depression, sociopathy, and how videogame violence was once a serious concern.

I'd watch the fuck out of that show. That's what Netflix oughta have done, instead of painfully rebooting the actual series. 10/10 idea, user, someone get this man a writing contract

Why is Phoebe indian/mexican now?

>black kid at the back looks high af

Makes Me Think Of Light Novel Titles Where The Title Meanders On Endlessly Overexplaining A Simple Premise As If It Was Supposed To Be A Shocking And Novel Concept Followed By A Ton Of Question Marks???????????

did any lesbian incest ever come out of this or am i shit outta luck

My friend and I wrote a rough pitch for that show but he had all the material and we had a falling out. It would be called "The Magic City Bus" and the bus driver is one Mr. Grizzle. It would have had adult versions of all of the main characters going off to the same office building they all work at. Janet is their supervisor and is rich enough to drive to work, but sometimes her car is broken down or there is some other reason she has to ride the bus with the rest of them. The bus driver, one Mr. Grizzle, is a fat, old, curmudgeonly man who the route-regulars sometimes call "The Grizz." He will often take his passengers on what he calls "detours" which are the equivalent of Miss Frizzle's field-trips. On these they are taught adult life-lessons, like the inevitability of heartbreak, or why you can never trust the government, or specifically how certain corporations fuck you over. There are a myriad of topics that could be covered by a cynical bus-driving magical lunatic.

That is one smug lizard

>"At my old school, we didn't have shootings!"
>"I knew I should have stayed home today..."
>"According to my research, the Columbine shooters killed thirteen people before they turned their guns on themselves. They say that violent video games might have caused them to do what they did."
>"Ms. Frizzle, do you think that if Eric and Dylan read books instead of play video games, maybe the shooting wouldn't have happened?"
>"They tried to find some books, but I guess all they had were magazines!"
>"CARLOS!"

>magazines
kekola

trannies are so fucking stupid

>loads more school shootings today
>videogame violence at an all time high

Maybe they were right

They told Phoebe to shut up about her old school or get the fuck out. She is now back at her old school.

More like what the hell was his problem.

>yfw Carlos is /k/ and knows the difference between clips and magazines

better start laughing at his jokes

tumblr

That doesn't even fucking rhyme you cheap ripoff whore

>videogame violence at an all time high
I wish
gore and ultraviolence is sparse and low-effort today compared to the autistic lengths devs went to in better days

every bus can be a magic school bus yunowhatimsayin

This, games in general are nowhere near as brutal as they used to be. Granted, that might also partially be because of much more realistic graphics, some pixel stuff like Hotline Miami can still be fairly gory.

RIP my sides

(Captcha is Schulbus)

>Next season on Rick and Morty
>The Heads are now hosting a new reality tv show, one where random individuals from across the multiverse get their minds swapped
>Rick is placed in the body of a legally defendable Frizzle lookalike, who instead of having a Magic School Bus has a Magic Classroom which's door changes where it opens based on controls
>They throw in a joke where Rick starts bitching to himself about how much bullshit this is, then mutters "Let's see, post-middle aged, woman, teacher, class of idiot kids. Locked dwarer." then twists the keys on the teacher's desk's drawer and takes out hard liquor, chugging it without a care
>Gets into argument with the kids, calling them all stereotypical wastes of spermcells, and crushes down on Carlos for his terrible puns and how he should learn to drive a truck, because with those jokes he won't even make it past one line at an open mic

>Finally the Heads establishes that whichever pair or people fail to imitate their counterparts the most, get their universe erased, so Rick has to take them on a field trip
>Since he's properly pissed at the kids now, he decides to take them to a proper fucking field trip, and drops them in on columbine
>In his drunken stupor he has a complete mental breakdown and in between telling the shooters that he played their DOOM level and that it sucked ass, tells the kids how depression, sociopathy and breaking away from the world happens and functions in very personal terms

Are you happy with your wish?

Kek

Is it written by women?

Same.

That's Phoebe's replacement. She went back to her old school.

Do transwomen count?

I wonder how many busses without them are still in service.

The episode's shit then.

What was th3 falling out about?

I don't know about school buses since I never rode one, but in my country I haven't see a single public transport bus that would have seatbelts.

The fuck even is a clip.

Yes.

Normies mistakenly believe that magazines are called clips. Clips are literaly an arrangement of bullets 'clipped' together for storage.

I.e a stripper clip for a Kar98k

his cousin drove him to it because she was so completely up her own ass that what was happening wasn't real and just some kind of illusion or some shit

then arnold decided to "keep it real"

>mfw I just realized that Arnold's glasses basically transform to tell her "Deal with it"

You need to be 18+ to post here.

The school bus.

>sexy school bus.gif

Fund it

Death is the greatest adventure

>No one names their kid Valerie

BADUM TISH

Literally called "Phoebe's Old School" in one episode.

RIP Arnold

I forgot about the pickle thing

Same here. I read something that implied Frizzle was either a Time Lord, ancient elder god that wants to share its knowledge, or is the physical form of the bus's magic abilities.

... and died along the way.

So cool. Arnold is so fucking cool.

Your post makes me want to fucking vomit

was this made in goanimate

I'd rather come in ya ass!

The free trial version

To be fair, they could also have died in the classroom at any time from things completely out of the teacher's control. At least on the bus the Friz had a fair amount of control over what could happen to the kids.