A bunch of commies from UCM tried to shut down Allen West a few days ago

A bunch of commies from UCM tried to shut down Allen West a few days ago.

You think any memes can be extracted from the video the "protesters" themselves just uploaded?

youtube.com/watch?v=6X3kOOMsrLk

The only good commie is a dead commie.

They sound like a bunch of limp wristed queers.

>US imperialist number 1 terrorist!
damn, Sup Forums btfo

Fug, I go to UCM.

My dorm hall is full of ratchet ghetto hoes

south yeater?

Close. South Todd

God damn. I wish i could shoot every one of those fucking commies in the face and send the lobotomized survivors to work labor camps in Alaska.

I wish we had this shit happen in Texas. I know for a fact the sheriffs department would come in with batons.

>lobotomized

how could you tell?

Kek. Move off campus as soon as you can lad

Universities, the bastion of intelligent thought and reasonable debate.

Just finished watching it. Damn #withher now

My time here last year got cut short from family happenings I had to attend to, but I don't feel like there was this level of commie bs then. Don't know if it's just because I have a class in the building that I guess the SJW classes are in or I'm just paying more attention, but I feel like the stuff is on the rise here. We seem to be getting a new Feminist Theory course on campus next semester too.

I will.

Butthurt that the only sinks in dorm rooms are in the bathrooms. Being able to make my own food instead of living off the dining hall would be great as well.

i kinda want ww3 just so these cucks will die after being drafted or murdered in the streets by their nigger pets

I'm guessing because the lobotomized one's would be more polite!

Why is this guy's camera so bad

Honestly UCM is still pretty good (at least when compared to other colleges), this was the first time I had seen any sort of behavior like this.

Yeah not having to use a shitty meal plan to eat the shitty food was probably the best part about moving out. Well that and now I can snuggle up with all my gats when I go sleep

i had a good laugh

>the trans-muslim cant handle the bants and sits down while slowly becoming more and more quiet

It's the only college I've taken classes at, but I do feel it's pretty decent, all things considered. The classes sound better than how I've heard a lot of them are at Mizzou, Rolla or other some other out of state places.

The only time other than this I've heard SJW nonsense was from a group of people near me when I had to change my address at the start of the semester. Some chick was talking to another about how their women's studies courses really changed their world view and how they didn't realize a lot of what they used to say was actually microaggressions.

I have walked into one of my classes where the assistant teacher was talking to the kids in class about how the MSM lies about Trump. It's not all bad here

>I can snuggle up with all my gats when I go sleep
There's this too. I've only got a couple rifles back home right now, but I'm hoping to either get a handgun from my grandparents, or buy myself a new one sometime soon.

Do Americans actually cuddle their guns to sleep?

Why wouldn't we?

Luckily for us they usually dye their hair so we know to avoid them.

Oddly enough most of my professors are pretty pro-trump or just apolitical. Feels good

Duh. Go down to one of your gun shops, pick up an SVT for like 20 bucks and try it yourself

>FUCK TRUMP
>FUCK WEST
>FUCK TRUMP
>FUCK WEST
>FUCK TRUMP
>FUCK WEST

WOW IM REALLY THINKIN NOW WTF!!!!!!!!!

>SHE HAS A TASER
>FUCKIN FACIST!
>how is she a facist? explain that?
>FUCKIN FACIST!!

HOLY SHIT GUYS IM A SHILL FOR HILL NOW HELP ME

*FASCIST

What garbage is this?

FUCK GARBAGE
FUCK THIS
FUCK GARBAGE
FUCK THIS
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN FASCIST

fpbp

>no speech for Fascists
>shutting down speech like Fascists
?????????

>no free speech for fascists

If my kid ever becomes a brainwashed gommie, I'll take him on a heli ride myself.

seig heil'd out of pure rage. Really made me fuckin think.....about genocide.

Ahh man just watching this almost makes me wish I was back alive in the 1930's. Back when the men were men and the Communists were men too. Back when meetings were held in beer halls and when people tried to disrupt, they'd get their fucking asses kicked and thrown into the streets. Nowadays everyone has a camera in their pocket and everyone is too much of a pussy to actually do anything.