LEAFS HAD A PLAN TO INVADE THE US LMAO

>From the Stacks: Canadian Defence Scheme
Number One
taoyue.com/stacks/articles/defence-scheme-one.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095635/Could-Americans-pledging-allegiance-MAPLE-LEAF-Canada-s-secret-plan-invade-US.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

US plan to BTFO leafs
>tfw americans actually had a proper plan and leafs didn't even try to defend freakin halifax lmao
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095635/Could-Americans-pledging-allegiance-MAPLE-LEAF-Canada-s-secret-plan-invade-US.html

leafs: Defence Scheme 1
burguers: War Plan Red

BUMp GUYSE THIS IS EMPORTENT

Is it?

Yes. Kek wills it.

not to worry, trump will win

>Mexicans invading Texas

Well memed.

This is old as fuck, get out chimp

We are messing with something extremely powerful.

it's brits

look mom!
I'm posting it every day now!!

Texas' air force alone could take on Mexico.

Fuck yeah. I get to mow down leaf cucks with my AK in Detroit

it's canada invading, not Mexico

Yesterday we saw mexico's plan that was leaked by Canada as a false flag, this is hte real deal, except maybe for Japan and brits that got updated to other powers

Its just an old contingency plan

on a scale of 1-10 how important is this to you OP?

o
no

a lot, we export a lot of shit to florida and leafs hate us

BTW this is Mexico's plan

WITH EVIDENCE
>

this ones more realistic.

oh noes not st paul!!!

their plan was actually criticized for failling to defense the most obvious targets like Halifax

When the Nazis entered north america the Americans did nothing because they were too afraid, it was left up to Canada.

based leafs
america btfo

Why do we bother to come up with insane plans that would never, ever work? We have a lower population than the state of California, in a pure numbers game we wouldn't stand a chance, let alone having to face aircraft carriers, vastly superior US chairforce, and depleted uranium weaponry.

If we were to defend? Maybe, we have like 30,000 vietnamese immigrants they could defend the country for us if they really had to.

the idea here was that this was a pre-emptive attack in case the US was about to invade you: go in fast, destroy shit up, run back to Canada destroying infrastructure behind so that burguers are slowed until bongs show up to save you guys

Mexico and Japan are bonuses that might help since they (japs) were british allies then, and Mexico because "eh, why not?"

I'm fuckin' positive we'd still lose.

well it was called a suicide plan and shelved, so you're likely right

>had
:^)

U can still do it, don't gove up

>Mexico to invade California

I'm glad someone actually followed through with their plan

perhaps you have forgotten about the nuclear missile housed in the CN tower missile silo as a secret attack

???

This is some hearts of iron 4 shit right here

>live directly on the Great Lakes prong

Lel wow invading Michigan sounds boring, and the militia there would probably fuck our shit up..

babby's first shitpost. So cute.

Make a mod user. I'm putting all thr plans I find here partly to see if anyone can do something cool

Btw why are these cities swlected? Most don't seem that important and there are better targets like porta and stuff

I am confident that between military and guerilla resistance; we could kick the shit out of both Canada and Mexico. Probably even if those British and jap cucks got involved too.