What's your favorite Disney romance?

It doesn't have to be particularly well-written, nor does the pairing even have to make sense. All that matters is if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Disney film canon only. Star shippers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtqwzJuHfYg
youtube.com/watch?v=MA4ensK3Eu4
youtube.com/watch?v=zBjGpeKUzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=5iZKnIKKcYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk318rqQsqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Star shippers BTFO
>he thinks SVTFOE is the only Disney show

That's one sexy looking pup, user.

I've never seen this. How would you say it ranks among other d2v sequels?

Honestly one of the best, in my opinion. Good songs, solid animation. Tbh I like it way more than the original.

One day...

>Tangled
>warm and fuzzies

You nailed my favourite right there, user.

It wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best. It was, like The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, it was polarized role-reversal. Scamp looks like Tramp & hates pampered life of a family dog. Angel came along & corrected his corrupt way of thinking. She was the best character in the sequel, but that's not saying much.

In today's post-Weinstein environment, hell no. Silver linings, I guess.

The wave of sexual harassment claims is just coming to a peak. Eventually it will ride itself out by the end of the year.

Nobody can stop romance.

Punzy and Eugene for sure. Captain Amelia and Dr. Doppler are probably second fave though.

>Tbh I like it way more than the original.
Blasphemy.

Little Mermaid II is the second worst Disney sequel I've seen (next to Hunchback II) and has easily the cheapest and most lazy animation, so comparisons to it don't exactly inspire me with confidence. It doesn't *look* like it could be as bad as that though, so I'll check it out.

I'll never forgive Disney for cancelling the video sequel to this.

Be grateful- we got babies in the epilogue. That's the ultimate endgame to all successful heterosexual ships.

Were they even the same species?

I like Tangled, but actually I just used that gif because it was all I had on hand at the time. Pic related is my OTP. Nothing beats the purity and simplicity of Snow White, imho

Dunno, they had both baby dogs and baby cats at the end of the film. Maybe there's some kind of weird sci-fi tech going on that lets species shag and sorts genes to make kids fully of one parent's species or the other.

OP is a lovely person!

>child-molester has his way with sleeping 14 year old

Hey! right back at you bb

I love how enthusiastically she kisses him, both here and in Tangled. You know she's got that same enthusiasm with him in the sack.

Maybe one day I'll be able to just simply express my sincere heartfelt appreciation for Disney's Snow White on Sup Forums without any edgy responses, but I see that today was not that day.

mufasa and the herd of cape buffalo

I'm always watching, user.

Thomas O Malley and Duchess

Long > Short

I can't watch this movie without crying because of their romance.

Assertive girls. Enough said.

I disagree, but all forms of Rapunzel are pretty much perfect, so Long is fine.

I agree, but Punzy is pure either way.

The difference is striking in your own pic. It's not even close.

It's the songs that usually choke me up. "One Song" and "One Day My Prince Will Come", in particular. I cry because nothing in my life is ever as simple and innocent.

It really does change how her face looks. It honestly feels like they have a different face model for short hair and long hair.

Talk about a deep cut. No one ever remembers Aristrocats.

I love Tangled and Rapunzel and Flynn are so good

I do...

Not even discounting the possibility, but if you think this visual effect doesn't happen IRL...

There's a reason femininity is pretty much universally associated with long hair.

Oh I know it happens, but it is very striking with Rapunzel.

I prefer the long hair, we spend the whole movie getting to know Rapunzel and then they change her hair and it completely changes how she looks.

Wasn't there a computer game that confirmed that they're both the same species?

Rapunzel has a killer game face. Now we just need to see her war face.

I love this ship so much.

WALL-E/EVE

Mate they literally didn’t meet until the end. That’s not true love that’s contrivance. Also Snowhite is one of the Most boring Disney movies.

This one is very cute.

I'll fight you, motherfucker.

Don't feel bad user, The Aristocats was my shit as a kid too.

>tfw he gets redemption in the sequel
I can dream

best princess and best prince

While the movie is not one of my favorites, and I hate how it is different from the actual mythology and what they did with Hades. I love Megara, it's one of the best and most overlooked female characters from Disney and I love the song: "I Will not Say (I'm in Love)", one of my favorite Disney songs

This is truly the best canon Disney ship.

Edgar did nothing wrong.

>one of the best and most overlooked female characters from Disney and I love the song: "I Will not Say (I'm in Love)", one of my favorite Disney songs

excellent taste user

Ditto, love Megara. And also ditto on how they turned Hercules into Samson and Delilah. Like...you have SO MUCH to work with and you just use the fucking premise to do a totally different story from a different civilization. great. what the fuck disney.

yuk

The only pairing in the canon that matters.

You know deep down she'd be digging it.

First one to pop into my head.

:(

every disney movie differs heavily from the source material you dumb fucking cunt
why is greek mythology so sacred to Sup Forums but no one gives a shit if central european fairy tales get rewritten into a romance story

they meet at the beginning though

I blame the Brits and French and their centuries long Greco-Roman wankary.

Eugene+Rapunzel match for sure is my #1 choice. (huh, we know Eugene's last name, what's Rapunzels?)

A close second would be the pair from the short 'Paperman.' That really resonated with me. Absolutely love it.

Such a missed opportunity to add some magical romance into that movie.

I accept your challenge.

>what's Rapunzels?
royals don't have last names

Sure they do. Haven't you ever heard of the House of Windsor in English royalty? That's a family name. The old Austrian royal family were the Hapsburgs.

HNNNG dat closure

THISTHISTHISTHISThisthISTHISHTISHTHISHTHISHTHiS

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

There are two types of people in this world: people who watch Disney features because of the magical, childlike feeling it inspires in them, and people who watch them as "movies" and judge them as such, applying terms like "boring" to the ones that are too slow for them.

The latter group should be cast into the fire of pic related.

Me too, it was good

I also love white snow with and its prince, no matter the version

PS: Once upon a Time is still disney

Only in the loosest sense. That show was tumblr fanfic of Disney.

Very much this.
Shame the real Sgt. Calhoun is a lesbo.

True Love

The not so secret ones

they be fucking

Always felt bad for this guy, like sure, it's not like he would have been kicked out on the streets after the lady died, but is it really so horrible to be mad after the woman you've served faithfully for probably decades leaves her fortune to her fucking cats?

Where'd this come from?

It's the Disney parks version of Alice and Mad Hatter because a bunch of videos about them got popular.

There's a pretty big fan base on Youtube, and deviantART that dates back to 2007 that has been pairing them together.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it all started in 2007 with a video called "Not going to kiss the girl" Where the Hatter is asked to kiss Alice at the park.
>Video very related
youtube.com/watch?v=JtqwzJuHfYg

I believe it was that video that sparked the fan videos bellow.
youtube.com/watch?v=MA4ensK3Eu4
youtube.com/watch?v=zBjGpeKUzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=5iZKnIKKcYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk318rqQsqE
There's a hundred more of these on Youtube, but you get the point.

Fun Fact: The girl who plays Alice in the video married the actor in real life, and have a baby together now.

Butlers usually don't get shit, he is lucky that he was second in line to inherit all of the old lady's money.

He acted like a complete retard, all he had to do was wait for the old lady to die and then he'd be the cats' caretaker. As long as he feeds the cats he can do whatever he wants with the rest of the money.

Punzy and Eugene are definitely for best Disney canon couple.
>mfw my favorite Disney pair wasn't a romance

I see that pic and for some reason I hear Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Don't Come Around Here No More."

>Dude, just turn off your brain and enjoy it.
That Magical childlike feeling you speak of is nothing more than an illusion born of ignorance and a lack of understanding. If wanting to be able to enjoy something without having to regress my mind back to an undeveloped and foolish mental state is Heresy, then bind me and crucify me now, because I don’t wanna be a believer.

Call me what you will, but I liked their interactions and thought they were adorable.