This is the current map. How many additional states will he pick up? I'm guessing every gray and light blue state

This is the current map. How many additional states will he pick up? I'm guessing every gray and light blue state.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally 0% chance this is the current map based on polls.

>Likely the current map based on reality
>Good post.

This is literally the same as the current 538 map and the RCP map if they changed Florida to red like it should be.

When will you actually get solid results, and not shit based off polls

Trump might win PA, VA, and possibly Maine.

Most liberals are in tears and denial to see FL, NV, NH, and NC go red. Trump is going to win at this rate. Liberals ran out of bottom of the barrel attacks and are just calling him a bully to women again.

that's not the map I see on RCP

But I wish.

So he only thing Drumpf will pick up is his pants from his ankles on Nov. 8!

Don't forget the one faithless elector from WA going Trump instead. 271. MAGA!

Never. Even when they give us the results it will be some brexit shit "Oh just barely Trump got 51%"

It will be a lie. Just like always.

Washington is at best D11 there are rogue delegates refusing to vote Hillary.

update your map.

There are some good people in my state.

Real proud of him.

There is no Solid Evidence of battleground states right now. Due to media influence and bias poll construction you can assume donald trump is 2-3 higher than many polls lead to believe.

and then there is king county

seriously, earthquake when?

It's the current no tossups map other than Florida:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Washington is one of the most Berntout states in the nation.
Is there a chance some might stay at home?
Is there early voting because if there isn't they might not bother going out on election day.

>Liberals ran out of bottom of the barrel attacks and are just calling him a bully to women again.

They really have, Hillary's campaign is out of ammo when we're just gearing up for the last few days.

Her Twitter and Facebook is literally the embodiment of just "TRUMP SAYS MEAN THINGS", it may appeal to low info middle aged women but no one else.

Seriously Hillary's supporter base of braindead middle aged women have to be someone on here's mothers and aunties, can you faggots make yourselves useful and make them vote Trump?

25% of Bernouts will vote for Trump. Another 25% won't bother voting. Trump will win more blue states than anyone has anticipated.

california
check em

I'm in King County, shut up.

Yes. People will vote Stein or Johnson, the Dems with money vote Hillary because Inslee endorsed her (it's a sizable plurality) Otherwise, we're Trump or Stein for the most part believe it or not.

Hey Sup Forums looks like we get to decide the election again :^)

>oregon
>blue

Trump said in Everett we'll win. But I actually think we'll only lose by a little and not by a lot as people say so.

Only the Dems with money from Seattle are what we should be concerned about. I live in a liberal as fuck area of the city and it's all Stein support here, no Clinton at all.

finally PA is grey, I don't give a fuck what fag libtard pole shows, ALL I see is Trump shit here. Pretty sure PA is gonna turn red.

I think you are pretty right, but I'm wondering if we are going to get a surprise 3rd party state.

There are a lot of unaccounted for voters and we all seem to have an assumption that there won't be a lot of people having some last minute thoughts in the booth and just deflecting to Jill or Gary.

I seriously have not seen a single Clinton sign here. All the way to work and back there were Trump signs and people waving Trump signs.

Same and I'm in WA

And the only Clinton sign I saw was in fucking California near San Fagcisco.

I have trump bumper stickers and the only reaction i've ever gotten was positive and i live in seattle

>oregon
>blue

Just stay out of Capitol Hill and literally no one cares if you support Trump. All of my friends know I support him, only buttmad leftards get offended by it (and even they don't make up the majority here despite them being very politically active). Everyone here hates Hillary but the oldfags with money will vote for her because they worship Inslee to death.

Damn. I didn't know Trump was leading by this much. Guess I won't have wait in line on Tuesday after all.