HISPANIC TURNOUT UP IN MANY STATES

Give me one reason why hispanic turnout isn't going to hand the election to Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RalstonReports?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2004/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's going hand-in-hand with a drop in black turnout.

>Import millions of wetbacks for 4 years

OMG TURNOUT IS UP HOWD THAT HAPPNEN

Because they mostly live in Texas and California, and those states are not likely to be tipping point states.
>inb4 a million racist responses.

But Nevada and Florida..

Hispanics constitute much higher pop than blacks

because more than ever will vote republican

Nice source you have there. Also
>implying they aren't voting for Trump bc the cholo down the street took his job and didn't pay his dues to get here

Florida hispanic population is Cuban and Puerto Rican. They're not concerned with Trump's Mexican comments. As for Nevada, not entirely sure what impact they will make. On a side note, Fuck Mexicans.

I live in Miami, and all my hispanic friends and their families are trump supporters. Atleast the cubans are. Cubans always vote republican.

you cant

The stupid angry white male demographic alone is not going to be enough to sweep Trump into office. He is losing in pretty much every other demographic.

-women
-all minorities
-the educated

He just simply doesn't have the support to win. It only looks that way because uneducated white people are loud.

I am Hispanic and I voted for Trump.

Because I am Mexican and i am voting Trump.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

If Hispanic turnout is up but black turnout is down, on net that's bad for the Dems because the brunt of the Hispanic vote is concentrated in a few states while the black vote is spread much wider

catholics

Trump had a chance and all of you fucks blew it with the blatant racism, you only had to wait until the election was over to do that shit, I was planning to go back to the States for a week or so to vote but there is no point anymore, Lewinsky's replacement has this on the bag.

we lov donal trum

You forget illegals can't vote.

ayo hol up so u be sayin even legal hispanic immigrants see themselves as illegal hispanic immigrants and will vote as such!?

Check out those swing states. (and this was 6 years ago)

It isn't

My parents are from Mexico, I'm from LA and I am voting for Trump.

If not for election rigging, Trump would win in a landslide. I still believe that he will win by sheer overwhelming numbers but (they) will try to make it seem closer than it actually is.

that exact reason you think Hispanics will vote for Clinton is the exact reason they will vote for Trump now GTFO with your CTR bullshit

There's a lot of catholic hispanics and the emails just showed that the left shits all over their religion.

twitter.com/RalstonReports?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Hispanic turnout supercharged in Las Vegas as well as Reno.

NV is almost certainly going to remain blue and the Cuban/PR population will likely tilt FL to Hillary.

Unless Trump wins every other battleground and flips two more blue states he's toast.

Don't vote in LA, vote in Nevada or Colorado. California is going blue anyway.

Thank you for being unable to provide a counterargument!

As a spic most Hispanics don't give a shit about other Hispanics. Shit, Hispanics in general hate one another. Salvadoreans hate Mexicans, Mexicans hate Salvadoreans. Guatemala hates Mexico. Everyone hates Argentina. Puerto Rico and Mexico hate one another. Hell nearly every country South of the border has been in several civil wars. A majority of Latino immigrants come here so their kid an be successful, get an education and get paid. The ones who have citizenship don't give a fuck about the ones who don't either. They've got their own lives to worry about.

I'm sorry to inform you.

how about this: the hispanics are mostly concentrated in 3 states- texas, california and (to a lesser extent) florida. of these, only florida is a swing state and trump has basically already won it. the blacks are lesser in number but more electorally important, as they are spread out over the swing states.

oh and the uneducated is actually the majority so fuck you

Mexicans are all catholic. This satanist shit spooked them

sage you faggot

Because the legal ones don't want the illegal ones here either,

Because not all Hispanics in Texas are retarded. Hispanic turnout in Texas will see a significant portion siding with Trump, as they did with 44% of them voting for Greg Abbot (current Texas governor) over abortion barbie Wendy Davis (55%). Not entirely sure about blacks though, since 92% of their votes went to Davis. Perhaps Texas blacks will vote Trump because they have seen what Obama has done.

And given that not all Hispanics in Cali are retarded (since that is certainly the case) too, California may not have a Hispanic turnout strongly in favor of Clinton. We will not know until election day.

not all hispanics are democrats. the cubans in florida for example know all about glorious communism and nailed tires to a truck to float away from it

Thought they dont count ballots or race until Tuesday. How do they know its up if they havent counted?

Fuck beaners. They're a bunch of racist assholes, yet they dare complain about racism when they're often the ones who attack us first, unprovoked.

Nevada's Hispanics are pro-Trump from what I've heard. I wouldn't be shocked because I've actually been shot at by illegal alien highschoolers when I was only in middle school back in the 90s.

They didn't just kill random mid schoolers for no reason, they would also fuck 7th grade girls or some shit. That was way before I ever knew that the Mexicant age of consent is 12 years old. I was actually a normal person before I was attacked by beaner aliens. I became racist as fuck by the time I turned 15 because I survived being randomly attacked by illegal spics.

A lot of shitlibs think that Trump is just scaremongering because their statistics don't reflect what Trump is saying but Nevada is one of the places where his claims about illegal aliens actually are true. I'm of the mindset that crimes aren't even recorded as crimes if it's committed by an illegal alien because they don't officially exist within USA records.

because 1/3 are going to vote for trump

Did everyone realize how the republicans fielded tons of spics during the primaries?

Even Jeb had a spic wife.

Do you realize why that is?

That's our future.

Our future is every politician being a spic/married to a spic, and trying to appeal to spic voters.

They control our country now.

And if you look at my image, you'll realize they elect democrats.

You're forgetting the swingiest state of Nevada...

>Only a couple of percentage points can make all the difference...

Like 15% to 13% going by memory

A lot of Hispanics who immigrated through legal channels and obtained citizenship through non-amnesty means actually despise illegals and their contribution to the Aztlan reconquista delusion. Turnout may be high, but a good 30-40% of them will vote for Trump on principle. Probably 20-30% are anchor babies and amnesty admissions who will predictably vote for HRC and the remainder will be too afraid to go to the polls due to involvement with illegals and related crimes (sheltering/exploiting/smuggling/human trafficking).

Because Spics don't like being told what to do by an old woman.

Say what you will, the men are men, and the women know their place.

1/6, sorry.

Cubans are pro-trump especially after he was endorsed by the Bay of Pigs club or whatever

Some context is necessary --- German Catholics were always going to be averse to nationalism because they were the subjects of Bismarck's kulturkampf.

In Francoist Spain, the government was ultra-Catholic, far-right Falangists and stayed that way until the 1970's.

I'm legit trying to figure out who is making out in the background.

Because they are extremely religious and that latest shit about spirit posting is going to make Hillary look like a satanist

>Cubans will vote for Hillary
CTR pls

If Trump got only the white male vote he would lose in a landslide, thanks to the nation-destroying policies of Rabbi Bernie and Queen-Empress Hillary, your patron saints of degenerate globalism.

Trump is polling better among blacks and Hispanics than any Republican in two or more decades. He is tapping into a whole base of people that have never voted before, as well as disaffected democrats, blue dog democrats, and Bernouts that would rather a guy with "bad hair" (always a criticism from the balding 20-something numales) than a soulless power-hungry corrupt lying bitch. You lose. Patriotism won. Hillary is about to get schlonged big league, and, with her, globalism.

>newfag
you must vote in the same state you are a resident of

So are blacks.

Guess they'e electing Trump right?

Florida Cuban here, everyone here is voting Trump. The niggers and Jews in South Florida are voting Clinton.

Delusional fag, the polling is showing Trump getting 17% at best, and most of that is attributable to Cuban-Americans.

That was just released today and likely won't have an impact on the election. Let's be honest.

Trump is winning NV and winning cubans in florida by double digits, fuck off

Bill

Stop lying, spics want welfare. They throw trash everywhere and sit around and do nothing.

le based hispanic

Non Hispanic White decreases in all cases x_x

hispanic americans have just as much of a problem with wall bouncing beans as the rest of us

*female
*worse

>fixed that for ya

trump won bigly with spics in the primaries, theyre voting for him

Spics know more about the occult and are really superstitious

Now blacks? They may sing gospel every sunday but most don't give a fuck as long as they get free stuff

Aussie still has a point, this could do a bit of damage

t. Been to LA

$0.05 was deposited into your CTR account.

Do you think Telemundo or Univision talks about that?

He's winning in polls, but Dem and Latino turnout in Nevada is up significantly

#SpiritCooking will flip the entire Hispanic vote to Trump in 48 hrs. GET ON IT!!!!!

Now you begin to understand...

>all these posts recognizing cubans for what they are - the white people of hispanics
feels good man

in fact, aside from cubans being generally conservative anyway (from escaping those filthy commie spics on OUR island), the fact that trump shit on mexicans (who are the niggers among spics) probably got him even more cuban votes

I still don't understand why polls show asian's voting blue.Most asians I know are relatively conservstive, eith asian immigrants possibly outnumbering whites in gun ownership where I am.

Maybe because the republicans brand themselves as the white man's party, and the democrats are seen as more "inclusive". If only we could redpill more asian parents with affirmative action stats, then maybe we could flip it the other way.

Do we know what the Hispanic vote is leaning toward?

I'm Hispanic and I just voted for Trump. I don't want this country to go to shit with Clinton.

194 million lived in the U.S. in 1965, we probably have 360 million here now. Disgusting

because it took these hispanics a hard time to get in here and get a job and get settled down, and most are still struggling. building a wall and keeping illegals out will help them as well. as if they don't have it hard enough, more of their kind is only going to turn it into mexico and than they'll have to find a new place to go. trump WILL win

> Give me one reason why hispanic turnout isn't going to hand the election to Hillary Clinton.
Spirit cooking

americanized asian's are trubo cucks who hate whitey
t. spic uni student

Legal, non-Mexican Hispanics are normally all for Trump, because those illegal Mexitards make things worse for the rest of us.

The rest of us want the LEGAL Mexicans gone, nevermind the illegal ones.

The only real problem is people too blinded by the media telling them Trump somehow hates and wants to deport all Hispanics. If they were told the truth, they would immediately drop Clinton, if they did not already due to

Exactly that.

Your probably going to be the 20%, you are a small select group of Hispanics with an IQ over 85. Congrats, as we go down the toilet you can blame your people and blacks.

No future for IQ in the U.S.

Except he isn't. He's polling about the same as both McCain and Romney did among women. the meme that Trump is going to get 10% of the female vote must die. In fact, if anything, he might do even *better*.

Screencap this anons:

Swing states:
CLINTON:
New Hampshire
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
New Mexico

TRUMP:
Ohio
Florida
North Carolina
Iowa

THE DECIDERS:
Virginia
Nevada
Colorado

If Trump wins Virginia, he breaks the 270 line, regardless of how Nevada and Colorado go. Alternatively, if he loses Virginia, he *needs* BOTH Colorado and Nevada to win.

Illegals vote Clinton, others vote Trump.

That's just how it is. And illegal Cubans in Miami prefer Trump. Fun fact.

t. I live near a ton

It's not just that. It's partly that. But not just that. A lot of Asians are turned off by the anti-intellectualism of major Republican spokespersons. I've said this for years but idiots like Palin should be far away from the limelight, not front and center.

I'm latino, and I don't care about all the slander and campaign shenanigans, I just want Trump to win to see all the butthurt.

I'm a very selfish person and have my own interests. Also, the open borders shit from Hillary sounds bad for the country anyway. I also don't want section 8 neighbors in my neighborhood.

>Trump is polling better among blacks and Hispanics than any Republican in two or more decades
(citation needed)

Citation to easily disprove what you are saying
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2004/

Bush did relatively well with minorities and women. No serious person can think Trump is breaking 44% of the hispanic vote with his track record.

Why are Cubans illegal in Miami? Isn't there a wet feet policy?

Trump is toast. Bad hombres are ending him in Nevada.

The sharp decline in African American voters when combined with the surge of white voters overrides the Hispanic turnout (Which is only sizable enough to make blue states like Cali and New Mexico already blue).

Trump has more favourable demographic chances than the Republicans in 2008 and 2012.

IGNORE ALL CTR THREADS
IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT SAY TRUMP IS WINNING
IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT SAY TRUMP IS LOSING
GET OUT AND VOTE AND GET AS MANY NORMIES AND PEOPLE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN TO VOTE TRUMP

REEE

I'm from Juarez and i have a lot of family in El Paso and Dallas, a few friends too.
I've tried to get some info on who they are voting for and out like 15 people only 3 are definitely voting for Hillary and at least 6 are voting for Trump. The rest either don't care or don't like neither.
I've also tried to get some opinions on the election from people here and while some do despise Trump other do like him, i would say about 50/50.

I know those numbers might not say much but latinos don't hate Trump as much as you might think and they certainly don't like her.
It's not that bad, if he gets a good portion of the latino vote and some of the black vote he's in. Now the problem is the whole deal with the rigged election.

Florida, at this point, doesn't matter nearly as much as Nevada, which has big dem lead in early voting.

because I live in FL, and my boss is a legal immigrant, and she is voting Trump.

She fucking hates Illegals. So do a lot of legal immigrants.

Remember, the hispanic vote was never as one sided as the black vote

>ww3 will happen because of clueless minorities voting hillary into office based on identity politics
called it here

2012 turnout was 54.7, fucking pathetic. This nation is in such a malaise. We need high turnout.

I live in a neighborhood where a shitton of them haven't been naturalized gotten yet but have entered legally, so technically they're illegal until they qualify for US Citizenship. Some get deported or sent to another country like Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic if not back to Cuba.

Because many of the Hispanics with the legal right to vote are people who came in to the country legally and hate illegal immigrants taking advantage of the system.

Should we not assume that the vast majority of these hispanics are bluepilled and think Trump is going to deport them?

Because Killary has:
Insulted Catholics
Supported Abortion
Participated in Satanic Rituals
Trafficked Children

which are all things that latinos fucking hate (except the ones who work for killary's child trafficking cartel)

Yobs, senor. Yobs