FAGS GET IN HERE, WHAT DOES THIS SAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=jpeg | jpg | png&count=200&page=25&#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41472
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHIT SAYS HOMICIDE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=jpeg | jpg | png&count=200&page=25&#searchresult

there were eleven of us at the watch post when we were arrested

we were part of the 3rd [ ] division

the americans [ ] us frequently whenever they wanted to go we would accompan them. if they needed any information about a certain are we would gladly provide that to them.

the name of this area is ZADRAN. the people of this area did not want the government to [ ]

these people belonged to SALALUDDIN's tribe. once the people of that [ ] attacked us. one person from our group was injured. we took the injured to the base and later on he was [ ] to the hospital in Gandez [?]. we reported this incident to the 3rd division. we were ordered to arrest the people suspected of the attack. we arrested six people and turned them to the 3rd division. their leader was a guy named [REDACTED], he was also the District Chief of [ ] ?. he warned us to get out of the area and that they did not want us there. then [ ] people blamed us for taking bribes from the locl people. all those arrested were released in a week after they pledge their cooperation with the government and promised that they [wont?] do anything against the government. they pledged their cooperation to [REDACTED], GOVERNOR [REDACTED], [REDACTED]. then they were having meetings with its government [.......] and they continued to say bad things about us. none of us were allowed to participate in those meetings. they all complained to the Americans about us. one day the mericans called us and said they want to meet with us.

i came to the watch post at 9:00AM. i was [ ] that [ ] two american vehicles came. the americans came and told me that [ ]
cant read the rest too well

.......can you not read cursive?

It says OP is a fag

There were eleven of us at the watch post when we were arrested.
We were part of the 3rd division. The Americans ???? us frequently, ????? they wanted to go we would accompany them. If they needed any information about a certain area we would gladly provide that to them.

The name of this area is ZADRAN. The people at this area did not want the government to their area, because these people belonged to SALALUDDIN tribe. Once the people of that attacked us. One person from ??? group was injured. We took the injured to the Base and later on he was transferred to the hospital im Dandez. we reporeted this incident to the 3rd division. We we ordered to arrest the people suspected of the attack. We arrested six people and turned them to the 3rd division. Their leader was a guy named [redacted], he was also the district chief of showak? He warned us to get out of the area that thet did not want us there. Then these people blamed us for taking bribes from the local people. All those arrested were released in a week after they pleged their cooperation with the government and promised that they wont? do anything against the government. They pledged their cooperation to [redacted], ???? [redacted] [redacted]
They were having meetings with the government every week and they continued to say bad things about us. None of us were allowed to participate in these meeetings. They all complained to the Americans about us.

One day the Americans ???? us and said they want to meet with ???? to the past at 9:00 am, I was sitting? ?? ?? ???? ??? came. The Americans came and told me that they wanted to have a ???. When I entered the room the ASF ??? everywhere. They told me that not to worry, ???? for secretly ?? ???. They told me to not allow my soldiers to come in. They want to talk to me alone. I asked my soldier to leave us and go in the other room ???? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=jpeg | jpg | png&count=200&page=25&#searchresult
what is the relevance of this?

be sure to drink your ovaltine

i hear they hasnt taught cursive in about 10 years my man

none of us can not our fault

This nigger FBI told us to find a picture of hillary.

There were eleven of us at the watch post when we were arrested. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I think the person writing that isn't from America though.

fuck straya
when your bantz are good, they're fucking golden
>perfect pasta placement, podesta

Woah wtf is going on here

Is there a way to find which emails these specifically came from?

Looks like Podesta is being brief by a foreign country that the US is occupying, someone at command level.

kek

There were eleven of us at the watch Post when we were arrested.

We were part of the 3rd -- division.

The Americans visited us frequently, whenever they wanted to go we would accompany them. If they needed any information about a certain area we would gladly provide that to them.

The name of This are is ZADRAN. The people of this area did not want the government to their area, because these people belonged to SALALUDDIN tribe. Once the people of that area attacked us. One person from our group was injured. We --- took the injured to the Base and later on he was transfered to the hospital in Gandez. We reported this incidence to the 3rd division. We were ordered to arrest the people suspected of the attack. We arrested six people and turned them to 3rd division. Their leader was a guy named [ ], he was also the District Chief of showak? He warned us to get out of the area and that they did not want us there. Then these people blamed us for taking bribes from the local people. all those arrested were released in a week after they pledged thair cooperation with the government and promised that they wo do anything against the government. They pledged their cooperation to [ ] , Governer [ ]. ---- They were having meetings with the Government every week and they continued to say bad things about me. none of us were allowed to participate in those meetings. They also complained to the Americans about us.

One day the Americans called us and said they want to meet with. I came to the ??? Post at 900 AM, I was sitting that two American Vehicles came. The Americans came and told me that the?? ?? to have tea with me. When I entered the room the ASF soldiers w everywhere. They told me that not to worry. It was for security purposes. They told me not to allow my soldiers to come in. They want to talk to me alone. I asked my soldiers to leave ??? weapons in the other room and one of my brothers who is ????

Some parts are too blurry

You seriously can't read cursive?

I can, shit is fucking illegible.

there were eleuen of us at the wealth port when we were invited. We were part of the 3rd go division.

The americans invited us frequently, wknow they wanted to go we would accompany them if they needed an information about a certain onea use would gladly provide that to them.

The meme of this area is ZADRAN. the people of this area did not want the government to their area, weaure There people belonged to SALALUOOIN tribe. Once the people of that area attacked us. One person from c-w gravys were injured. We took the injured to the bare and lelei on the 3rd division.

bla bla bla pretty hard to read desu

wonder what this shit is about

Not sure, but look at the shadows on it. Could it be "art"? Looks like possibly it's on canvas?

Podesta a spy?

A Fucking Leaf

view the pic

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41472

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Enraged, [Set] tore [Osiris'] body into FOURTEEN pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Isis gathered up all the parts of the body, except the penis (which had been eaten by a FISH, the medjed) and bandaged them together for a proper burial.

Hillary will be indicted

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006

guys...ufo pic??

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996

looks like a bird

nah that's just a nigger cock they ate that night

What do you need to be taught?
It's the same as normal