OOGA BOOGA IT'S THE FEMALE BOOGEYMAN BEING INVOLVED WITH UR CARTOONS

OOGA BOOGA IT'S THE FEMALE BOOGEYMAN BEING INVOLVED WITH UR CARTOONS

hate symbols aren't Sup Forums

Why don't you go host a book club meeting or poop out a baby or something, OP.

Women have worked in animation ... and TV, and film, and stage, and music, and clothing, and retail, and Burger King .... for decades and done a great job, helped create great things.

The issue isn't women, it's entitlement.

You know OP for a feminist your false-flagging is rather subpar

ham-fisting is another one

OP's right

Thank god Trump won, tired of roastie whores thinking they can worm their way into everything and cry 'b-b-b-but le boogeyman xd' when they get called out on it

>I have to inject Sup Forums into everything because I'm an insecure manlet discussing shitty fiction on an anonymous imageboard and I feel threatened by women criticizing my obbies

but a woman never criticized him, op is deranged

I feel threatened when a man just looks at a woman, and he gets sent to jail for life.

woah hey look guys look at the guy who's on a board for comics and cartoons but he's not 'discussing shitty fiction' like the rest of us, he's above that. Ladies I think he might even be single, look he defended you so well, what an alpha.

You ever notice how when women get in cartoons, comics, and video games they turn out bad?

Obviously. Women have worked in animation and comics as long as both mediums have existed. Anyone who isn't aware of this fact needs to quit posting here and lurk moar.

usually

Thankfully Sup Forums doesn't dictate market trends.

Um, excuse you, have you heard of Harry fucking Potter

There's a thing called glass cliffing in the industry where if a company knows a product will bomb, they put women in charge to make it seem like it was their fault. It's a distinct enough trend that some women choose to willingly turn down promotions during lulls in profits for fear of being burned at the stake later on.

You'd be insane not to heard of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Calling something a boogeyman without proof is basically a fallacy at this point.
I'd argue it's when diversity qoutas are filled for the sake of being filled instead of hiring the right person.

PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHA

This thread is retarded, has nothing to do with Sup Forums, and will result in nothing but Sup Forums vs tumblr.

Watch the mods leave it up for days.

Written by a non-sjw tumblrwhale? Sure.

>Comics
>Cartoons
>Video games
You ever notice how when newfags get in Laotian Macrame boards they turn out bad?

Fuck rape culture. It is real.

Is this true?

Mods won't delete it, but it won't be up for a day because it will autosage from the mass of replies before moving onto the next topic like this because nobody can stop arguing about it and giving these threads attention.

We don't care if women draw out cartoons, heck, we like it, so we can jerk off to it.
What we don't want are SJW, regardless of their gender, to work on our cartoons, because they ruin everything they touch.

Yes, so is 9/11 being an inside job and the Earth actually being flat.

Sup Forums doesn't have this problem.