Honestly does anyone really like Green Arrow?

No

I like that van dyke beard. He's nothing without it.

He's alright. I think he is most popular with those who share his politics.

Yes.
One of the last honest characters in comics, I put it on my pull list when I dropped Thor (whor). If left wing politics were going to be crammed everywhere I would rather vote with my wallet for a title that was designed for that purpose.
Plus I'm a sucker for Errol Flynn and when Green Arrow is done right he's a liberal Errol Flynn.

This, Green Arrow is best as a sort of Robin Hood vigilante who skirts legality himself. He probably shouldn't be a member of the Justice League, like, at all. Except as someone Batman keeps a secret contact for because Batman handles the less cut and dry shit Superman is too pure and innocent to know exists and Wonderwoman is too hard headed to handle without snapping peoples necks. They also serve a useful purpose for troubling people like Luthor and as watch-dogs to help keep WayneTech clean

Dream book if he had some kind of anti-corporate band of merry men. Anarky/Lonnie Machin could be his Friar Tuck, and they could fight crime, corruption, and corporate malfeasance. It'd be pure left wing wish fulfillment where they use vigilante tactics to fight Enron and Harvey Weinstein. Black Canary would be his Maid Marian and contact in the Justice League

How many other Sup Forums characters can purport to having their own scrumptious chilli recipe?

I definitely don't share his politics but he's honestly my favorite superhero.

I like him when he has a sense of humor.

Of course, he is a great character, well grounded, and his runs usually have great artists to go with it.

He probably have the best friendships with other heroes Superman/Batman

The Grell run is fantastic.

He's my fav DC hero and has had some of the best runs of anyone in DC

Dinah does.

He's a well developed character with a unique personality and viewpoint, a solid niche in his universe and some of the better stories in the industry. His socially conscious run with Green Lantern was groundbreaking at the time and was one of the moments that heralded the Bronze Age of Comics. Like the most recent issue, he also occasionally spends the bulk of the story just fucking Black Canary. If you're a long time comic reader who has read a breadth of various comics a better question would be why don't you like Green Arrow? Unless you're so thin-skinned that you're TRIGGERED a fictional character could actually hold an opposing viewpoint form yourself. If so, good luck in real life because you're going to meet plenty of people who don't agree with you no matter what you believe in.

>nibbling on her ear
L-LEWD
E
W
D

I'm as libertarian - conservative as he is liberal. He's legit one of my favorite characters in comics. The Mike Grell run was one of my favorite comics when I was in high school.

Outside of season 3 and 4, I love Arrow too. I even liked Justin Hartley's Green Arrow from Smallville.

Bravo, DC

I think the best thing about him is that he fucks Black Canary.

>he also occasionally spends the bulk of the story just fucking Black Canary
which run has the most sex? Percy's is pretty great for that. Grell's shows some nipples.

Like I think most people, I started with Marvel before moving onto DC. So early on I liked Hawkeye/Mockingbird before I learned they were Green Arrow/Black Canary pastiches. But once I got exposed to Ollie/Dinah all I could think of was holy shit is it so much better and lewder.

this is one of his best runs and Sup Forums always overlooks it

It's the chili that brings me back

He was ok in his early solo
He was amazing in the jusitice league
He is even more amazing in his later solos

He shouldn’t be part of the JL, and he shouldn’t be rich. He really needs to fit in an urban Robin Hood, live outside the law type role. Stopping the wealthy from crushing the poor and stopping the poor from doing crime.

>and he shouldn’t be rich
go away Percy

He's not my favorite character (I'm a Halfag) but Quiver is possibly my favorite book of all time.

top kek, that's comedy gold

I really do, and think his current series is great. The only downside to liking Green Arrow, is the CW ARROW cancer associated with him

>He shouldn't be part of the JL
Recent issues covered this, he works as an on/off consultant
>He shouldnt be rich
This however I disagree with. He's still a Robin Hood type despite his wealth. Oliver can do more good working with the system, compromising when he can, than being against it 24/7

Ollie and Dinah is Wholesome!
WHOLESOME!

That's because the very first issue is the one where Ollie takes Hal into the ghetto to guilt-trip him about the blacks so a lot of people drop it and miss the road-trip with Dinah and that dude from Oa

My fav arc is when Ollie is trying to save the Indian reserve land while Hal is trying to talk to congressmen. They just beat the shit out of each other for each other's methods to solving the problem. It's almost like American politics

He was pretty good before rebirth, though he had more moderate political views while still being a bleeding heart. He was the epitome of self hating rich guy.

Post Rebirth, he's views are more...extreme.

>libertarian
>conservative

You can't really be both of these. Libertarianism is an inherently liberal philosophy. Unless you're just using the meme form of "conservative"/

Not him but the right flavor of Libertarianism is the most popular kind in the States.