Regarding the NeverTrump app

Regarding the NeverTrump app

Should we continue fucking with the people or should we just go on there and admit were there? Here's the pros of both:

1. We continue to convince people to not vote for hrc and ensure that as little votes to hrc in wing states happen

Or

2. We all go and admit the app is raided and people stop using it due to lack of trust

Pic related

One of my successes

Other urls found in this thread:

balancedrebellion.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm on board for the second option kill this

>I'm on board for the second option kill this

BUMP... can't vote but this is a good idea

|
is a shill.

That seems like the most effective. Bumping

We need something big to take this down, this app could steal a fucking swing state

BUMPING FAGGOTS

WE COULD LOSE SWING STATES OVER THIS APP THERE'S 4K PEOPLE ON THERE

are these idiots trading votes in swing states? How can you tell what state theyre in?

No people in blue states trade their blue vote for a blue vote with someone in a swing state. You can choose what state you're in

"honor system"

i.e., instead of taking action to fix a broken electoral system, we're going to set up a system for people that don't know each other to trade votes over the internet, because nobody would do anything nefarious over the internet.

the way they talk with the hashtag makes me think most of these users are scripted bots.

this is a great scheme for Sup Forums and hardly anybody is taking advantage

You don't vote Hillary right ?
Woow thats real fucking mean man

Get them to vote Johnson or Stein, splitting the vote.

as if a shillary would actually vote third party because of this app. everyone is just trying to manipulate each other with this app. nobody can be this naive.

1#

Also
>balancedrebellion.com/

It's like a vote trade thing to benefit 3rd parties. Don't know much but I saw a video on it. Came to mind when I saw this thread.

The first option is far superior, they'll probably find out anyway eventually once we've done enough damage.

IT'S TIME TO SHILL JOHNSON AND STEIN

LETS BRING HILLARY DOWN BOYS

Either way. If some hrc shill spends all day talking o people and only talks to trump people then they've wasted their time

Does this have mememetic potential?

>should we admit we're there
Has CTR came clean and said who they were?

nah

So theoretically if we spam this option and still vote Trump of course it will help.

Any idea how to shut this down?
If trading your vote isn't illegal enough, selling it sure is.

How do you trade a vote? You just say that you will and hope the other guy does the same?

Seems a bit retarded

Cucks will believe you no matter what user.

trading votes is actually legal in America, because we have free speech.

If you aren't allowed to work with other people to ensure your vote has maximum impact, you literally can't have political parties.

It is. Technically you can take a photo of your ballot in some states, although if vote trading catches on to favor third parties, expect that shit to get shut down real fast. That shouldn't be legal at all, given it destroys the entire point behind a secret ballot.