Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=884620027
youtube.com/watch?v=KRgDz0ArqUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will
Then it will get cancelled because it’s not spongebob or the loud house

sad but true

Is the loud house still alive?

the Creator is gone, but I doubt Nick is going to let go of their 2nd cash cow just like that.

It is Nickelodeon and the show is not SpongeBob

No chance whatsoever

The atmosphere feels a lot like these Nitrome flash games. Atmosphere, artstyle, humor, everything fits.

It is basically dead and gone at this point

Prepare for Nickelodeon to air nothing but SpongeBob 24/7 once again till the cows come home

Is the character a boy or girl? I can't tell.

I like this guy design.

A very hyperactive boy

boy

thought so, cause of the voice, but the design looked like a girl. Anywho, I dug this show. Kinda too short to really get a feel for it, but it reminds me of OK K.O. a bit. Hope it gets greenlit, Nick needs new blood.

I'll give it a watch only if it maintains this quality of animation (it probably won't, they got Newgrounds animators for this pilot which I don't think they'll come back if this eventually becomes a show).

They better green light this idk how much longer they can latch onto sponge bobs sponge dick.

Don't get your hopes up, the good animation and art design are all going to shit the second this gets greenlit.

nope

If it does, it won't be for a couple of years and will have a more dumbed down look to it.

we need hope

and DREAMS

I really liked the animation which saddens me because Nickelodeon would never have a show with good animation like this as a constant
I like how it goofy but also reserved in a sense, I never felt the silliness to be obnoxious
I really enjoyed this

THIS

I believe the comic mentioned that he was a boy

It's a good pilot, so no.

It kinda feels like OK KO, but honestly done a little better, I guess.
KO's art style doesn't lend itself all that well to a video-gamey world. This looks like it took direct inspiration, while also remaining cartoony. Character designs are better, too.

I like it a lot but I kind of wish the main kid was a girl. The dynamic between a fangirl and a grumpy police officer is a lot more interesting than just another KO/Steven/Clarence/Spongebob/Flapjack/Chowder character.

Damn.

I'M GONNA SURF THE CAR

>not wanting a shota

can someone link to the other pilots? some other user had them all on youtube a few weeks ago and I want to know if there have been any more.

you mean other series?

the other shorts. one was about a hampster. I dont see anything on the nickelodeon website but it looked like they were releasing a few shorts every month?

no

A few changes to the cartoon and it would be perfect.

>Change Pibbles to a girl as the model looks like a girl
>Zeus Guy needs to be viewed as a loser except by Pibbles.

>make it even more generic
nice one user. you must be a network exec

>It is basically dead and gone at this point
>source: my ass
why don't you return to your subreddit where facts are whatever you say they are

if you ever plan on going into writing/animation, you should first look yourself in the mirror, realize you are down the wrong path, and become an accountant or similar instead.

I'm just always disappointed when a character who looks very much like a girl turns out to be a boy

First Vicky, now this

Love the art style, feel like the kid would be too annoying after a few episodes

I do not judge you, I've been through this before

>Nitrome
my African American acquaintance

it's too bad Nitrome only does mobile stuff these days, but I can't complain because you can't exactly pay the bills off of free flash games

But hey, at least Bomb Chicken is gonna be a thing!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=884620027

Wait... there IS something I wanna complain about! Why has Pest Control not gotten a mobile equivalent? It's like, the perfect game for mobile? And yet they made Silly Sausage mobile first. Sigh.

>Vicky
what

Vicky the Viking, not that butch hartman abomination

oh.........ok

wait she is not a "she"?

>(((dead inside)))

I've still seen no one mention it yet but awhile back I was trying to see whatever happened to Hyperboy's creator and found his twitter & saw he works at Nick now.

Who here remembers Hyperboy? (same guy who made Planet Panic)
youtube.com/watch?v=KRgDz0ArqUk

I really really hope so. Everything about this short is great. Even the seemingly annoying character turned out likeable in the end.

Also, everything about it seems very familiar, especially the voices. It looks like something made as a cutscene for a video-game by a youtube animator.

waifu detected

true

No she is not.

Who knows? I just loved Nitrome when I was young, played co-op a lot back in the day at my youth center.

There's already art of her, but I didn't save it.

BABY BABY BABY BABY WHOOOO

So literally just Captain K'nuckles?

Gene "My jewish heritage is the only reason why I got hired" Goldstien?

How much would each 11 min ep cost keeping the same quality of animation?

Stupid lol random humour with the already done to death anime influence style. Even the concept of a retarded little kid who wants to be a hero is unoriginal. Maybe if it came out in 2009 I could see it being something, but this just stuff I've already seen done on other shows.

>show looks better than absolutely anything on tv right now

Sure.

bump

Fucking glorious.
Would it be successful though?

So I wasn't the only one who thought of that

Fuck you user

i like the concept but i don't get why androgynous character designs are trying to be the new thing

just make the character a girl, it'll be more likeable than "girl with spongebob voice" kids won't be able to identify with

or make a normal character design with an androgynous personality, it worked with flapjack

>Flapjack
>androgynous

Flapjack was flaming as fuck.

yeah wrong word
i meant a girly male, but don't know the word

Pansy works.

Pibbles' design is so weak compared to everything else.

>done to death anime style
Like?
>boy wants to be a hero
Its a buddy cop cartoon.

It's because it's whole purpose is to be minimalistic-cute.

But once you hear that voice it becomes just minimalistic.

>anime

>scared of heights
Sup Forums are you scared of heights?

Is this Calarts' My Hero Academia?

I do hope so!

I need art now

boy with a girl design, it's intentional

>heights above deep waters

annoying

I think they should change the kids voice actor, especially if he is supposed to be androgynous like in , he sounds pretty solidly boyish as is.

>heroin training

>horrible animation
>those faces
>decent jokes
>good artstyle
>awsome premise

Ehh, I'd watch it.

They wouldn't be able to maintain the quality of animation and if you take that away it's really not that interesting.

If the intro isn't "Mission, Mission, Mission, Yeah!" repeated over and over again, I swear...

Nice
Everyone calling for Pibbles to be female remember that there's danger of the show either being a feminazi shill or create creepy implications about her relationship with the old guy.

Flamboyant or effeminate.

>mfw our Spongebob is voiced by a woman pretending to be an effeminate gay sponge

>create creepy implications about her relationship with the old guy.

>Implying Batman gets away with shit either.

Aside from the comic, it's also stated in the "Zeus Guy Bible" that Pibbles is a dude, this PDF has some other character bios too.

Ah, someone beat me to it.

Mine's better, tho

Y'all got some excellent taste

Nah, only utterly terrified of depths

oh cool a redhead gi-
>its a boy
...I'm okay with this