I would say so, Skyrim is for the nords

Morrowind is for dunmer.
Cyrodill is for imperials.
Blackmarsh is for argonians.
Skyrim for everyone.

The moment you realize skyrim is modern Europe

what i expected from a cuck

fuckin jobless draugr

>he didn't read the Thalmor files on Ulfric.

Stay cucked, snownigger.

Apparently, neither did you.

user, TAKE MY HAND, WE HAVE TO SAVE MADANACH AND RESTORE HIM TO HIS THRONE

>tfw never gave a shit about either side in skyrim
>just wanted to absolutely obliterate the Thalmor

Why didn't they make a third route? Why didn't they allow us to beat the shit out of those lemon-slice Mother fuckers?

>Didn't properly do the duel for high king
>Runs away like a little bitch from a dragon
>Makes some ex-prisoner do all the work for him(if your a stormcuck)
>Sits in his comfy warm castle while everyone else is freezing
>Making Skyrim divide the empire and cause difficulty in the empire uniting to destroy the thalmor

1/10

I'll never know, damn vampires keep killing everyone.

Ulfric was a bitch. Never sided with him

The Empire was built by Nords and Imperials.

Ulfric Dumb-Fuck was basically going to destroy everything Talos built.

what civil war could have been
>sabotage
>spying on enemy holds
>back and forth territory trading
>directing campaigns
what it was
>7/20 enemy killed

No, if you read the books in the game you find out that Ulfric was deliberately guided to rebel. The Thalmor wanted them to engage in a Civil War so that they could come in and sweep up the leftover Nords and stand a better chance at winning.

He, like Drumpf, is a Jewish shill plant.

He killed the high king

Morrowind looked like a multiculti hellhole though. Skyrim was pure AF barring a few Khajit traders, Redguard cultists, and other wanderers.

Negative. They want him to rebel.

They don't want him to actually WIN, though.

>make two huge DLCs with a decent amount of content
>make one shitty home DLC even though a superior mothers tool exists
>don't make anything to expand on one of the major conflicts in the game that clearly needs expansion

Dawnguard and Dragonborn were alot of fun but damn.

Mod tool*

Thanks phone

Wish it was made by obsidian instead of Bethesda

he's a jew plant uh i mean thalmor plant

Obviously the Empire winning is the better option. The rebels are crushed and the Imperials hand it over.

Still, it's a win situation if Ulfric wins, as half the fighting force is lost in the Civil War itself, and the Thalmor can quash the rebels easier.

Before we go on...

The thalmor are the jews, right?

And also argonians are niggers.

He was blue-pilled as fuck
>GUYS WE NEED TO TAKE SKYRIM FROM THE IMPERIAL OPPRESSORS #SkyrimisfortheNords #ImperialPrivledge

What makes you think the Dominion can take Skyrim but can't take Hammerfell?

They aren't as strong as they want everyone to think they are.

I hate Ulfric, I also hate the imperials

Skyrim is starting to look like the 2016 US election

redguards are niggers

agent of the thalmor and NOT my king

those arent his beliefs dumbass he's showing the hypocrisy.
did YOU read them? it says that a prolonged war without a victor is what they want. that either side winning is bad for them.

whats bad about the stormcloaks? the only argument people ever have is "dats raycissssst"
the Empire banned the worship of talos. its obviously no longer the same empire that he built.

Their culture and shit is generally more Arabic than Nigger. But yeah, outwardly they're niggers.

wtf im with her now

Bad game.

>implying that the Khajite and Argonians aren't the real niggers

At least the redgaurds are respectable honor based warriors. Stop hating redgaurds just because they're black. ES doesn't work like real life.

Praise Sithis

He was a shortsighted Thalmor puppet.

Nors, Bretos and Imperials are the superior races

Anyone else shall be rounded up and executed

>Character looks like Breivik

Fuck those redguards!

Except for the fact that Ulfric's rise to power was literally planned by the Thalmor and all an attempt to destabilize Cyrodil.

In game they talk about it and I believe theres a book about it as well.

Stormcloaks are the ultimate goys.

You should begrudgingly side with the Imperials feeling sad that you have to kill your nordic brothers who can't see who the true enemy is.

The conflict in Skyrim realizes the conflict of the middle eastern countries during the Arab Spring (Uprisings lead by 'the people' funded by reach overseas forces in order to turn it into a puppet state meant to weaken another force)

>m-muh thalmor agent!
Fuck off Empire shill

I always played as imperials to be honest

>Morrowind is for the dunmer

Morrowind is recovering from Argonian attack and Vvardenfell is a smoking ruin. Nobody wants to live there, Dunmer hardly want to live there.

Prior to these events, Outlanders had been living in Morrowind for many, many years. The Great Houses even allowed Outlanders to join them, and offered a chance for Outlanders to rise in the political ranks of Morrowind. Hell, rise far enough in the ranks and they'll give you a fort. Hlaalu, Redoran, and Tel'vanni even went so far as to declare an Outlander their warchief.

>Cyrodiil is for the imperials
Yes, yes. Which is why every town surrounding the Imperial City has architecture resembling what you'd see in it's bordering country.

For instance, Bruma, a city near the border of Skyrim, has nord architecture and a heavy Nordish population. But Cyrodiil is only for Imperials, right?

>Blackmarsh is for argonians
Black Marsh is largely a poisonous swamp that no other species can traverse except Argonians. And yet, non argonians still try from time to time, and usually end up failing. But sure, nobody allowed inside Blackmarsh except Argonians. whatever you say, buddy.

>Skyrim for everyone
"One for all, all for one" is the way the saying goes, right? Skyrim will fair much better allied with the Empire than on her own. If the combined forces of the Empire (of which many from Skyrim were a part of) cannot defeat the Aldmeri, than Skyrim can't on her own. At best she can fight a defensive war, a war of attrition, which means every hundred years or so she'll be invaded by the Dominion when their at their full strength.

>Muh Dragonborn
No. Every single hero in the Elder Scrolls fucks off and disappears after they do their thing. Every single one. Bethesda aint gonna change that now.

I hate the faggy was we fight wars now.

Ulfric is like the European crybabies whining about their countries becoming 5% non-white Muslims when Americans (Imperials) are looking to become an actual minority in their own land (Cyrodill).

>involved in many shady deals with hammerfell
>had a bunch of people killed because they were on to him
>was found to be communicating with the redguards in secret
>literally nobody cares
>kept all of the letters from hammerfell in a safe in his bedroom
>a fucking khajiit breaks in and steals all of it, gives it to the imperials
>literally nobody cares
>hard evidence that he extradited criminals and sent assassins to kill them so that their blood wasn't on his hands
>literally MURDERED the high king
>LITERALLY NOBODY CARES

I always played an Argonian. I played a thief and then an assassin. I'd be a thief until I got my sneak up enough to silently kill everyone

i read them as well. they didnt want ulfric to win. they specifically say that an independent skyrim would be against their interests.
>Obviously the Empire winning is the better option.

no. the fact that the Empire can get BTFO by a few ragtag stormcloak holds is proof that they are way too weak to fight the aldmiri dominion, much less rule skyrim.

hes not. anyone who thinks that is either guessing or saying it just because they heard someone else say it.

>Skyrim will fair much better allied with the Empire than on her own.

this is ironically like a brexit argument.
>stronger in the EU!!

if the EU (empire) has become weak and a failure then they are better off without it. the fact that the stormcloaks can win the war just as easy as the imperials shows how weak the empire has become.

and the dominion cant even beat hammerfell. so what makes you think skyrim doesnt stand a chance against them? thats assuming they dont team up with anyone as well.

Is being the dragonborn the ultimate redpill?

>whats bad about the stormcloaks?
Ulfric is a terrible administrator. His city is a fucking dump with a serial killer on the loose and the guards don't even have time to look into it.
Imagine all of Skyrim under his administration.

>not playing as a nord

Did you even help Ulfric win once?

>tfw listening to Skyrim OST right now

I just want to live there, in a remote place, near Riften perhaps, away from all the troubles of the world.

He was about to be executed at the start of the game.

It's pretty bluepilled actually since you use your voice to shout down your opponents like SJW cucks

Oblivion OST is best IMO.

I played morrowind, oblivion and skyrim.

I agree with you, thought. I love that world. I love the petty disputes the deadric gods entice you into.

I'm an athiest and jokingly praise the nine.

I played as an imperial assassin type character who did actually help the nords, idk i just liked the imperial race. Also i only play as females

>His city is a fucking dump with a serial killer on the loose and the guards don't even have time to look into it.

they explain in game that the reason they cant look into it is because of how thin stretched the guards are from the war. thats not incompetence. thats just lack of resources.

if thats your best example of bad administration wew lad. is that your only example of why the stormcloaks are bad?

Yes. He knows the Empire is being controlled by the (((Thalmor))) and doesn't want to bend the knee to yellow-skinned, knife-eared kikes.

>"b-b-but Ulfric is a Thalmor plant"
Nope. The dossier says clearly that a victory for either side is not good for the Aldmeri Dominion. They want the conflict to persist.

>"Skyrim can't defend itself from the AD"
The Empire can't beat Skyrim, Skyrim can't beat the AD, but the Empire can beat the AD?
So AD>Skyrim>Empire, but Empire>AD?
Doesn't add up, especially when you consider that there are literally thousands of Thalmor forces within the Empire, thanks to the White-Gold Concordat.

Skyrim belongs to the Aldmeris!

Whos with me!?!

>Skyrim for everyone
Don't forget that Khajiit NPCs are no allowed to enter the cities. The Khajiit traders complain about it. The only Argonions found in a city are on the docks in Windhelm and they also talk of poor treatment.

I just love the beauty of the Skyrim landscape. South-East portion especially near the Riften area. It's like eternal Autumn over there. So beautiful.

>

>Skyrim
>bros
And no one even calls him out on it, Sup Forums is Sup Forums tier now, only sensationalist newfags

I'll come back when Hillary wins to see your tears

Lmao

This. Skyrim is Lebensraum.

Drang nach Norden!

Yeah, I think of them along the lines of Egyptians. Arabic/African. Definitely niggers on the outside.

I didn't say I hated them. I just said they're niggers, which they are. Of course, argonians and khajits are more niggery in tamriel (they're legit animals), but redguards are odd men out with everyone else.

White Gold Concordat is Treaty of Versailles.
The Empire as a whole is Weimar Republic.
The Imperial Legion is full of angry, angry men who want revenge and want to make the Empire great again.
The correct solution is for the Empire to build its strength so that it can wipe out the Elf parasite for good. Ulfric might have been in a position to promote this.
But instead of being a Hitler, uniting the Empire to destroy the parasite, or supporting someone else in doing the same, Ulfric decided to rebel - basically a skinhead, really. I say high time-preference.
It's bluepill behaviour - intoxicated with "the truth", these people don't see the bigger picture.
Tullius and Rikke are proper redpilled realists - both hate the Elves and want to destroy them but know that it's not time yet and premature action would fail.

The way the librarian in the college of winterhold talks about the ancient language he makes it sound like its the ultimate redpill. He talks about how you can literally lose your mind just thinking about the language. How there are dual meanings to everything.

I think Fus Ro Dah is less about being a nigger and more about dropping such a powerful redpill nuke your enemies can't handle it

>Doesn't add up, especially when you consider that there are literally thousands of Thalmor forces within the Empire, thanks to the White-Gold Concordat.

hate how imperial fags conveniently forget that when they talk about how "muh united empire is stronger against the thalmor!"

the empire is thoroughly compromised.

>them trips

kek approves this post.

BIG
NORDIC
COCK
>IMPERIKEKS BTFO
>WATCHU GON DO BOUT IT IMPERIAL BOI

Usually play Breton warrior-mages myself. Though my latest is a Nord, it's the first time I helped Ulfric. I am still of the opinion Skyrim would have a better chance united with the empire.

"Skyrim belongs to the Nords"

This guy disagrees

Fuck off, Thalkike.

He's not a plant. They see him as useful because they think he'll lose, but little do they know that he started a fire that will engulf all of Skyrim, liberating the Nords from the grasps of the (((Thalmor))) and Empire. Sound familiar?

>if thats your best example of bad administration wew lad
That's a damn good example of bad administration.
Protecting your citizens and enforcing your laws is job #1 for any government. Who cares what's happening Solitude if you're being murdered in your homes?
Ulfric's first and only priority is his war and the welfare of the subjects doesn't even rate consideration.

go back to Sup Forums autist

A lot of imperial women love the BNC, like Adrianne Avenicci.

I break the races down like this compared to real world counterparts:

Nords - Germany
Bretons - French
Imperials - Italians (obv)
Redguards - Africans (Egyptians specifically)
Argonians - Slimy Arabs
Khajit - Asians (sneaky, playing the long game)
The elves are complicated. The Thalmor are obviously Jews. Maybe Dark Elves are Indians? and Wood Elves..well, i don't know.

I've played all the games so many times over I don't have a side. Ulfric is using civil unrest to gain power, the thalmor are using civil to gain power

ES 6 will be about defeating the thalmor in their attempt to conquer cyrodiil

Oblivion will always be "the prettiest" to me as I played it when it was the games with ground breaking graphics. A time before Crysis, if you will.

The Redgaurds are unmatched warriors of the sea with great noble houses. Realisticlly, an army of nords vs an army of redguards would lose. The Nords are slow, but hard hitting. The redgaurds are the quickest race around.

The only race that could kill the redguards on pure racial abilities are probably the woodelves if they aren't fighting in something like blackmarsh. Every race that tried to invade blackmarsh failed.

rebelling doesnt make him a skinhead though.
an independent skyrim can still fight alongside the empire against the dominion after the war is over.
>these people don't see the bigger picture.
they do if you finish the civil war and talk to them. that goes for both sides, galmar and rikke.
they both talk about preparing for (((bigger))) and (((real))) enemies once they win the civil war.

Atmora belongs to the Nords not Skyrim.

Don't forget that cute slut who runs the shop in Riverwood

Khajit are gypsies.

Ulfric is a dickhead. I agree that Skyrim is for the Nords, but Ulfric doesn't. He's just a cunt who wants power.

>my favorite

He was literally a fucking Thalmor plant, and you can get the documentation to prove it. In classic Bethesda fashion you can then do fuck all with them. The Imperial Legions were hiding the fuck out in Hammerfall, building strength for a surprise attack the Thalmor weren't ready for. That much is almost given away by those two curved sword niggers guys hunting the Thalmor agent. Ulfirc is what happened when the Thalmor realized that without Skyrim's population base, the Empire would never be able to actually succeed if their worst fears pulled off. So they funded him and used him, and while they admit that he got a little out of control, a bloody civil war in which he wins is preferable to the Imperials keeping a loyal powerbase for when they pull out the Talos banners and start trying to start shit again.

Ulfric should have seen it, but he was much too stupid. And anyone who chooses to side with the stormcloaks for any reson beyond wishing to see the Imperials weakened and Thalmor dominance all but assured are most certainly retards that fall for Jewish tricks every time.

Fuck Ulfric and fuck Nordic people

>You're in the club and this guy slaps your girls ass. What do you do?

This.

Illegal Nords fuck off from Tamriel! Illegal Mer fuck off as well! Disgusting cat and lizard monsters fuck off too!

Tamriel is rightful Imperial clay!

The impericucks should've thought of that before they tried to chop my head off

as i just said. that was an example of lack of resources, not bad administration. what good can a leader do if he doesnt have the manpower to accomplish everything?
>Ulfric's first and only priority is his war and the welfare of the subjects doesn't even rate consideration.
if you listen to the talks with galmar he is clearly concerned about the welfare of nords. hes even hesitant to call for the attack on whiterun because he knows it will result in many deaths. he didnt even want to fight whiterun in the first place, he thought baulgruff was a "true nord" that just needed convincing.

>memes i read from someone else without actually reading the fucking lore.

Is stealth archery a meme gameplay meathod in Elder scrolls or something?

>the fact that the Stormcloaks can win the war just as easy as the imperials

The war is at a stand still until the Dragonborn tips the scales in someone's favor. And this is after The Empire had a long and costly war with the Dominion. The E.U. is not recovering form some recent invasion, the E.U.'s weakness stems from faulty policies implemented by Politicians mired in ideology. Meanwhile all signs point to the Empire being weak because of it's recent war.

>so what makes you think skyrim doesnt stand a chance against them?

Magic based army > Weapon based army apparently in the Tamriel universe. Read about the war between the Empire and Dominion. The only reason the Dominion signed for peace was because elfs cannot fight a war of attrition as well as humans can. Elf's aren't as fertile as humans, they tend to only have 1 or 2 children throughout their entire lives. Losing an elf in a battle hurts the dominion, a lot. On top of that, they can't replenish numbers as quickly as the Empire can.

I say Skyrim has a better chance because that's what the Empire needs. Some years for it to consolidate it's resources, and replenish it's numbers. Given enough time, the Empire should be in a stronger position than the Dominion, and can retaliate and win back the right to Talos worship, for *everyone* not just Nords living in Skyrim.

The Empire fracturing now would very likely throw away any chance of them ever getting an edge over the Dominion. You throw away that chance, and nobody gets to worship Talos again, except the isolationist Nords who will be stuck defending their borders.

>and the dominion cant even beat hammerfell.

Can't even see the forest for the trees. Sure, the Dominion couldn't take Hammerfell, but what does that matter? The Dominion still exists, their still a threat to Hammerfell. They still have spies and plants in Hammerfell. They can always try again tomorrow. If the Empire could not march on the Dominion, Hammerfell can't.

thalmor bitch and puppet
but I did the dark brotherhood quest and I killed the fucking emperor ffs so I

Actually, the Nordstrom were the first humans to come to Tamriel, from Atmora with Ysgrammor. So actually everyone else needs to fuck off.

nords suck, who'da fuck would side with those racist bigots? Beta-fric, storm "in a tea cup" cloak, is blantly working with the dragons to bring round the end to skyrim. nords BTFO

I like cake

>faced with a literal textual wall of an argument
>respond with cuck

Stunning argument there.

>talkin bout jews

Yeah but the Ayleids were already on Tamriel.