Brit/pol/ - Early Riser edition

>Ministers Are Preparing For An Early General Election After First Conservative MP Resigned In Protest At Theresa May's Handling Of Brexit Amid Fears More Are Preparing To Quit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907356/Ministers-openly-discussing-snap-General-Election-Theresa-ensure-Brexit-goes-ahead.html

>Shill Media Admits That There Is A Chance Trump Could Win
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-november-4-duplicate/index.html

>PM Urged To Calm Brexit Court Backlash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37882082

>Al-Qaeda Leader Killed In Drone Strike
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37882010

>We will achieve Brexit, even if it takes an election, a purge of the Europhiles or 1,000 new peers to get there
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/we-will-achieve-brexit-even-if-it-takes-an-election-a-purge-of-t/

>High Court ruling on Article 50 will not blow Brexit off course, Theresa May expected to tell EU boss Jean-Claude Juncker
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/theresa-may-expected-to-tell-eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-brexit/

>Outrage as Great Ormond Street hospital worker wishes illness on Brexiteers’ children on BBC Question Time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904526/Sack-Outrage-Great-Ormond-Street-hospital-worker-wishes-illness-Brexiteers-children-BBC-Question-Time-revenge-vote-leave-EU.html

>If the Brexit process is put in the hands of Remain MPs, the whole referendum was pointless
ibtimes.co.uk/if-brexit-process-put-hands-remain-mps-whole-referendum-was-pointless-1589729

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/germanys-leading-academics-urge-angela-merkel-to-block-brexit-a7394791.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/728783/Stephen-Phillips-resignation-Tory-MP-byelection-Sleaford-North-Hykeham-Ukip-Suzanne-Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37880394
youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is everyone feeling today?

Tired desu

What time did you go to bed?

When do we March on London and demand some fucking action? As a brexit voter I just want this over and done with so we can get on with our lives, all this procrastination from Remain is tedious AF.

Half 2

I think it will happen, and not some "soft brexit" bullshit. There is no soft brexit, there is either in or out, as was voted for by 17.4 million people. If the politicians try to short change us on this then there will be blood. That isn't a threat from me, but i'm just saying that people have been campaigning for decades to get the vote, we got it, we voted to leave and if it is denied to us then it is a huge signal that democracy doesn't work and that we must seek change through other means.

The absolute state of the woman speaking for trump on BBC breakfast.

Morning has brooooken, like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoooooken, like the first song.

Amen. I'm from Nottingham and never before have I felt so motivated to head to London and kick off, that pretentious bitch going to the courts angered me in a way none of the other Remain bullshit had done before. Doesn't seem anything is being organised yet tho, nothing on social media .... Yet

What time was it on mate?

Oh fuck, I've just seen this woman, fuck.

>.... Yet

yes exactly

so far things are still mostly political showboating, whining and trying to prolong the discussion.

but if they try to change direction you might see displeasure becoming more organized.

5-10 minutes ago

Tbqh with you famalams I thought that NHS worker wishing illness on brexiteers children was quite amusing.

Are we seeing the rise of the alt left?

Heard on radio 4 the Germans are joining the queue of people trying to fuck us over and keep us in.

>Are we seeing the rise of the alt left?

I dunno, whos in it?

fellow anglos, what happens where you are for Guy Fawkes? here it's mostly just fireworks and a few effigy burnings

gonna let off some firecrackers in a few minutes because it's getting dark

>Shill Media Admits That There Is A Chance Trump Could Win
There has to be a 'chance' or the people wouldn't accept it.

Don't let ((them)) take the peoples vote away from you.

>an jpeg from a camera converted into a lossless image format

We celebrate the defeat of the eternal catholic with some fireworks, maybe burn a doll if lucky.

Raheem 'the meme' Kassam has put a poll up on his twitter about people being willing to attend a pro brexit rally, I don't think anything is being organised properly yet though. I was talking to one of my brothers about this yesterday and we were both willing to head to london from Suffolk to protest it. Personally I think the best fuck you to the remainers would be for ukip to win the sleaford and north hykeham by-election. We came 3rd in the general with 15% of the vote (tories 50% labour 16%) so it's not like we're starting from scratch and voted over 60% leave.

Same pretty much fireworks, bonfires, sparklers, effigies and toffee apples.

Hope you guys do manage to organize something if they keep trying to bs their way around it. Best of luck

Don't let me down, lads. I voted leave. I trusted you.

>march on london
Like theyll take you serious you dont even have guns.

There it is.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/germanys-leading-academics-urge-angela-merkel-to-block-brexit-a7394791.html

It's not about overthrowing the government lad, it's about reminding them that we expect parliament to deliver on the promises made to the electorate.

Brexit's happening, it's just how.
Parliament wants to know May's hand, she doesnt want to reveal it as it hampers her negotiating.
Parliament already voted 6 to 1 that the people should decide. That wont change because Labour will suffer the outcome and backlash.

Brits dont care how, they want the ball rolling. Then non-brits interfere with the process. So you wonder why there's hostility.

If the germans tried to pull anything dodgy to keep us in it would just strengthen our resolve.

Toblerone desu.

Tell me if before me telling you now, you noticed that there was a bear in the toblerone logo?

I did not.

I noticed it yesterday when it was on the front page of reddit :^)

Holy shit that's hard to spot. Never knew it was there.

Is the Telegraph switching to an online paper or something? Most of their articles seem to be "premium" lately.

There is a huge Remain majority in parliament.
>trusting politicians to represent the people ahead of the corporations
Absolute jej

Russel Brand

>march on London
>implying anyone outside of London could be bothered to do that
>implying London isnt 100 back by remain
>implying the government wouldn't just close train lines, m69
>implying anyone takes politics seriously anymore
>IMPLYING

This year we're burning down Parliament.

Just got back from a 50 minute jog so please compliment me on my effort

>Tfw Guy Fawkes was right

good job lad

There's no choice, all those poor cucks inside London are either brain washed or bred out by "them" so it's down to the rest of us to get this shit done. The English will save the rest of GB.

Could have just not eaten the equivalent of 5 pieces of toast.

So chances of another election have gone up significantly, to "purge the remoaners" from Parliament. Are we stuck with the Tories on this?

express.co.uk/news/politics/728783/Stephen-Phillips-resignation-Tory-MP-byelection-Sleaford-North-Hykeham-Ukip-Suzanne-Evans

>Suzanne Evans and Bill Etheridge both want to stand in sleaford and north hykeham by-election.

Despite being an incorrigible tory shill I think Evans could stand a decent chance. Is it worth holding your nose and backing her?

Could maybe sneak a few ukip mps in up north if they got their act together. But anywhere else would be splitting the vote.

Vote tory in marginals and ukip in tory safe seats and labour/lib dem seats m8. It's all about getting an even bigger mandate for brexit.

Why are brexit autists so butthurt about the fact that parliament has to vote on it?

I thought you trusted your elected representatives, that they have accountability to you.

Or is it just that the actual brexiteers don't care at all about their national demoracy and merely want to fuck their country up?

I'll always vote UKIP. Never tories, ever. Never labour.

We don't trust our government, they have a track record of fucking us over and lying to us. So this """""democratic"""""" vote on Brexit that parliament has won looks a whole lot like an attempt to, yet again, fuck us over. Some times you have to fuck the system before it fucks you.

Parliament already voted on it. They voted to let the people decide. Now they want to vote again because the people gave them the wrong answer. There are MPs who openly say their constituents voted wrong. They don't represent us, they represent themselves.

>why are brits annoyed about a foreign nigger, a gay jew, a blairite and a europhile subverting the democratic will of the people

Dunno m8, don't know what all the fuss is about

Once you ask the people to vote directly on a matter, if their representatives go against the result you have actual proof that their main concern isn't actually representing the will of the people and it leads to a complete breakdown of the system as it stands. A lot of people don't realize how fragile governing systems actually are because they haven't lived through them changing suddenly and violently.

But surely the benevolent, democratic EU wouldn't ignore the results of a free and fair referendum would they?

Morning best ally.

The nutters in the EU have been even funnier. They say the gov was stupid to even give us a referendum in the first place. Can't have the people having a say on how they're ruled.

Sounds like you don't really trust your government. Maybe you should work for more independence from it.

>you have actual proof that their main concern isn't actually representing the will of the people

This is key. It gives us justification for anything to restore the will of the people.

I love it when Irish people come in here and try to laugh at us about how we're fucking ourselves with Brexit.

BRITS OUT BRUSSELS IN
UP THE EU

So the mayor of Londons new aide hates the Queen and wishes she was dead. Really makes you think.

Would crucify in the name of Queen liz.

>Are we stuck with the Tories on this?
If another election happens you bet your ass I'm voting Tory. Fuck Labour. UKIP is nothing without Farage either.

do they really need the gay little wigs anymore?

Yes.

>Comedian and broadcaster Amy Lamé was today unveiled as London’s first night czar, tasked with turning the capital into a thriving 24-hour city.

>The two-and-a-half-days-a-week post comes with a £35,000 salary.

>Night Czar
>£35,000 salary for 2 and a half days per week

I'm sorry, what the fuck is this shit

why though?

Because it's our history and culture, you don't give it up voluntarily. Especially not when so many people are already trying to destroy our history and culture. It might look a bit faggy, but it represents hundreds and hundreds of years of us.

>I'm sorry, what the fuck is this shit
Nepotism. Every party does it. This country is rife with corruption and a system of patronage worse than the days of Charles and Buckingham. Need to wipe the whole fucking slate clean. I'm sure even UKIP has it to a smaller degree.

who /breakfast here?

I've just had a Milner's sausage, bacon and mushroom crusty cob, with brown sauce.

On the 3rd cup of tea, ready to go laugh at my brother doing a fucking 'Wolfrun'

Looking like a glorious cold shitty day here in the east midlands.

Jobs for the boys (and girls). Local government is rotten to the core.

>Queen declares article 50
>Lefties lose their shit and call for the abolition of the monarchy
>UKIP and Tories join forces under Jacob Rees-Mogg to form a Royalist party
>Win a clean sweep in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
>SNP declare unilateral Independence and becomes a republic under President Stir-geon
>Royal crusade restores the monarchy and makes makes little Prince George Prince of Scotland

It would all be so glorious lads.

Sounds like a pretty comfy morning. I've not had breakfast yet, but at least I've had excruciating knee pain from a pulled tendon to make up for it.

I get that and I don't want our culture removed, I just cant help but look at them and think they are smug cunts who look down at everyone.

*To a greater degree

>I just cant help but look at them and think they are smug cunts who look down at everyone.
That's also a part of our culture, m8. Do you know how glorious it is to behave this way in the USA and people suck your dick just for 'speaking with an accent'?

i don't even know what the alt right is anymore
i guess milo is their leader or whatever

They're supposed to look down on you though, that's why their benches are so high up. They look down on you and pass judgment because there fucking judges.

Then you'd be spot on, of course they're smug cunts. It's not the outfit that does that though, the people wearing it just happen to be total cunts. That's what happens when you put Europhiles and kikes in a place of power.

I'm not entirely convinced their judgement was incorrect. Inside the frames of the British constitution and common law, I can't think of a good, contemporary example of the Kings prerogative being used to remove so many rights from the population.

Democratically it is complete bullshit. May can only negotiate properly with the ability to walk away from the table, and the only reasonable demand Mps can make is that we end up with a free trade deal. Membership of the single market is membership of the European Union - and everyone who voted for Brexit need to make that clear to their MPs.

Great political insight this, definitely worthy of the top headline on HuffPo.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37880394

>A pregnant driver has been rescued after she reversed her car off a harbour wall.
>women

Kill the fucking Eurocrats, hang their fucking children and burn everything they've ever come to love. Class war now reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I honestly don't know enough about the law to say whether or not it was the right decision legally. I can see that both sides are trying to frame the judgment as something it's not though.

Used to be everyone would just say "look at that faggot" and it was an essential part of peaceful harmony. PC culture actually creates more conflict by causing tensions to build up instead of releasing them in healthy ways

They'll put an ugly big fence there now, all thanks to her.

Yeah i know how glorious it is i've done alot of travelling m8. I was never smug about my accent though, didnt need to be. Then again i dont have a typical southern accent so i cant really be smug without pretending.

They pass the punishment but its still down to the jury to decide? And its not like they are respectable anymore, most are corrupt and bent.

We all have one those mornings occasionally mate, chin up and all that.

You know I'm not sure this responsible lass was intending to conceive

Just have a brew mate it will make things better.

Hey you bunch of benders

>your Yorkshire Tea is taking longer than expected to arrive
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK WITH MY IMPORTED MR KIPLING CAKES NOW?

I need a haircut lads

Takes one to know one.

I'm no faggo m80

The US calls itself the land of the free yet they don't even have Yorkshire Tea. Doesn't sound very free to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

>kipling cakes

They're made by filthy pakis, wouldn't touch those if I were you my Yankee friend.