Dubs decides how i reply

dubs decides how i reply
>pls no "fag, nigger, kys or the liek bc is normiebook"

Hey, I know this isn't the right status or context or whatever, but I've liked you for a long time. Will you go out with me?

reroll

going twice

Gay-ass dubs.

Kill yourself.

IF U CANT SEE WHY PEOPLE SUPPORT TRUMP THEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS STUPID

I support him. Ask me anything.

One off LMAOing at your life

also enjoy your date OP

you better deliver, OP

This Thread

Trump will fail #ImWithHer #GayAndProud

hey bb u want sum fuck
rollen

Tell him that's a good try at human empathy for a total fraud

I believe Trump is the best candidate for a gay man such as myself.

lmao. do this op

If both candidates are so "repugnant" why do you seem to have a problem with Trump supporters?

Tell them to stop assuming a different opinion = derailed

Tolerance is a two way street

Gospel according to kek

ill think about it

This.

reroll fuck

OP here I trolled you guys why the fuck would I vote for trump? yall are a bunch of retards he wasn't harsh enough on you inbred hillbillies

I WOULD RAPE THE SHIT PUT OF YOU SO GOOD GURL ID TAKE YOU ROUND BACK AND PLOUGHE YOUR FIELDS WITH MY HORSE SIZED PLOUGHING DONG I AINT AFEERED OF RUFFIN YOU UP NEITHER IMA REAL MAN IN CASE YOU HADNT NOTICED DEM HERES MY MONSTER DONG I MIGHTY PROUD A THISIN HERE PECKER PLOUGHER ID RECKIN I COULD WITHSTAND THE VAGINAL CONTRACTIONS OF A GOSH DARNED HPRSE IFIN I WAS TÜR ATTEMPT IT

guy's a fool. just ignore his ass

shit boys, we've been had!

kek wills OP gives itself a stick blender enema

Say that you support Trump, and ask if you disagree about facts, or values. That can often help focus the discussion.

KEK WILLS IT INFIDEL

Drumpf BTFO!!!

How will he ever recover?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!11111111//////

Controlling imports to bring the manufacturing back to the US. An solid economy must be self sufficient.

Kek, OP pls deliver I've had a crush on you for years line

does your mom know you guzzle cum?

What the fuck am I looking at lol

Sup Forums BTFO

It's over lads, I'm #WithHer now.

He is quite moderate ring wing candidate, though a little bit eccentric. What is so horrible about him?

(((Tolerant))) leftist

Fuck you bitch nigga

Sage

wow

now im a jeb head

I don't care, but rerolled for so I'd like to find out what happened when you asked you're online acquaintence out.

>yall
>hillbillies

Pick one fag.png OP

If there's one thing I've learned about white Trash, it that they're exceptionally inseucure about being white trash. If there's two things I've learned about white trash, it's that Meth is one hell of a drug.