Voltron Legendary Defender Discussion - Was the fact he was ready to sudoku a development for his character or a step...

Voltron Legendary Defender Discussion - Was the fact he was ready to sudoku a development for his character or a step backwards?

He wants to be just like senpai, Keith's a lil copycat.

You say it like those are mutually exclusive. Characters can develop in negative ways, and I see Keith excising himself from the team and functionally devaluing his role as him trying to save Shiro from the same fate. He still can't stand the idea of taking Shiro's place and becoming better than him.

>Emo
>Starts to care about his friends
>Joins an organization where he learns to die for the mission
Seems like a natural progression to me.

It's that Galra autism leaking through.

Being Galra causes autism a la vaccines theory when?

If the whole Galra race is autistic, would that make autism neurotypical for them?

>everyday in the galra empire people run like naruto

Yes.

>that thread where people were talking about watching the show with their daughter, nephew, etc.

My daughter couldn't make it through the first episode without getting bored but I'm not suprised as its not really the kind of thing she's into. Ah well, I'll just keep watching it alone.

Yes

Meh, Keith had been destructive since the beginning. Getting kicked out of the garrison, opening the hatch which sent him flying into outer space, "KNOWLEDGE OR DEATH", attempting to lead his teammates into their death just to get closer to Lotor, almost killing himself when he tried to save regris, and now this. Plot armor has saved Keith from himself. His character progression is still the same in my eyes.

Do you anons think that Steven will make it to Keith's birthday stream? He's still in Korea.

I bet Keith got forced to see the school counselor about his suicidal tendencies back in highschool.

attempting to take on zarkon headfirst

In the fourth episode the mention it in a meta reference: The others are interchangeable but Shiro is the most popular.

On Galrachan, every board is /mlp/.

I bet Lotor's a fan of yellow autism horse

And?

Don’t forget the Zakon thing.

Shiro is for plebs. Lance is for patricians.

Hunk is for masochists.

>Wanting a stick over a rock
Yeah, no.

I like Lance but he's also for the biggest plebs of all, don't lie.

What's Keith for?

>Only Klancefags believe this

Perverts.

>lancefags
Tweens and 20 year old moral police

>shirofags
Mid 20 year old womenchildren and housewives

>keithfags
Tweens and absolute degenerates

>pidgefags
Beta dudes and reverse trap lovers

>hunkfags
They exist?

yep, that's me. I'm one if the wolf fucking Keith fags.

Top Kek.

Does he take the knot?

>am Keithfag
>have gotten off to pic related

This is weirdly accurate.

You’re not wrong.

>not wanting Keith to get defiled
i don't throw it into anyone's face unless the topic is breeched.

Why does Keith have the most degenerate fans when Shiro is right there getting mindbroken?

of course he does, he takes it into his galra pussy.

Pidge in the fridge
Hunk in the trunk
Continue

Shirofags tend to be into more vanilla stuff like rape and tentacles. Even mindbreak is on the tamer side.

He also gives the wolf his knot.

Hope Allura could shapeshift a good one for him

what?? I do too think of Keith raping a shell shocked Shiro, but other then what I think shirofags are some kinky housewives. Lancefags as well since they're into watersports and lance getting vored.

OP the faggot.

Fucking Christ user, there is a limit

No fetish posting so early! Let's talk about why Lotor is joining team Voltron. Will this make Keith return to the paladins?

>lance's face when he cums

Maybe he'll try to pilot one of the Lions?
>inb4 Black rejects him right away

lance in my pants

I just hope we get the join me speech when Lotor goes back to being evil. They can't keep cucking me forever

>Let's talk about why Lotor is joining team Voltron.
Because everyone else is trying to kill him. Zarkon has commanded that everyone in the empire to use their coat hangers when they see him.

>Will this make Keith return to the paladins?
Yes. Lotor is his trigger and will be suspicious of him.

I'll go wild with my guesses. Lotor is going to be a Paladin! Maybe he'll replace Shiro when he'll bite the dust again. And Keith will join Galra.

>tiny Homer Simpson brain
The husbandos
>giant cosmic glowing brain
The waifus

>brain bigger than the Unverse
The waifubandos

Keith has been chasing Lotor for months, of course he'll return when Lotor is there. The question is who are even willing to let him join?

Uh mods?

Shiro maybe.

I bet Keith will accidentally encounter his ex-generals first.

Whoever controls the Galra empire is Keith's trigger. Now that the word is out about Zarkon and Lotor is persona non grata, Keith won't sperg out nearly as hard about him. Obviously he still won't trust the dude, but I can see him being down with a temp alliance to take down the present threat.

"Shiro"

What are Allurafags?

Keith in my teeth

I don’t want him to accept Lotor in any manner. I want him to REEEEE whenever he sees him.

So, who will be the first retard to trust Lotor?

What I want to know is how this might affect them forming Voltron in S5. It barely showed up this season.

Shiro

Just have re-watched S3 and S4 and I don't understand one thing. How the entire galaxy with at least 4 lions and all Alteans' hi-tech, managed to lost to the Galra empire that didn't even have a homeland or any ally? Seriously, did they even try?
>Muh, peaceful planets weren't prepared
Oh, come fucking on. In S4 it's shown, that paladins with a help of the BoM can protect many planets by themselves. Not to mention rebel groups who can resist to Galra attacks without any super powerful weapons. And now Coran says that many planets, including our holy Altea, wasn't able to do the same thing?
Also, what about the Black Lion? Zombie Zarkon couldn't have pilot it, because in S1 it's shown that this lion is in the castle. Then why didn't paladins try to find another one to pilot it?
So either I miss something, either Coran didn't tell new paladins all truth.

Kuron

True Epicureans, fags of the highest taste.

Sounds like you missed the part where the old Paladins got offed and the only lion they would have had access to was Red piloted by Alfor, and that due to Honerva, Zarkon's forces had them very outgunned.

Plus they all bought in to Zarkon's lie that Alfor had destroyed Daizabal on purpose.

>neglected milfs fantasize about being in Shiro's strong nurturing arms
I might be stretching it but I'm curious where you get this data

I remember that we had bingo on NYCC, but what about S4? Has something matched?

Not really, S4 really pulled the rug from under us, arguably in some bad ways, some good. Personally I liked what they did with Keith, it comes at a strange place given what happened in Season 3 but he sorely needed something like this before that so better late than never.

I could've sworn we had a bingo for S4.

Zeith is life.
Zeith is love.

We had a bingo for the NYCC panel.

filename

Filename

This guy won't let this thread end with some Galra shit.

Matt is garbage.

Matt is best boy.

user, that's incest.

What are you talking about, user? Their relationship is pure.
Just look at those faces.

What's going on here?

Looks like incest to me, user.

Really?

It's as incestuous as Shiro and Ryou.

Voltron is about family and friendship, user. No bully.

It's about family fucking. I mean Zarkon married his mother.

BETA ALERT

>Zarkon married his mother.
>Alfor married his sister
>Shiro and muh brother Keith
>Matt and Pidge
Truly, this is a hidden message

It's only going to get crazier when Ryou gets involved.

>Lance really is a secret Altean and Allura's brother
>Allurance is canon
not like this....

Drawfag here, someone wanted piggyback pance a couple of threads ago.

Lauren called it game of thrones for a reason anons.

Who will be Hunk and Keith incest relationship?

Pidge looks so comfy, I absolutely love the colors and how you handled it.

Keith will end up with Lotor

Not even a pancefag but this is great. I feel warm and fuzzy just looking at them.

And Romelle...

But what about Hunk and Coran?

Eh but those two aren’t related.