WikiLeaks, Anonymous, and the (new) Emails

Earlier i saw a screenshot, on another social media site, of a post from Sup Forums earlier tonight where an user, who was supposedly speaking on behalf of Anonymous, implied that there will be leaks on 11/5/16 (today) that will implicate several major political figures (and the clinton foundation) in a child-sex-related scandal.

Anyone see this post or have solid info relating to this?

I only saw a snippet and i want to know more. I used to be more active in the IRC but due to circumstances i have fallen out of the loop.

Also, i need to know whether to put my BoB by the front door.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/42934
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/2530
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/42267
twitter.com/AnonBabble

edit: not 100% the post was in Sup Forums, and they directed me here either way.

Posting in epic shit post. Screencap this.

who fucking knows

my guess its fake

just gtfo and vote early and vote often

thats the democrat way

bump

i think i saw a pic of your mom there user

get thread confirmed

rolling again then. 2 for 2 check emmm

>Sup Forums is investigating the government for pedophilia

Dunno what will happen.

hand over the loli uncle sam and nobody will get hurt this is your final warning

yes this is the screenshot i saw!
more info?

Bitch seat trips, try again user

senpai did a youtube video. Kim Dotcom said some shit on his twitter but thats it.

>citing a screenshot of a Sup Forums post

Nah dawg.

3 days left to election, I don't believe something like that will happen anymore. It's already late, people are voting.

Apparently, today is The Day. False flag risk is higher than at any point so far this year.

Someone said not to be in Chicago. Lol?

It sound too good to be true to be real

rollllllllllin

not sure l if

(OP) found this on Breitbart (kek) breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

they ever release who abused cory haim?

supposed to be ron howard or something.

I heard somewhere that the NYPD cheif was going to have a meeting with Loretta Lynch. I have no idea what that could mean. People seemed to think it was a bad thing though.

like a wolf in sheeps clothing herding the herd. but i got a tingle in my balls. might be something gud.

might be testicular cancer

This has been debunked multiple times. I could do a thorough debunking if I wanted, but I'm tired.

tl;dr way too many spelling/grammar errors and Hollywood cliches

Doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility of something happening today, though.

This?

that breitbart article says the NYPD received major pushback from DOJ when they were attempting to make plans for a press conference releasing the warrants for who they plan to arrest.

yes this

the Breitbart article i linked above seems to corroborate this post. the Inquisitr is reporting on it too, however i am not familiar with Inquisitr or its legitimacy.

Yeah thats right. Idk user if nothing happens its gonna be a big let down. Even Molymeme was tweeting about "Remember rember the 5th of November."

First name Dominic

>wikileaks reveals the Qatari government finances ISIS by leaking an email from John Podesta and Hillary Clinton
>Qatari government also finances Hillary Clinton and her foundation, one of the biggest donors btw
>Al Jazera and their progressive cuck american news branch AJ+ is funded by the Qatari government
>AJ+ continues to shill the america is racist, trump is a fascist scumbag, Islam is peace.

really makes you think.

what is their end goal?

..dunno who that is. Some hollywood exec? director? producer?

check for kek

to destroy us all apparently

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Kek confirms anons mum

CTR & JDIF is shilling hard right now ...so
>I wouldn't be surprised if a leak is coming
>can some techno-fag decide this email???

>Story about some woman's husband in car accident
>find brain tumor
>it's not a tu-mah
>weird formatting
>unusually specific mentioning of family, where they are living and age of family (everyone mentions ages of kids to Pedo-sta
>it's weird

Maybe it's code for something else. His wife was in a car accident too. His emails are just fucking weird

Yall overestimate CTR so much. Why the fuck would CTR know about upcoming leaks?

a thumbnail of the Sup Forums posts show up when you google Sup Forums
CTR spends more time on here than anyone else, why wouldn't they be up to date on happenings?

>CTR & JIDF is shilling hard right now
basis for this conclusion? im curious.

i saw the screenshot on facebook originally so its getting around already.

How can videos and pics of child sex abuse be released? No news outlet or website will host those.

This is entirely on the FBI and the DOJ is going to shut them down. Hillary is your president in January.

yeah even illuminati get spam & fishing emails

and fishing is how some of them got compromised kek kek

I am sure they are up to date on the happenings. I am just saying I dont think they have any idea if/when another big leak will happen.

Just look for other [email protected] emails, that woman knows Podesta very well.
Podesta's reply is pretty normal too, wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/2530

the child scandal is a red herring, pushed by CTR.

yall have gone full retard.

the NYPD thing, came from nowhere, a fake news site with no source.

there is ZERO chance there is evidence of clintons in a pedo ring being leaked today

ZERO

it was just some LARP false flag bitch

i dont know, apparently its spreading.

>@aol.com
>kek

> CTR is spreading rumors about Clinton being member of pedo ring 3 days before election as red herring
Do you realize how retarded you sound? There's not enough time to debunk these rumors, and this shit could easily cost her election even if not true.

Look at To: list here, half of their staff uses aol.
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/42267

these are the people who run our country.
how hard is it to get a gmail? why do all old people still have aol or hotmail.

Remember Remember the 5th of November

The memetic Coup de tait

I know of no reason that Hillary's treason should ever be forgot

They are probably still running Windows XP like "Damn these Russian hackers are good!!! How do they do it!?!?!?"

Doesn't matter if it's a red herring. Voters respond to that shit. They fabricated pedo claims against Trump

this is the thing that bugs me;
trump claims clinton had 30,000 emails "deleted"
she probably did.

my question is, how can you delete (permanently) an email that was EXCHANGED between more than one person? everyone CC'd in the email has a copy somewhere out on the internet.

So, is Hillary stupid for trying to destroy emails?
OR
are Comey and the FBI stupid for not being able to find them?

True. I don't think the problem is that the FBI couldn't find the email though --they just didn't want to find them.

>anonymous

Is anonymous a thing again now?

likely it's just a cover name another group (possibly fbi) are using to mask themselves credibly.

Like wearing a dead animal to battle.

Releasing them doesn't matter. Send it to thousands of journalists and they'll all rush to talk about it even if they don't publish the pics.

FBI had limited powers during investigation, Loretta Lynch wouldn't approve warrants or anything else so they only had whatever Department of State handed them over.
This Weiner shit is exactly what you are saying: CCed/BCCed emails floating up from different source. FBI got copy, case reopened.

The world is turned upside down.

They didn't even try for the first investigation.
According to Veritas anyway

i hope she goes to prison

fucking Reddit fag

ive actually been a Sup Forumsro since before reddit existed.
>inb4 ISE5RS6X is a summerfag

Cool.