Hahaha trump is a literal retard

And he is going to lose and there is literally nothing you can do about it hahahahaha

>he is going to lose to a woman under FBI investigation who might be involved in child sex trafficking and is a cum, blood, and breast milk drinking murderer

>and it's still better than drumpf! Hahahaha

>it is YOU who are out of touch with the common voter.

>you racist fucks should kill yourselves after he loses.... but not before you come to pol to cry... I gotta taste them tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better to be a retard than a fucking faggot like OP

Yeah bro, I think you are right. I mean he is funny and I like how he speaks his mind but he is just too divisive and dangerous

>I'll wait till next election to vote republican, this year #imwithher

Fpbp

i dont see the similarity in the pic

rekt m8

I love that picture! Lol

I agree with trump on a few things but he is just too dangerous to take a chance on. I'm 61 years old and for the first time I'm voting for a democrat. It's not about today, it's about tomorrow

Damn op, I'm starting to see the light. What did it for me is how the whole world and literally every a list celebrity is against him. I'm casting my ballot for the first time and it's going to be for a woman!

cool thread bro, sure would be a shame if someone spammed pictures of korean models.

That is the best meme pic of the year! Rotfl!

Like how can drumpf fags be so blind?!?! The live in a safe space and are in for a big surprise when the Hispanic vote dominates election day

>I'm 61 years old and for the first time I'm voting for a democrat. It's not about today, it's about tomorrow

61 pretending to care bout 2morrow

>a retard have more money then 1%
wew nice 'white people'

Oh no op, looks like the drumpf fags are out in force tonight. Stay strong

#imwithher
#therealsilentmajority

God dammit, this is a great thread op but some faggots are spamming their Asian fantasies that will never come true

I'm with her!

That is what happens when they can't defend drumpf the child rapper

Kikeshill forgetting that the ID doesn't change.

SAGE

Hahahaha trump is going to get btfo by rick Wilson tomorrow

Fuck you

what a loser

s a m e f a g
a
m
e
f
a
g

THEY BOTH HAVE EYES?
>WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

What's with all these pictures of 12 year old asian boys with long hair?

(((+$0.05))

iggy azalea isnt retarded shes actually really smart, shes pretty much self made. she left on her own at 16 with no money, i mean who can say they did that and made a fortune like that?

trump pretty much the same except it was a million but really its the same cirumcstances.

What did kek mean by this?

those posts made me cringe to read through holy shit

Dig deeper Sup Forums, we are onto something

Fall will bring love to us. Trump will win. In the fall.

What is going on

>There are literal trumpcuck semen guzzlers on this board who defend, and call 'nationalist' a man who profited extensively from shipping jobs to other countries, producing his stuff in other countries, imported h1b workers, and even instructed his children to do the same with their businesses
And trumpweenies have the gall to call people who vote for Hillary cucks

L M A O
M
A
O

Stay mad non-white

are retards now bad>? are people SHAMING people with mental disabilities??? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

KEK DEMANDS A SACRIFICE OF AN HONORARY ARYAN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha btfo

Proud cucks don't make me mad, quite the contrary.
Slavs aren't white either

Good god what a fucking basic bitch faggot

oh shit thats not iggy, thats literally a retard

now i feel like i insulted her

I'm seeing the obvious the shill, but I'm not seeing the ID not changing? What are you referring to?

>Spic calling light-skinned mostly blonde race non-white

Where were you when you realised that spics are braindead meme became reality?

ID doesn't mean digits new user. ID means the letters and numbers in the coloured field. It even says ID next to it.

>Hahaha trump is a literal retard and he is going to lose
Highly improbable at this point in time.

He works in mysterious ways.

What's wrong with being racist? Everyone's racist, it's just some of us are honest about it

>race is skin and hair color deep
Looks like you unclogged your stupidity really well like the bathrooms you work on a daily basis.

koreans are aryan

>Pablo calling anyone out for cleaning bathrooms living in the meme-tier country known for providing cheap labour for the US
MY SIDES