Voting Stories

What was your Voting experience like?

I linned up for early voting here in Oklahoma. I stood in a line for 2 hour and 30 minutes. The man in front of me was elderly and based. He told me storys about the other elections (he proudly told me that he has never missed a vote).
The most interesting thing he said was that in the past 10 elections, he has never seen a line this long. Not even close.

I wonder who they all showed up to vote for?

There was a muslime negress some ways behind me that had a fucking cunty look on her face. It could have been because i wore my Banan Republic shirt that is just a graphic T shirt of their elephant logos.

>mail in for absentee ballot
>never got it
>still registered in hometown about an hour's drive away
>just gonna drive up and vote in my shitbox, it can't really handle the highway, but it's worth it.

prepare for a long wait.

bamp

I voted by mail. I confirmed that my vote has already been counted. MAGA.

I hope he wins. What are his chances atm?

0%
the memes end there

Who knows? Our media is corrupt. The polls are corrupt and vary so much they can't be reliable. This is also a very unique election and the normal demographics and party registration might not hold.

>aurora

nice

The cheese comes in kebab flavor now.

Went up the school, grabbed a snag while I waited in line. Went in to get my name checked off the roll and then went to vote. Folded out my Senate ballot which was 1.7 metres long, got sick of fucking with it so I shared my booth with the guy next to me and we filled them out together on the longer desk. Couldn't decide what preferences to give after 16 so I let him do the rest for me. Stuffed it in the ballot box. Went outside and grabbed another snag. Chatted with the old ladies who ran the stall for a bit and then went home.

This was about 3 months ago now.

I submitted my forms, filled out earlier like a true white supreme. 15 women filling forms out to vote, 1 black man. Minnesota is lost for Trump, not like that is a surprise though.

Why the fuck are you calling them snags? Fucking cunty Autrailian at least learn your ballot.

there is a lot of us okies on Sup Forums it seems i haven't voted yet, waiting for the 8th, what county fampai

dont u fuck wit me mate i'll cut your snag right off

Cleveland county my dude. and you?
You better plan on showing up at the ass crack of dawn because the line will be long.

Stay delusional, I'm not the one who will be crying on this board in a few days

I saw quite a few women in groups who had short hair and a fucking cunty expression om their faces. I assume those are the Hillary votes. Cunty women and blacks.

mcclain my friend, ill try if there is a line in my sleepy little town ill be shocked. riverwind is a close landmark :P

>walk in
>wait in line
>oh fug my state was supposed to have paper ballots
>nice looking old lady asks if its my first time voting
>announces it to the crowd and starts weak awkward applause

nothing eventful

>get mail in ballot
>spend a few hours figuring out the literally who's for local shit
>drop it off at drop box on the way to work

MOAR JETS

We must fix the f35 boondoggle. It's a national embarrassment

I hope I'm not russling any jimmies.

Last one.

> went to early voting in cucked IL
> Waited in line for 5 minutes
> Filled in Trump/Pence oval
> Got participation sticker

Two f16s flew over my house today as a matter of fact

I early voted and had no wait, it was nice.

What the fuck am I looking at?

There is no F35 boondoggle. That is a fabricated story to hide what actually happens to billions of dollars

You have to wait in line? In Oregon we mail in/drop off paper ballots

AMERICA

F-16XL. It lost out to the F-15E. It is a strike fighter. It had pretty good performance and capabilities. The wings are awesome. I forget the name. The only other plane I can think that has them is the Draken.

lol they gave him the crust

Waiting till the day of, since I need to see the chaos, feel the chaos.

Cool

>stood in a line for 2 hour and 30 minutes
Fucking insane. I registered as permanent vote-by-mail but instead of mailing in the ballot dropped it off at city hall last week. No lines, no waiting, just handed it to the city clerk office.

those snags better be halal.