>Trump is a fascist
>Trump is the devil
>Russian conspiracy
>FBI conspiracy
>Right wing coup
>Everyone supporting Trump is crazy
>I'm shitting my pants right now and you should too

youtube.com/watch?v=rUT5cYsMEng

intro was a real crying out while hitting you/projecting.

The Jew media is blasting this "Shit your pants" stuff everywhere. I know people who are actually freaking out about it. They are convinced Hitler is about the be elected. They're serious.

They do that thing where they accuse you of something while doing it. This whole episode was 100% ad hominem spaz fest.

Keep in mind, the green text in OP are mostly quotes. I'm not sure if they used the word "conspiracy" or not though.

>That is a slow-moving right wing coup, that we are witnessing, when fbi is politicized to this degree, working with Russia, hacking one side...

Guys beware of normies running around in a panic. This fucker ruined my evening. I was minding my own business when someone tells me "You gotta come see what Bill Maher is saying about why you shouldn't vote for Trump."

Now I already voted so this is pointless, but you know, maybe Bill has some interesting point to make. So I go watch the entire episode.

"Trump is literally Hitler." Over and over. Wtf is this? Is he going to make a point after all the insults? No. He never gets to making a point beyond "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Normie then turns to me. "See? How can you be so blind! Everyone knows Trump is insane! We are doomed of he wins!"

Why are we doomed if he wins?

"What!? Are you kidding me? You better hope he doesn't win."

Okay, but why?

"Have you listened to him speak?"

Yes I've listened to many of his speeches over the past year. Have you?

"I saw a debate and he's insane!"

Ok but have you ever listened to one of his full speeches in context or read his policies?

"You're blind! I don't know why you guys support him."

Okay. (No idea who "you guys" refers to.)

"You just wait. If he wins this whole country will fall apart."

How?

"These are intelligent people saying Trump is bad!"

At this point I said they are not intelligent. They are just retards saying Trump is Hitler over and over. What are you actually afraid of happening?

"I'm leaving."

That's what people who watch tv are like right now.

This clip has some real gems as far as tinfoiler quotes.

>this is a coup

I wish. God damn I'm so sick of these holier then thou TV fuckcucks.

This was me at my former job. I was chased out by a fat chimp Dodoria (the fat pink goon from Dragon Ball Z who got his ass kicked by one of the fucking Z-Fighters during the Namek saga) looking bitch from HR.

Keep in mind this is a small business but lesbian Jewish owner ends up letting me know very clearly that my support of Trump or any questioning of their ridiculously SJW policies was intolerable.

This is in the SF/Bay area and I can 100% tell you that we're living in a liberal regressive dictatorship which we now know has been facilitated by Moloch/Minverva/Devil worshiping fagpedos.

What a fucking mess. Really wish God would show up and pull some Super Saiyan Blue shit on these motherfuckers.

It sure does look like one, doesn't it?

I'm in the same area. This is probably one of the worst areas in the country, politically.

Holy shit he's getting desperate. Literally saying Trump is the next Hitler.
Are there any indications he's part of the Epstein pedo ring or something?
There is something more driving him than just political preference.

>says that literally the day after hillary is confirmed for a devil worshiping satanist

>96203287
David Frum makes me physically sick

>Are there any indications he's part of the Epstein pedo ring or something?

At this point I think most famous people are forced to do some fucked up things before they are allowed to be famous.

i hope i live to see the Hillary USA, it's going to go down so fast it's going to be funny

lol, what a fucking wreck. This is beautiful. Look what our meme magic has accomplished.

I like reviewing the desperate measures they are taking. I've notice the episode oscillated between labeling Trump as (evil archetype) and labeling anyone who supports him as insane.

They even went as far as making a big deal about Mormons being insane, implying that because Mormons are not voting for Trump, anyone who supports Trump is more insane than a Mormon.

Now, I don't know how many Mormons are supporting Trump or not, but it seems to me, if these so called insane people are supporting Hillary, maybe she's the one who appeals to gullible retards.

Shadilay

Are you even shitting your pants yet?

man i trump wins the salt will be amazing, this is the main reason i want him to win, proly a lifetime of salt

We're talking mountains of salt. All of Hollywood, all of the wealthy limousine liberals, all of the beaners who don't want to be American but still want benefits for living here, all of the thug tier niggers who blame whitey for everything in current year, all of the feminists.

People are going to actually be pooping in the streets. Screecap this. There will be a level of pooping in US streets rivaled only by India.

Guys I'm actually a bit concerned that these occult ritual pedo leaders we have might just let ISIS attack us or prompt Russia to nuke us or something.

I think they are more than willing to go full jihad and jikk themselves if it means taking us down with them.

>the government is just corru-
>ANTI-SEMITE!

This kike needs to be fucking hanged.

I think that's why he is "shitting his pants."

Holy fuck, Bill brought up the Reichstag.

I remember a few years ago he was kicking 9/11 truthers out of his studio.

We broke him, Sup Forums lol

>Media put down this right wing coup so we can keep ruling with no interference

are untalented ugly people allowed to be famous if they pay the cost?

>Trump might be winning
Good
>Trump is Hitler
Good
>Trump is a fascist
Good
>Trump is the devil
Good
>Russian conspiracy
Good
>FBI conspiracy
Good
>Right wing coup
Good
>Everyone supporting Trump is crazy
Good
>I'm shitting my pants right now and you should too
Good

Godwin's Law all over that clip. At that point someone should have put that idiot down but everyone on that panel is Never-Trump.

plz send freedom fighters my white friend

The jew was the only one talking sense, the rest are tinfoils

>Dem ruskies are coming to git us cletus