Now that the banner is going away, post some of your favorite moments from Rebirth

Now that the banner is going away, post some of your favorite moments from Rebirth

When's Banner going away? Jan right?

>When's Banner going away?
Civil War 3

Shouldn't have chuckled at that. Is Bruce even back? I mean people keep saying Bruce in SE was Ultimate Bruce since the font was different but they never brought him back up again. The fuck was that about.

December.

Looks cool I guess, will miss the banner containing the name of the arc but whatever. Thanks.

It was a clone with a short lifespan.

Fuck the haters this shit is adorable

Fucking finally

Legit? Got the page for that?

I don't get the hate for Bat-Cat banter, they're supposed to be lovers.

I really enjoyed Red Hood I'm Rebirth, it was a huge step up from New 52 (which isn't saying much, but still). The dialogue between Jason and Solomon Grundy when they were fighting was great, too.

>in Rebirth
Don't phonepost, kids.

>My favorite artist in comics is on a flagship title
>It's a bruce/selina otp arc

I just hope they keep the rebirth design for the trade spines

So far nobody has posted it

>tfw i genuinely like a lot of the themes king is working with even if the writing falls flat sometimes

Based King, too bad the second half of this little crossover was written by whatever the fuck the name of the jabroni who writes Flash.

This issue was great though

It's stupid they aren't going to have the arc name, hopefully they will change it last minute after seeing how much people liked it to the point where even Marvel Legacy copied it.

Marvel is doing it too? Been out of the loop. I don't think the Arc name would work without the banner tho, will look off if it's just there.

Hell yeah.

It's always great to see this page for multiple reasons

This actually did get a pretty good laugh out of me, wonder if that was King's intention all along?

>Now that the banner is going away
why is it gone?

hell yeah x2

I actually loved this monologue. Only person Batman really banters with is Bane because he is one of the only villains who knows Batman is Bruce.

Bat-Cat is retarded stop trying to force it, King

I guess because Doomsday clock is when Rebirth stops.

I don't get the hate for it.

It's just autismos that don't understand love. I like their dynamic. She humanizes Bruce.

I love Red Hood so much
besides New Super-Man only Rebirth book I care for at all

What's that from?

Doesn't look like any of the robin books but I'm not reading Nightwing

Nightwing, Dr Hurt arc

Its no longer new, the rebirth is over as its now the status quo.

How is the arc?

I dropped it during the boring as hell arc with the reformed villain sidekicks or whatever that was.

It was good IMO. I agree the Shawn stuff was boring but Blockbuster has been pretty good as well.

So did they ever get superman's life hammered out? I know they retconned this superman being from a different universe but I can't recall if they covered how his life worked out. I've been assuming that it's essentially new 52 supes who is just a little older now and they've kinda just jumped his life forward a bit to where he's adad absolutely shit but I never saw if there was an actual answer. Anyone know for sure?

they merged nu52 superbro and pre52 superdad.

they sort of rapidly glossed over the idea that somehow at some point, superman was split into two supermans. the superdad who survived Flashpoint as one half, and superbro, the superman of the post-flashpoint, is the other half.

they sort of handwaved away how this happened, but the end result was they were merged, which merged aspects of both of their existences and history.

it was really sort of expected to be forgotten as everything afterwards sort of accepts the new normal of Clark and lois being married and having a kid, and some of the nu52 shit like Superman's identity being outed no longer having happened.

Those corner boxes suck.

'Cause it looks like ass

It was revealed Superdad wasnt actually from a different universe, but in fact he and Lois as the Blue half of another Superman Red/Blue split (Superbro and New52 being red) that Manhattan fucked around with. They recombined and his history unified into one. Its unclear how much of New 52 Supes is canon, but the final arc surrounding his death definitely happened as Kenan and SuperLana are still running around.

Yeah, the new Marvel books have a black bar across the top of the book with the arc title

They really just copy pasted rebirth huh. Will admit when I went to my LCS the sketch variants are pretty gud.

The Aquaman covers were great

My god that arthemis

I was afraid that adding in Artemis would make the group too edgy and angry, but she worked surprisingly well with Jason's personality; Bizarro is great, too. I hope that they continue with the Outlaws' adventures sometime soon.

Since this is a DC thread, does anyone know what the full pic of this is?

Bruce that's not how you hold a burger!

"World's greatest detective."

Lobdell was my favorite writer as a kid its funny he's doing the same thing now

IIRC it isnt official, rather its a poster Fabok did for his Kid. Check his twitter and you might find it there.

Somebody should edit all the Bruce-Selina panels so that everything they say to each other is “Bat” and “Cat”.

RIP SuperLex you were a real American hero

Secret Origin is his origin again except they're keeping the Kents dying on his prom night.
Jurgens DoS happened except Conner wasn't a part of it and Lex wasn't in a clone body or whatever.
The Wedding Album happened as it did.
Superman wore the New 52 outfit after coming back from the dead, fought Ulysseus, Lois got pregnant and Intergang tried to kill them so they went into hiding and Supes wore the black outfit from Lois and Clark series by Jurgens.
Truth never happened and the gap between Secret Origin and DoS is there so they can pick and choose what New 52 and Pre-New 52 stuff happened.

TL;DR Don't worry about it chronologically it's as fucked as everyone else.

I wish Gerads was the main Batman artist.

post full page pls

Why take out the rebirth banner?

>Just eat the fucking pie Bruce

Batman doesn't eat pie

I’m so glad we have a good Joker story after so long being an edge lord.

>banner is going away

Too soon, OP. Too soon.

The new artist is great

wow what a slut

poor damian , his mom is a bitch

can someone give me a quick rundown how damian ended up taking batman's side, despite being raised by his mom?

My man.

Yeah I am excited that the art is shifting to Mann/ Jones. I need to check out Lady Killers by her.

His mom is a bitch, Batman took him home and attempted to raise him, Damien wanted the Batman legacy more than Ra's al Ghul and then Ra's tried to use Damian's body as a vessel which kind of solidified Damian's allegiance to Batman.

The Ballad of Kiteman was fantastic.

By far the best part of War of Jokes and Riddles.

DC really needs a project for Charretier. It's just not right that she's not at the home of her idols Timm and Cooke. Wasp is dead now, right?

they have open faced masks.
there's no reason to take off the mask to eat.

people might see them.

It is. IIRC the last issue was a month ago.

you realize you fucked that up to right?

Not him, but I don't own a computer.

I don't know how to post all of Sejic's sexy Dolphin art so here is some of it

scales are a boner killer

Those pages confused me, i read very few DC before Rebirth, but why is Bruce treating that Thomas like his actual father? Isn't he from another timeline?

If anyone could edit it without the Words in the bottom right corner I would greatly appreciate it

I let out a tear for kite man :(

The only good part