Imagine being this mad about an internet cartoon series where fictional characters fight each other

imagine being this mad about an internet cartoon series where fictional characters fight each other
youtube.com/watch?v=DealmCM53gU

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3234823/1/Voltes_V_versus_Voltron_The_Godaikin_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=OenjX3oiP_s
youtu.be/uPwVuC3YOrc
youtube.com/watch?v=q28qcAxkO84
youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2yeHt0uHElI&t=1233s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrvEWWYLDHM
youtube.com/watch?v=1OUCI3oLYss
youtube.com/watch?v=dmYhkwVJbcY
youtube.com/watch?v=hn6BOc4hzhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VE-YnwKHEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs
youtube.com/watch?v=81EKZ7bj8rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8HQhr2S61qg
youtube.com/watch?v=EQXANz4KTDw
youtube.com/watch?v=nd67pOEID1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair, Screwattack is awful at what they do. I'm not even a Gokufag. All it took was Scout vs Tracer.

Bitch, get on my level
Antcow.deviantart.com

I cannot understand why weeaboos find power-levels so important.

Most of their episodes get the right result though

Sometimes I feel like they get some fights right like Iron Man v Lex, bu most of time they just cherrypick feats and choose the most bullshit reasons why one side wins

They arent' always on the mark but when they get results wrong, it's usually super obvious that they're wrong.

Stuff like Yang vs Tifa, Cloud vs Link, and Toph vs Garra are examples.

The genuine autistic screeching that comes from these almost makes it worth it. That people take this shit so seriously that they raise their heart rate over this shit.

Didn't watch, but I know a sticking point for people was that they got the multiplier for SS2 wrong and that got everyone pissed. But even that wouldn't make a difference, since Superman is many times more powerful than Goku.

Wow. Is this faggot serious user? I cringed so much that I couldn't even finish reading this abortion of a rant.

imagine not bringing that cancerous YouTube shit to Sup Forums again
>LOL YOUTUBE CASUALS AMIRITE

>Check his videos
>His voice sounds like he just munched on junk food right before starting the video, his voice itself sounds like every stereotypical nerd you'd see in a cartoon, etc

Bitch, he wrote a Fanfiction
fanfiction.net/s/3234823/1/Voltes_V_versus_Voltron_The_Godaikin_Wars

>over 20 minute rant

fucking autism jesus christ

Weebs are just fucking stupid. A lot of weebs are still mad about the Arale episode. Their POWER LEVEL characters were unable to beat a joke character

Do Nips have this problem focusing on vs shit as well?

Doubtful. I bet like just a small percentage gives a damn, just like over here a small percentage that could be considered complete losers gives a damn.

Any comparison of characters outside its own world is a retarded waste of time.

>Hi I'm Seth the programer, the absolute arbiter on everything koku related.
>Please know that I'm always right because muh subscribers said so.
>if you disagree with me: fuck you
>If you're screwattack: FUCK YOU
>If you make a video talking about dragon ball without daring consulting me first: fuck you! (also I will proceed to make a video debunking yours)
>Finally, remember that this are fictional character and therefore you shouldn't get emotionally invested in this discussions, however I will send my subscribers to harass you and I will make videos where I'm going to insult you.
>And now if you excuse me, I must continue working on my "here's what screwattack did wrong this time" video.

I bet you whatever you want that he is an actual literal nigger

Because it's all they have. Goku being TEH STRONGEST has become his only character trait.

how much of a fag do you have to be to call yourself a cuck and make dbz vids?

What kills me is when people unironically make Saitama vs threads completely oblivious to the fact that that's the exact kind of shit his character is making fun of

You are all plebs!
Here is the truth:

Goku > Sonic
Goku < Shaq
Goku > Superman
Goku < Hulk Hogan

Therefor Goku is shit character, he may be able to beat Supes and a hedgehog, but 2 mere men? Nah... he is weak-sauce

(1:13:24)
(1:16:34)
(1:21:18)
(1:24:17)
youtube.com/watch?v=OenjX3oiP_s

hes not even the strongest anime/manga/LN character you can't believe how but hurt they get when you post a character whose stronger

youtu.be/uPwVuC3YOrc

How is any different from youtube.com/watch?v=q28qcAxkO84

The only good DB tuber, if you can call him one

But can either of them defeat Ed when he has a pebble in his shoe?

>Samus, a superhuman alien hybrid with a magical powered suit, against Fett, a clone of a normal human, whose suit isn't even powered armor
>Stark vs Lex, Stark gets to use all his suits, and is also a transhuman, while Lex is just a normal human that doesn't to use any of his inventions outside his powered armor and space satellite canon
>Batman vs. Spider-Man.: another battle involving a superpowered transhuman vs a regular non-powered one. Guess who wins.
>Solid Snake vs. Sam Fisher: Snake has access to more advanced technology and has nanomachines, making him a supersoldier against a regular normal one.

So many of their fights were so one-sided, I can't understand why SA even bothered. Is anyone really surprised that the person with the superior technology and actual inhuman abilities would prevail against their opponent that doesn't have those advantages?

It's what the audience wants, why bother to complain?

gokufags are truly the cancer that killed dragonball

>So many of their fights were so one-sided, I can't understand why SA even bothered. Is anyone really surprised that the person with the superior technology and actual inhuman abilities would prevail against their opponent that doesn't have those advantages?

doomguy who is essentially an immortal juggernaut of unstoppable rage lost to master chief who is a cyborg super solider in power armor whose only superhuman ability is luck

Don't forget Doomsday v Hulk...Hulkfags are probably stull mad

Toph an Gaara was right, but they got others wrong, like Cap vs Batman and Wonder Woman vs Thor.

They have chips on their shoulders from years of being made fun of, thinking their favorite character would win in a fight is all they have.

I never got this Death Battle shit, I see the appeal but I don't get taking it so fucking seriously as if its official

youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ

That's nothing, another guy who went by SJRyu1 made a 45 minute video about the first fight 4 years ago, riving him to a meltdown was worth the time to watch it and list the 60+ mistakes he made.

Luthor's fight would have been more interesting if he had access to the mechs, drones, androids, and other futuristic military-grade weapons he regularly uses in the comics. It's weird that Stark is allowed to summon all his suits while Luthor is only stuck with his Kryptonite armour.

The only fight that surprised me, but wasn't out there was Link vs Cloud. Link may not be a supersoldier like Cloud, but he has access to magical artifacts and weapons that matches Cloud's super serum injections. Also his magical holy sword is Kryptonite to Cloud, which makes sense.

I dont know if it was the revamped artstyle or what, but sometimes it seems like people legitimately forget that Saitama is a gag character.

He wins no matter the scenario because that is the joke. The Flash, Demonbane, Kirby, Ed with a rock in his shoe, Jackie Chan in a latter factory protecting a baby and wanting no trabbur. Saitama wins. Because that is the joke. He offers no serious 'who would win' discussion, and yet some people valiantly try.

Which versions of super man would lose against Goku

Man, can't I just watch the things for the cool fight animations regardless of who actually wins?

Can't anyone?

Ed with a rock in his shoe is a bigger joke. He can beat Saitama.

>Wonder Woman vs Thor.
Only if you cherry pick and say Wonder Woman is the best martial artist in the DC universe. And say her training is better than Thors. Cause apparently training in isolation is better than a mellenium of fightimg real beings with all sorts of powers

Cough cough BoBoBo BoBo cough cough

Any live action

Golden Age, DCAU, and maybe the New 52 verison.

Well, I hate hulkfags, but Doomsday is a fucking cakewalk 90% of the time.

Time to post some kino
youtube.com/watch?v=2yeHt0uHElI&t=1233s

youtube.com/watch?v=JrvEWWYLDHM

youtube.com/watch?v=1OUCI3oLYss

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYhkwVJbcY

The animated movieverse was stupid with tons of doomsday. But i thought he was still an unstoppable and adapting force in comics

pretty much why i don't care as much about deathbattle or super powered beat downs beyond watching the cool fights. even if i agree with the outcome.

doomguy vs master chief only ruffled my feathers because they usually have being immortal as an automatic win (see scorpion vs ryu or deadpool vs deathstroke)

>I dont know if it was the revamped artstyle
it's exactly that.

you know it, i know it, everyone & their grandma knows it.

that time when he was depowered, the DCAU and most of the live action versions.

golden age/pre-crisis superman is probably on beerus's level

He's a pretty solid midline if we're gonna be honest.

I mean Superman killed him with a Suicide orbital piledriver.

So he's not THAT strong.

Second Arc of OPM should be showing soon, this is when Big edgy Demon guy shows going FINAL FORM WHOORARH is fucking dumb and he keeps getting weaker.

The manga and anime of OPM were a fucking mistake. They missed the fucking point

I love how Gokufags don't even care about the character, only how strong he is. To the point that they instinctively hate every character that poses a threat

They like him for the worst reason you can like a character, for how strong he is. They can't even describe anything compelling about him. He is just a "I need to get stronger" character that is also a complete moron, and a neglectful father who has the voice of a lifelong smoker

I have never seen a fanbase whose core audience is just obsessed with how strong Goku can get and nothing else

I'm not even a Superman fan, but at least his fans as a whole really don't care about how strong he gets

Also Superman wins fuck you

>webcomic purists
Don't start.

Ok redpill me on the Webcomic. What does it different compared to the manga?

The webcomic is just a joke. The manga/anime takes itself seriously

Still the best video about death battles youtube.com/watch?v=hn6BOc4hzhQ

Because outside the superpowers Superman is about the character and how he interacts with others. It's been that way since the Silver Age when Superman's extreme powers forced writers to come up with clever and insane scenarios for him to deal with.

Like a typical Shonen plot is like a video game where the heroes have to fight the minibosses and level up to beat the final boss. A typical Superman story is about him trying to help Jimmy or keep his ID a secret from Lois and Lana or trying a new way to enlarge Kandor.

If you take away the powerwank from a Shonen character you are literally left with nothing but a hollow shell. Weebs cling to powerlevels like drowning men to driftwood because its all they have.

I'm pretty sure at some point they made a joke about the artstyle being too good because Genos was overseeing production and didn't want Saitama to look bad.

This

Also Doom Guy vs Chief. They really need to redo that one because no fucking wait Chief can take Doom Guy

>Samus vs Fett
An absolute curbstomp they shouldn't have done

>Stark vs Lex

It was straight up an armor fight because most of Lex's plots are one-offs that aren't part of his "standard power set". Like if they ever do Reed vs Plastic Man they aren't going to let Reed go to his closet beforehand. It'll just be him and his suit of unstable molecules like it usually is. It was fair.

>Batman vs Spidey
Another curbstomp they should be ashamed of

>Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher

Not as one-sided as you might think, but it's still a guy from a a Tom Clancy level world vs a guy from an anime bullshit world where he fights mechs and psychics and other anime bullshit.

Doomsday is walking bullshit that would have just infected Hulk to be honest.

>His gimmic is that he constantly wins with little effort on his behalf
>This means he can't be beaten

Not how it works unless you want to argue Hulk Hogan can beat everybody.

I couldn't make it through the intro, why are Gokufags so insecure about their favorite character?

That's because Goku doesn't have a character. He's mostly happy and likes fights. That's it. He has no ideal and no purpose for living, save for getting in fights.

It's weird to me that people are so obsessed over making him literally the strongest ever, because if he was, he'd probably kill himself. What would Goku do with his life if there was nobody left to fight?

Are power level battles the most autistic thing ever?

>it's ahead of everything else
>no filler
that's pretty much it

i wish toriyama didn't get cold feet with the buu saga and just stuck with gohan as the protagonist. that whole saga was a shit show and pretty much was the start of what made goku & vegeta the worst parts of the series.

i liked original DB goku & even though he was superman-lite goku was a much better character in the original funimation dub of Z than he is now

>Gokufags
>To the point that they instinctively hate every character that poses a threat
So, why the DB fandom was so fucking happy about this? Everyone was like "FUCK this piece of shit Goku, he deserves this". Most of the fandom is tired of Goku.

Tracer can control time, she's always beat Scout.

This

Also Goku in Super is stronger than any realistic depiction of Superman (no one shots, silver/golden age shit, etc)

>Toph an Gaara was right
No, no it wasn't. Batman is also a much better fighter than Cap.

jiren & the destroyers are practically the DB equivalent of superman in terms of power

>caring about DB

they are shit at research so I just watch them for the animations lol

but even those have been mediocre as of late

Next to which is the best Final Fantasy, and sonic fans yeah

All of them except Strange Visitor, Pre-Crisis, and the obvious Thought Robot.

>unable to beat Superman's parody
>"stronger than Super"

speak for yourself fag nugget

The Greatest Victory in my opinion, ScrewAttack got a lot of Faggot Webs reading Superman comics to try and disprove the allegation and some of them, like one of my friends who is a massive DBZ fan ended up loving Superman. and wanting to read more.

They can Argue all they want, we've already won

But he will beat Jiren because thats how Goku works

I love his character.
He isn't the savior of the univers
he isn't the super nice guy people want him to be
he isn't a good father
He's not mister Perfect and I like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VE-YnwKHEEI
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A parody isn't necessarily weaker than the actual thing. Saitama is a parody of all shounen protagonists and comic book superheroes and yet he's stronger than all of them.

Piss off. When he was a kid he actually had a sense of personality and morality. There's a fine line between not being Mr Perfect and being a retard who only cares about getting to fight.

You sound really insecure.

They credited her with a feat of speed she didn't actually accomplish, and lowballed Thor's strength.

nah, just sick of weebs screeching about how their fictional character is better than literally every other one

this

Vegeta was a bad influence.

Are you serious? Goku was always, ALWAYS, about "muh fighting" and "muh food" even as a kid. You obviously didn't watch DB and if you did then you probably watched some dub that made Goku into the Superman ripoff he is known as today.

Yes, it was right. Gaara covers himself in Toph's own weapon, she mastered sandbending by season 3, she can change sand to solid earth which he has no power over, and he added gold dust to his sand that he doesn't actually have power over, but Toph does.

i don't doubt it since we all know the ending of super and uub is probably going to be after this but goku has had a pretty shit W/L record in super...

>couldn't beat beerus
>couldn't beat frieza without vegeta having him dead to rights
>couldn't beat hit
>couldn't beat an evil version of himself

...at this point i can't see how he can beat jiren without it looking like an asspull

From the stuff I've watched so far in Super now that they show the dubbed version in Mexico, he has been shown that he cares for his family and friends. Yes, he loves fighting stronger people than him but you see him being a good father and granddad when his ki goes haywire, really gets worried and impotent when Pan gets lost and grows his own field of crops because he wanted to give his wife something good from his own effort.

He is totally a flawed character but thinking he's a fighting addicted retard is way too much of an overstatement.

Ultra Instinct is already in pretty fucktarded asspull territory

Except there are weeb characters better than literally everyone. Characters like Pegasus Seiya and STTGL are leagues ahead of both Superman and Goku.

Jiren's not a Superman parody until he shoots beam from his eyes.

>Also Goku in Super is stronger than any realistic depiction of Superman (no one shots, silver/golden age shit, etc)
No, he's not. Episode 13 completely destroyed that "universe" claim BS.

He did it here

Goku won ONE main fight in DBZ.

ONE. Plus that fight was entirely the big bad cutting himself in half and not actually just stalling him till the planet blew up where he'd survive.

>hurr durr Toph can win through some obscure asspull method that has a literal 0.00001% of happening
It wouldn't have mattered if DB actually knew their shit. Gaara is much faster and his destructive capability is much greater than anything Toph has done.

Might as well post the Kuro v. Seth saga for anyone who's interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs
youtube.com/watch?v=81EKZ7bj8rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8HQhr2S61qg
youtube.com/watch?v=EQXANz4KTDw
youtube.com/watch?v=nd67pOEID1A