*GREEN ALERT*

Notice something a little strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-superkekb.kek.jp/
newsline.linearcollider.org/2014/11/26/cern-kek-offices-established/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, i totally see it, now can you explain what it is so that I can know if you see it too? Thanks in advance.

DUDE

Fermilab is a giant particle accelerator facility in Illinois. Alot of schools in Illinois take field trips there for the day, mine included. It's actually a pretty cool place i was just too young of a shithead to appreciate it.

What you're fucking telling me is that kek is going to be summoned though a LHC what the fuck is going on?

>yfw kek particle accelerator is actually a way of achieving repeating digits by accelerating particles to the speed of quints

>Alot

When was this built? When did people start calling it "kek?'

checked

KEK was established in 1997 in a reorganization of the Institute of Nuclear Study, University of Tokyo(established in 1955), the National Laboratory for High Energy Physics (established in 1971), and the Meson Science Laboratory of the University of Tokyo(established in 1988).

the Japanese have known about kek for longer than us. they've developed highly advanced software for checking repeating digits and now they're launching particles at 77777m/s

religious headgear

Science at the speed of kek.

i love memelore

Kinda funny how a bunch of frog worshipping faggots teamed up with the FBI to save america, huh

Let's meme Kek into opening a portal.

God be with us, though we deserve it not.

we can't use LHC, they're keeping their power levels contained with hindu magic, which is why we haven't seen any black holes.

Yet more dubs? Kek smiles upon thee.

Much cleaner. Thank you.

www-superkekb.kek.jp/

The SuperKEKB project is our response to the challenge of solving Nature's fundamental puzzles by upgrading the KEKB electron-positron collider and the Belle detector. The KEKB accelerator and the Belle detector demonstrated the violation of CP asymmetry proposed by Dr. Makoto Kobayashi and Dr. Toshihide Maskawa, who received the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics. The KEKB collider has been a leader in the race to provide the world's highest luminosity. The next target is 40 times greater than KEKB's record by the upgrade to SuperKEKB and Belle II. The target luminosity is 8x1035 cm-2s-1 and this improvement allows us to discover new physics beyond the Standard Model.

green and orange are super KEKs colours.

newsline.linearcollider.org/2014/11/26/cern-kek-offices-established/

Is this the source of Kek's power? Is this what manifested him into the physical plane?! Where is this, CERN? This needs to be made into a holy site.

CERN is in switzerland, so it's deep illuminati/mountain cult territory

He already has been summoned, Kek is here.

So that's the tank in which they produce xenoestrogens to feminize men.

Somewhat. They will, and have been creating many others, not just Kek.

hmmmmm

singles and it's just a coincidence

singles and it's not

Bump

Kek
E
K

Is this the chapel of kek?

what do we do

Wait so do we have a reality altering particle accelerator to rival CERN?

yes but we only have power rivalling CERN when we have high powered repeating digits like 7777777

Shiva and Kek are working together against the forces of evil

We're in for a bumpy ride guys

Is it too late to get off this ride?