Flight attendant at one of the 3 top airlines in the middle east

Flight attendant at one of the 3 top airlines in the middle east.

>company is very multicultural so I work with a lot of people from different countries
>also been to a lot of different countries

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Clogged-loos-force-Air-India-Frankfurt-flight-to-return/articleshow/35916741.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's your sex life?

Since all middle eastern men are part homosexual and you as a male stewardess 100% gay, how often does the pilot ram your asshole while shouting allah ackbar

Is that the guy from limp biscuit?

This would have been a far better post if it had a picture of Tommy Wiseau.

Good. I'm a guy btw. I usually hook up with the flight attendants. I like asians though and the asians here are 80% filipinos (outside the company). There's a lot of hookers. Even on tinder, every 5th swipe is a prostitute.

I'm a leaf jakob

no idea, but now that you mention it..

Which country has the second worst customers after india?

Quite surprised you knew indians are the worst.
Pakistani's are the same tier as indians so i'll skip them. Saudi's are pretty bad. Short temper. Sometimes just crazy; saw a guy literally spit in the aisle.

Its matthew pritchard

Ah, they must go to the same barber.

I tried to be a male flight attendant, got my CJO, Went to school and sent me home on the last week for being too veteran and alpha male...

Why are indians the worst?

they can't use the loo
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Clogged-loos-force-Air-India-Frankfurt-flight-to-return/articleshow/35916741.cms

No manners at all. I don't think that word even exists in Indian desu. Example: Serving someone infront of them and they start asking for shit. They've literally seen me serve people one at a time yet they still start poking me and asking for "walking johnny". They also smell. Poo in loo also exists; they dont flush, they shit on the ground, they shit ON TOP of the cover.

ha ha you can say that again.

Jesus Christ that's horrifying. Have you ever busted people of drugs during a flight?

how many times have there been bomb threats called in?

No, but occasionally there's smokers.
There was a death on board a couple of months ago on some african flight. Guy passed out and started vomitting, foaming and shit. Crew tried to do CPR but he died. Found out that he was trying to smuggle coke or some drug by putting it in a bag and swallowing it. The bag popped inside of his body.

It's very rare. Not sure of other airlines but we almost never get them. Havent heard anyone say they've gotten one.

What's the craziest/wildest shit you've seen a passenger do?

I didn't see it but there was a russian couple going to moscow and they were fucking with a blanket over themselves.

I've seen a mentally ill teenager screaming and shit and the father was about to beat the shit out of her. We gave her a xanax and she fell asleep. Father begged us to give the rest of the xanax to him so he can give it to her in the future. We just told him to google xanax and to fuck off.

did you ever have to deal with major security or terrorism stuff?

Do you file a flight plan?