11/5/16

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November.

Today we will open their eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aight senpai

I hope this is true

no you won't lol

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I believe that all the rumors are true. Too many predictions have been too accurate for it to make sense that somehow only these latest ones are false.

Those same sources are saying that despite the DOJ being totally corrupt, there are apparently NYC DA's and investigators who are prepared to indict or release all evidence. If either of these options were to occur, there would be serious potential for unrest in the country, due to how explosive and irrefutable the evidence apparently is, and how asleep muchof the country has been. Therefore, the faction of disaffected law enforcement and other agents who have coalesced under Trump would logically prefer not to take this road since the more peaceful transition would involve Hillary stepping down.

The fact that Brett Baier and others had sources saying "indictments were imminent", then went radio silent for close to 24 hours, then completely walked back their statements, to me says that a deal was made, and they have decided that, for the time being, the right decision is to continue the charade for the useful idiots in order to usher in a peaceful transition of power.

My prediction is that Hillary will resign for "health reasons", potentially within hours. Negotiations are likely ongoing about details like who exactly gets thrown under the bus.

This is not the end though, other fights loom, depending on how much the Trump/law enforcement coalition actually does insist on cleaning house.

Praise be to KEK

you cant KILL AN IDEA

can natalia come too?

This is the same larping faggot that did InsiderAnon

Checked but fuck that whore

rude ;__;

Lets do it.

There is a true crisis in the corridors of power, demonstrated by Comey.

We will not know the full depth of it for some time.

Unless you are legit and not some dumb faggot

cce419b012ab202ba4cbf0810abf8b35ec5cfe355b91e1ce90a0a42afb59ab2b

Give us proof LARP fag

Is it time?

10PM GMT

Have we started the fire?

Gochu covered

Looks like sha-256

01001011001010100101001001010110010001010101000010111010110001010100101001010101101010111010001010111110001010101110100000100100111101010011011101010111010101110010101110

yes, the FIRE RISES

1100110011100100000110011011000000010010101010110010000000101011101001001100101111110000100000010000101010111111100010110011010111101100010111001111111000110101010110111001000111100001110011101001000010100000101001000010101011111011010110011010101100101011

01639;$269282(25,$.!?2$28gjsbwtainsii8629263829172!:829!:6

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Or, perhaps more likely, the LARPers set arbitrary deadlines that are now passing without incident. And they are currently laughing at us for our gullibility and idiocy.

Who are you?

That my bitcoin address. Smash that Send button my beautiful bastards.

password1234

ok friend

i send u 9001 nataliacoins :3

Perhaps, but we will all find out very soon.

Nope. Was supposed to be an October surprise... Then something before the debates.... Then something before the last debate.... Then November 1st.....now today. No one is coming through. Not O'Keefe. Not Assange. Not Kim Dotcom. Not Anonymous. Not FBI.

Just release the video of Hillary saying nigger you 9gag meme mask wearing faggots

can someone please confirm this? I don't have those files or know shit about computers

i also crossposted the hash on 8cripple

Why don't you like mummy?

I won't get my hopes up, but my heart will go on

>10PM GMT

If this is real, put me in the screen cap.

There is no reason for her to step down. She's either going to jail before trumps inauguration, or under his presidency.

Unless she's stepping down and getting the fuck out of here, but I don't think she's that smart.

If this is real, put me in screencap calling this user a faggot.

You're a faggot. Nice dubs.

me too i have dubs

S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L
S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L
S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L
S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L
S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L
S I E G H E I L
>S I E G H E I L

Nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen.

I'm your Huckleberry.

Videos will be up at 10PM GMT. Torrent links will be spammed on all common boards for an hour. No further traction required on our part.

praise Kek

I see this superfluous bait thread every year during this time. Does anyone even fall for it anymore?

Screencap-me-boys

Checked and praised

*nods*

right you are brother

heh...about time we changed how things are....people think trump will flip the script and hillary will keep it going, but us??

we're gonna burn it

need not worry those of you sheep witnessing the shift of power....some of you are alright...we'll take good care of you.

*sighs, checks watch*

but that's enough for now. tune in November 7th for further briefing :)

>You're a faggot. Nice dubs.

You too, babe.

I do. Prepare your anus.
>over there, at the stop sign.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. Chanology oh how fucking awful that was.

Time to replace the meaning of 5th of November, FBI. Step it up.

Fag

I'd love for you to not be a fag

But we are done trusting for something to happen. Vote, then done. Going to provide for my wife and daughter. I hope to God I will still have them in this god forsaken country post 1-20-17

That's 13 hours from now.

>Anonymous
Well memed my friend

>anonunonoys

>literally never delivers

Stop making these shit threads

you gonna censor the content, so we don't get arrested for possession of under age stuff? you know what i mean.

enenymoos

You're retarded
If you think Hillary will step down the you have ZERO fkn idea who you're talking about

This woman is a bonafide psychopath who did whatever she had to do to get what she wants (murder list) her entire adult life.
She feels no shame and there's no reasoning with her
If anything, she'll make a run for it to some Middle Eastern country

Checked for kek!

If her satanic masters told her to step down and then go to jail for regular corruption - the Trump faction may agree to a deal like that. She would step down, and under Trump would be convicted and go to jail for pay-to-play, money laundering, treason, obstruction of justice, information handling etc.

Indeed it is an odd world we live when those are the "light crimes". But I don't think the Trump side really wants to have to denigrate the great nation by soiling it with a legacy of apalling degeneracy like they are threatening. They'll only do it if they have to.

We shall see, will it be a leak, or will it be capitulation?

the world is gonna end it's the end boys

>cce419b012ab202ba4cbf0810abf8b35ec5cfe355b91e1ce90a0a42afb59ab2b
god I hope this translates to reveal a free popcorn code.

It's already nov 5 dude you're fucking late.

If Trump can drain the swamp then it'll be an interesting presidency for him. News from around the world would be watching America but there is still a notion that every news network might be co-opted as well.

it's just a sha256 hash code

They can't get away with it! No backroom deals, the law must be done right! Peaceful transition be damned. The evidence needs to be displayed publicly and in so many places that no one can deny it. They had a good run with their crooked ways but it's time to make an example of them all. They're not above the law. Anything else is unacceptable.

Get Ye Gone, HOMOLOCH
Kek hath risen, *Magic sound

Bumping for interest and screencap. Make me part of history, user.

1.8b to Qatar, no extradition
House in maldives, no extradition

Then dump cunt

DO IT FAGGOT

>posts ominous anonymous logo
>posts ominous date
>posts ominous time
>posts ominous SHA-2 string
>Sup Forums cums

Fucking hell, be sure to put this in the screen cap when nothing happens. Hillary Clinton will win.

I have a very important question for you...

Does Ft. Worth ever cross your mind?

*5/11/16

hash*

Up-voted!!!!

they have to look at the least disruptive for the country, the economy and the world. WE want her to fry, we want them all to fry, the blood of innocents wants them to fry. But destabilizing America would be worse. Because the world would destabilizing, economies crash. They are trying for a calm and mild resolution which most people never even know about, Im sure.

You are my hero love dumpf but come on can they even write the date correctly god damn it!!

Let this date be known as the date we chose the right path. The path of freedom and peace. The path of enlightenment. A path which will ultimately lead to prosperity and happiness for everyone. The path that was meant for us.

Is this the new bad self eater?

Fuck off German cunt deal with your immigration problem then come back faggut

B
R
E
X
I
T

youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ

Implying you're not next

lol, include me in the screen cap too. MAGA

Kek.

Siiiiiigh.
Every fucking year I have a slight hope the anonymous Internet army can kick in gear and actually be known as a force to be reckoned with and in my children's history books. Every year I get reminded how we are just a bunch of losers who will get nothing accomplished like the rest of the sheeple in the world. The political elite will continue to rape us and our children every day and we will think we are better then everyone else cause we bitch about it the most. Excuse me while I take another norco to dull the emptiness of existence.

We are a region

This could be true.

>cce419b012ab202ba4cbf0810abf8b35ec5cfe355b91e1ce90a0a42afb59ab2b
what did he mean by this?

mfw nothing happens

fucking amazing

checked

people wont do anything as long as they have meat on the table

Those who try to ignite divison among humanity are those who are acting on the will of those at the top that thrive when humanity is divided

Can you do it already? I'm getting kind of tired and want to go to bed.

they most likey forgive
we most likey forgot
anonfags are cancer now.
we stoped expecting.

Smart comment on zerohedge today about the terrorism warning for Monday- they suggested this was the globalists threatening to hit the nypd headquarters in order to destroy their version of the evidence.

Please no dubs

h a
s h

Remember when the left praised Anonymous? See how a third of the dindus at BLM and other similar rallies wear the meme mask?
If we reclaim anonymous, it will cripple them. maybe we can even redpill a few dozens.