Smoke

Smoke.

no nigger

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

fuck of dana

Does anyone else hate the anti smoking commercials/

They're either jarring jump scares/gross outs (the teacher with that weird science experiment, the lady pulling off her skin, that guy pulling out his teeth, ETC) or some "hip" song/celebrity cameo/meme.

>jump scares
>not mentioning the alien shit from behind the bleachers

i remember adult swim on youtube would always play an anti smoking ad before every video. shit got downright annoying with the gross out shit

>not again
>some alien stole my girlfriend
>not again
>what even is weed

Smoke.

Because it taste and smell like shit? More than enough reason for me.

You're supposed to hate it. Anti-smoking ads are actually produced by tobacco corporations to make them look obnoxious and encourage rebellion. It's reverse psychology.

Young people don't care about cancer in thirty years, they care about going ugly next year

How about making you look 20 hears older than your actually are and fuckng up your teeth

thats why I want to buy a pack of smokes out of spite

I remember the one with that retarded LE EPIC MAN FOODTIME WITH BACON AND STEAK AND BEER LOLLLLL beard faggot talking about how bad smoking is for your health while sitting next to a plate with a mountain of goddamn french fries. Obesity and cholesterol kill too, you personifi-fucking-cation of reddit.

You forgot:

>Stains your teeth piss yellow
>Makes every part of you: body, clothes, and house smell like smoke, the worst smell in the fucking world
>Ruins your lungs and makes casual walks wind you.

Cigarettes have literally ruined a generation of my family, fuck off.

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
>it's not addicting, unless it is

>age gives you addiction immunity

Hey! Go join the navy!

>watched that metokur video about lawbreakers flopping
>see that guy
FUCK YOU, BUY THE GAME.

>Used to enjoy Epicmealtime year ago when I started learning how to cook as a chef.
>Discovered that the retards just throw shit together and only one of them is a cook.
>Meet the beard guy years ago at a public event. He was a total douche and brought into his own hype.
>See how the brand has slowly died and ran out of ideas over the past few years since it is just shitty burnt bacon on everything.

Its weird that he would be the personification of Reddit but not Sup Forums as well as if the majority of users on this site aren't overweight contradicting better than thou faggots

The political ones are the worst. Trying to paint smoking and tobacco companies as anti-black for example, when poor/stupid people OF ALL COLORS are a huge demographic for these businesses.

No amount of hokey anti-smoking ads can counter the outright retardation they were running some decades ago about how smoking actually benefited your health, despite it being well known even back then how badly it could fuck you over.

There weren't even nebulous "studies" to prove the contrary, they outright fucking lied.

Eh, sure i guess.

we dindu nuffin its the ciggarretes

what did he mean by this?

Something about anti-smoking campaign being a Zionist plot. I shit you not there was a thread full of this retardation on Sup Forums the other day.

I do like the Little Lungs commercial, though.

Are you smoking yet?

hes right you know