WEINER'S 650K ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE WIKILEAKS

This was retweeted by Wikileaks..

WAIT WHAT ?! I ASSUMED they were duplicates... does this mean we get A WHOLE lot more??? T-too many happenings guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
endingthefed.com/confirmed-obama-now-planning-to-pardon-hillary-of-all-crimes.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-em/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can any lawfags fill me in.

Do the FBI need to have all the charges together before they take a case to court if the charges are interconnected using the same bit of evidence? Say if the police catch a paedophile and convict using the evidence found on the computer, can they charge him again on another crime using the same evidence?

Would this explain why they are taking so long to action anything? They need to sift though 650,000 of brand new emails and get their ducks in a line.

They do need to have all the evidence together... evidence that will point in the direction of specific charges. However it's the DOJ's job to figure out which charges are worth pursuing.

If the police caught a CP guy, they could only use the evidence that was related to that specific crime. They couldn't charge him again with the same evidence because the evidence (CP) is itself the crime.

In the case of Hillary's situation, they can construe multiple charges from evidence. First of all, there's the sharing of classified data. Second, there's the admission that they are concealing some emails from the FBI. Then there's the stuff that they're trying to conceal... which would be real-world crimes that they can re-use the evidence over and over to prove.

They need to be pretty fucking air tight. So, yes, they're going to take a while. I wouldn't expect charges by Nov. 8.

>Do the FBI need to have all the charges together before they take a case to court

All they need is enough proof/evidence to start investigation.

In any sane country what Wikileaks has released would be enough to start RICO investigation on THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, DNC.

and the fact Hilalry Killary wasn't investigated for breaking federal laws just shows how corrupt USA is (They really should have investigated at that point her personally)

Well, I guess, in theory you could charge someone for possession, then charge them for production (if they made it), then charge them for distribution... all of those represent distinct crimes, but all sharing the same evidence. But those charges would all be filed at once, and not staggered out over time.

They don't need all evidence. They need evidence that is sufficient in their eyes

Nope. Was supposed to be an October surprise... Then something before the debates.... Then something before the last debate.... Then November 1st.....now today. No one is coming through. Not O'Keefe. Not Assange. Not Kim Dotcom. Not Anonymous. Not FBI.

Thanks for the clarification, It's frustrating to see how slow it has been awaiting action on this. This goes a long way to explain it.

>No one is coming through
Instead of waiting someone else to do the job, you could dive into various very important leaks (like Guccifer, like the most important Wikileaks bits) and start connecting the dots

and you could make sure that you get people to vote Trump by being active spokeperson

Be the change you want to see.

I'm so tired of this retarded bullshit. Name one serious crime Hillary committed, specifically. JUST ONE. Can you? I thought not. The only mistake she made was having the server in her basement. She did NOT delete 30,000 emails while on subpoena or anything like that.

when you have 650k emails on your fucking laptop, you are a spy

i wonder for whom he spied

JUST FUCKING RELEASE THE JUICIEST EMAILS ALREADY

THE ELECTION IS IN FOUR GOD DAMN DAYS

>I ASSUMED they were duplicates...
why would hilldog release the bad emails to the fbi? of course these were different these were the ones she kept hidden. remember, she had complete control over which emails she released and everyone was supposed to take her word that she followed the subpoena.

Easy, lying to congress.

The post you replied is a joke post.

But I want to address that you can commit heinous acts that aren't crimes by any law

so the argument 'person didn't commit crime she is good person' is dumb

Just to contribute, I believe when they say they are not duplicates, they mean not the same as the paltry batch State Department already turned over. They still could be duplicates of what WL had...?

Wikileaks has like 55k or something, not 650k

IIRC..

Listen
The 650K and other emails on Weiners laptop were in ((their)) possession for a while now. (FBI/CIA/NSA?)
They can't just release this shit
Imagine if SAP about what we had going on in China or Israel or some other fkn nation was released?
This could cause war
I'm sure they have to cherry pick
But using the child sex thing keeps it pinned on Bill & Hillary/CF/CGI
We probably won't expose world leaders and others, just make them our bitches for their entire life
In NY, Hillary can face murder charges for getting U.S soldiers killed because she sold our intelligence to foreign actors
I ant Hillary's head on a pike, but it's an explosive situation
Plus, our Judicial and LE branches are all corrupt
NYPD is going to show everyone how it's done

I worry that we won't get the full picture. I like what you have to say though, it's an entirely reasonable set of conclusions to make. It horrifies me that America may make other world leaders their bitches over exposing other connections in the pedo-ring. I want at least all of that to come out.

She herself has admitted to deleting them. But she said "trust me, they were personal ones that had nothing to do with work"

Assange just did a interview with POO-TIN News Network:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

>650K Emails ?
WTF?

Maybe another silly question for the lawyer folk here but dose congress or any other oversight body have the power to veto a possible pardon?

endingthefed.com/confirmed-obama-now-planning-to-pardon-hillary-of-all-crimes.html

Nope. It's stupidly overpowered.
She can still be impeached (barred from taking office).

>she did NOT delete 30,000 emails
she had people delete her emails
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308

emails were deleted before subpoena
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-em/